Rule 1

jerame956

Awards
Has anyone tried rule1 protein? Just bought a tub of it and was curious if anyone else has tried it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I guess it looks ok. I would go with something more reputable and positive reviews. And you already bought it ha. You should have asked before hand but I think you will be good.

jerame956

Awards
Went to the local pumpd nutrition a worker there told me it was a good protein I used a scoop today mixed up really quick and had a great taste

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Went to the local pumpd nutrition a worker there told me it was a good protein I used a scoop today mixed up really quick and had a great taste
I went to a local nutrition store when I was 16. I said I wanted to make gainz bro. He told me I should take this SUPER MASS GAINER 9000 (aka 17 prohormones) and take GNARLY BULK PREWORKOUT 750 along with SUPER RECOVERY PROTEIN 2000.

Moral of the story, most nutrition sales folk are about as educated on the subject as Paris Hilton is on any subject. Don't take everything they say as true. Most of them are trained to push certain products, even if you don't need it, or if the product sucks, or if it has no benefit to you at all.

thepoetsuede

Awards
They seem to claim no fillers, but its too soon to say - They do have a no questions ask policy on returns.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have tried it. Taste Good!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's from a book called Fight Club written by Chuck Palahniuk. They also made a movie out of it which was pretty popular.