AI FOR OSTAR1NE CYCLE

SayN505

Awards
Hi guys
This will be my first ever sarm cycle I'm planning on running ostarine for 6 weeks. 15mg ed for the first week to see how my body responds to it and then 20mg ed for the next 5. I will use clomid for pct for 3 weeks at 50mg ed the first week and 25mg ed for the next 2 weeks. My question is concerning an AI. I'd rather be safe then sorry and use one. Do I need a strong one like Adex or aromasin. Or is something milder fine? Maybe some Acacetin? I live in Australia so we don't really get a lot of OTC AI'S sold in shops. Pls comment on this and my pct. All comments would be greatly appreciated.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think Inhibit E would serve you well in this regard. It's cost effective and very effective.

Solid dosage protocol for the Ostarine as well.

SayN505

Awards
Do you know if I could use acacetin 99 by sd pharmaceuticals?

SayN505

Awards
BTW I'm 21 years old..I've done my research just needed to clarify a few things up. Always willing to learn more

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you know if I could use acacetin 99 by sd pharmaceuticals?
Not familiar with that product. I would say to have an AI on hand and see how your body treats you. I seemed to have elevated e2 from Ostarine, but everyone is different. Some get no sides at all.

When I used Inhibit E, it crushed my e2 like crazy.

SayN505

Awards
Ok no problem. I was also thinking of adding some tribulus on cycle. What do you think?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok no problem. I was also thinking of adding some tribulus on cycle. What do you think?
I would honestly either use something like CEL Cycle Assist or OL's Ar1macare Pro on cycle.

Both have good supports, but Ostarine doesn't really have a ton of bad sides. Some have reported higher BP and lipids, as well as estrogen sides with Ostarine. This should probably be moved to Anabolics now that I think about it, LOL.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I felt better when using an L-dopa product (PowerFull) during my Osta run. Not sure if Osta is known to raise prolactin but libido seemed better with the PowerFull.

CJNator

Awards
IMO id go for Exotherm by BLR if your are looking to cut down. It is an AI and fat burner.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I felt better when using an L-dopa product (PowerFull) during my Osta run. Not sure if Osta is known to raise prolactin but libido seemed better with the PowerFull.
thanks for this. im about to run Osta soon, I have growth factor xt and analyzed chlorotest on deck for it. might try this after them since AS has discontinued chloro.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am currently running Ostarine and Cardarine.

I take 50 mg arimistane every night since I have prepubescent gyno and my pct is similar to yours with pharm grade Clomid on hand but also Aromasin ready to go. I'll run the Aromasin if needed on the third week at a half tab eod.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't want to kill your estrogen on cycle. Have exemestane on hand and only use if you have high estrogen sides. Ai's are way overused on cycle and estrogen is an important part of the anabolic process. Save the otc ai's for pct when they will actually help.