Newbie looking for advice on raising T!! Please help!

john10960

Awards
Hey everyone (kind of big post, please bare with me),

So my situation quickly: am 30 YO. Latest T reading was 284. Obviously a huge concern for me.

I have a left sided vericocele which I know CAN contribute to low T but dont know for sure if it is or not. Im doing what I can to naturally combat the vericocele before I consider surgery (scared sh*tless of cutting/tying off a vein to my testicles).

There is also the possibility the vericocele is not effecting my T and it might be some issue with my diet/lifestyle. Im working to improve my sleep and have done research on foods to eat/not eat. *note: I have also tried HCGenerate in the past which gave me a pretty dramatic increase in T but I dont want to rely on a supp to do it.

My question is, are there any DIETS with minor supplementation that can have a big boost on T? Im looking for something sustainable here. I am vegetarian and will not touch fish/eggs either. (not vegan, will eat dairy products).

Dont know if anyone has heard of the book "the four hour body" but the guy reccomends a diet in there to increase T that tripled his in a short period of time. It is as follows: 1)Fermented cod liver oil/ vitamin rich butter fat capsules 2x day.
2) supping with vd3 to get into range of 55ng/ml then maintaining
3) cold showers 2 x day (reccomneds 10min each)
4) brazil nuts (3 on waking 3 @ bed)

Any thoughts guys? Thanks so much in advance!! (also if anyone knows any vegetarian alternative to cod liver oil I;d appreciate it!)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
If they are that low, why not go to the Endo and get on TRT? There's actually many members here who are even younger and got patches or Andro Gel prescribed to them to fix this. At this points...heck there's many Test Boosters that I know work (off the top of my head) but...I think you should solve the issue underlying it first, otherwise you are merely temporarily "fixing" it, and as soon as you leave the supplements...well it's over.

BTW I don't think Cold Showers have anything to do with Testosterone Levels...

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
If you want to do it through diet, then definitely increase your fats... Almonds, walnuts, egg yolks, fatty fish (if you can), olive oil.

In terms of supplements for boosting test... D Aspartic Acid / Erase Pro combo are my favorite. I'd talk to your doctor before supplementing with any test boosters first just to check for any interactions with your condition.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want to do it through diet, then definitely increase your fats... Almonds, walnuts, egg yolks, fatty fish (if you can), olive oil.

In terms of supplements for boosting test... D Aspartic Acid / Erase Pro combo are my favorite. I'd talk to your doctor before supplementing with any test boosters first just to check for any interactions with your condition.
this

john10960

Awards
Thanks guys. In terms of TRT, how would that be fixiing the problem. That just shuts down natural production and u r a slave to trt from then on.. Nuts shrink etc. Most definitely NOT what Im looking for

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why dont you talk to your doctor on something you can do for your test? Diet wise fatty fish works, olive oil and remember to do your squats in the gym. Supplement wise DAA is pretty proven it works in increasing your test.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks guys. In terms of TRT, how would that be fixiing the problem. That just shuts down natural production and u r a slave to trt from then on.. Nuts shrink etc. Most definitely NOT what Im looking for
...I would say visit your doctor again, since neither you nor us have any idea of why your testosterone levels are low. Perhaps an Endocrinologist with fresh blood samples and some more studies might be able to figure it out and make it so you are not a slave of TRT and/or supplements. Just trying to help...

john10960

Awards
Thanks cer, wasnt trying to bash, just have been always against getting on TRT. I should definitely go see an endo tho, u r right.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks cer, wasnt trying to bash, just have been always against getting on TRT. I should definitely go see an endo tho, u r right.
Oh I get your point, perhaps the endo can see what is the underlying issue and can fix it so you restart your endogenous testosterone production. Best of luck and keep us posted.