First cycle - ostar1ne with Spartan Lean

also76

Awards
Hey lads as stated going to run Spartan lean at 3 caps per day and Osta at 20mg for a total of 40 days. Will have blood work done also to keep an eye on what's going on. Been reading and researching a recomp for a while now just after some thoughts on this cycle and what I can expect to gain/lose, I also have a about 3 weeks worth of cardar1ne I might throw in. I'm 30yo been lifting 4yrs 86kg, 5'6 and about 20%bf (pinch test by PT) Thanks.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks solid bro, should treat you real nice. What's your diet going to look like? Also, what do you have lined up for pct?

also76

Awards
Cals will be 2200~ with 40-40-20 split, not to sure on PCT yet. Plan to start cycle next Monday and thinking clomid or nolva unsure on source or dosage yet.

also76

Awards
yates84 any info on dosage times for this cycle ? I train AM first thing so was thinking either pre or post W/O, midday and 5pm... Osta I will need 4 caps tho as OL 5mgs

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Subbingggg as this will likely be my next cycle in like 1 month so I'll keep my eyes on here daily!

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
In for it. Good luck OP. Should treat you really nice!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84 any info on dosage times for this cycle ? I train AM first thing so was thinking either pre or post W/O, midday and 5pm... Osta I will need 4 caps tho as OL 5mgs
Osta you can just dose once a day, time doesn't matter so just pick a time and stick with it. The lean you can just dose 1 cap 3 times a day, breakfast, lunch, and dinner would be good times imo. As for pct, here's a link that should help you with doses and a little more in depth look into pct.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/276620-post-cycle-therapy.html

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yates pretty much has you well covered. I would just like to add do NOT get caught up in some posts you'll read stating an OTC SERM is enough for Osta. People that usually make those comments do not have blood work show they recovered fine. Yes, Osta is not strong, but it can still be surpressive.

You can run an OTC option in conjunction with the SERM, but do not rely on just the OTC product. One product I would suggest for that is AlphaMax XT since it would cover all of your bases, with the SERM. AlphaMax XT would cover prolacin control, control cortisol and estrogen, increase testosterone through multiple pathway and provide better sleep. It is a completely transparent label, so you can see the dose of all the ingredients. They are all fully dosed.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Yates pretty much has you well covered. I would just like to add do NOT get caught up in some posts you'll read stating an OTC SERM is enough for Osta. People that usually make those comments do not have blood work show they recovered fine. Yes, Osta is not strong, but it can still be surpressive.

You can run an OTC option in conjunction with the SERM, but do not rely on just the OTC product. One product I would suggest for that is AlphaMax XT since it would cover all of your bases, with the SERM. AlphaMax XT would cover prolacin control, control cortisol and estrogen, increase testosterone through multiple pathway and provide better sleep. It is a completely transparent label, so you can see the dose of all the ingredients. They are all fully dosed.
I disagree with AntM1564. I have done an OTC after my Osta run. Yes, on hindsight, I should have done an 8 week PCT, but I have recovered fine. My pre PCT bloods did show I was suppressed, so indeed Osta is suppressive. However, there are cases where OTC might be an option.

This IS NOT one of those cases.

I totally agree with AntM1564 that a cycle with Osta + 7-DHEA and 11-DHEA needs a full PCT with a SERM.

also76

Awards
Sorry for such a long wait but had a supply issue. All good now and started this cycle today with 3x Spartan lean and 10mg osta (will up this to 20 through the week). Dosed the Osta all at once post workout (730am) along with 1 lean, another lean at 1230pm and the third at 4-5pm. How important is the dose timing with lean ? Thanks

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for such a long wait but had a supply issue. All good now and started this cycle today with 3x Spartan lean and 10mg osta (will up this to 20 through the week). Dosed the Osta all at once post workout (730am) along with 1 lean, another lean at 1230pm and the third at 4-5pm. How important is the dose timing with lean ? Thanks
Keep it relatively close for best results. An hour or two difference won't matter but the more stable you can keep blood levels with even dosing the better

also76

Awards
So tomorrow will be the end of week one on this cycle so far. I haven't noticed much difference as yet, if anything I think in the last day or 2 my muscles have seemed harder. My starting weight was 86.3kg and I will weigh in again tomorrow morning and report. All my lifts are steady at the moment and haven't felt any difference while in the gym as yet.

I have been a little worried about possible libido issues and think I'm building it up in my own head which is already messing with me, is this something I should be concerned with at all ?

Thanks

also76

Awards
So 13 days in, dropped the Osta after only a few days. Just really didn't feel right after taking it, might have been in my head, not sure. So this will be Spartan Lean solo. I've been feeling pretty good but workouts have been average, ultra busy and stressed with work. Even though the workouts haven't been great I'm 100% leaning out, last weigh in was 86.0 but that was 4 days ago. Tonight my wife mentioned that my mid section and belly region was looking leaner. I also feel like my muscles are harder during the day. Loving it so far

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
So 13 days in, dropped the Osta after only a few days. Just really didn't feel right after taking it, might have been in my head, not sure. So this will be Spartan Lean solo. I've been feeling pretty good but workouts have been average, ultra busy and stressed with work. Even though the workouts haven't been great I'm 100% leaning out, last weigh in was 86.0 but that was 4 days ago. Tonight my wife mentioned that my mid section and belly region was looking leaner. I also feel like my muscles are harder during the day. Loving it so far
How were you dosing the Osta? Were you taking it with food or just with a drink?

also76

Awards
Was taking the Osta with breakfast after the gym TBH I think it was me just freaking myself out a bit as first cycle of anything and was anxious. Especially with so many mixed reviews of Osta. I'll finish this cycle and think I'll use the Osta with epiandro for next one

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Was taking the Osta with breakfast after the gym TBH I think it was me just freaking myself out a bit as first cycle of anything and was anxious. Especially with so many mixed reviews of Osta. I'll finish this cycle and think I'll use the Osta with epiandro for next one
Epi+Osta... That should shred you out nicely.
Good luck on the rest of your run dude

also76

Awards
Hey guys, had to go interstate for a day and stupidly left my toiletries bag with my lean in it at home, means I misses 1 dose Monday night, all doses tuesday and one dose this morning. Taking one today with lunch, will this have much impact at all?? Aside from that it's been going well, 100% leaning out weighed in at 85.5 a few days ago. Definition is coming through chest and stomach fat is clearly less, could almost go down another notch on my belt my muscles feel harder as well. No negative sides to report at all, I haven't really felt it "kick in" as such and my mood seems pretty normal. Will stick to the 3x per day until I run out then run Trojan PCT. I have nolva but think I'll save that for the next cycle which will have epi and osta.

also76

Awards
Another week down on the Spartan Lean cycle. Still no real feeling of being "on" something, not sure if I should have a feeling like that or not. Sorry if this log hasn't been the most detailed my next one will include lift's etc.

I haven't given this the best run, training has been really average and diet hasn't been 100% either but to be honest I'm still leaning out big time considering. I have noticed mainly my chest and front of my stomach area's getting lean, still carry some weight in the love handle department but overall its dropping off. Shoulders and arms etc are looking really defined and muscle hardness is improved.

At the moment I would 100% run this product again and think I may even add it to my next plan of Epi+Osta+(Lean or 1-andro)