Page 823 of 865 First ... 821822823824825 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by money0351 View Post
    If this is the case, they should name it Geek juice ��
    Good One!!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

2. The New Product Release Thread

Custom probiotics.... http://lddy.no/56dm new company called Thryve Inside 15% off with code BELLY15 seems interestingName:  IMG_4606.JPG
Views: 310
Size:  34.7 KB

Apparently you take a survey and they send you customized probiotics every month
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Yes cool design but underdosed product.
    500mg Lions Mane ? No thanks
    300 Alpha GPC is just as bad...WTF. Cucks...with cuck dosage amounts Christ.
    SAVE OUR LIVER!!

4. Needs more cowbell.
    The Mad Alchemist
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Ghost vegan pancake batter in the works

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

For those who were looking at the quest pizza's
    42g of fat in a pizza, and they use the corn fiber like in the bars. The crust is very dense (hard), and the flavoring is medicore at best. I even undercooked it a minute in fear it would be hard as cardboard, and it did not help. The real good foods pizza's are much better in flavor and cheaper. I personally would stick to those
    Save the $7 on these and pass

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

7. The moment they posted those pizzas it was an easy pass.

8. I liked them *♂️

9. Quote Originally Posted by boflex78 View Post
    I liked them *♂️
    Same here?
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

This should be interesting
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

og craze was the craziest pwo i have ever taken.

i doubt it will have some of the og goodies but worth a try imo.... whens the eta?

12. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    That’s certainly an understatement!

I don’t really see how it’s possible though...

EDIT: actually I do. This time it will likely actually have the ingredients that were listed on the label of the original formula. In such case, it would be a waste of money.

13. Well if any batch is going to be spiked like OG Craze it will be the first batches. Thatís about the only chance it has to be like OG.

14. My hope turned to doubt the ounces are off. Og was 8.4 but someone did test this on instagram and said it was real good that label better be the same if so I'll get two tubs.

15. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

I tried the original back when the hype train hadn't left the station. Didn't respond to it at all and went back to Jack3d. I wonder if I've got a real case of ADHD or something that prevented it from doing anything for me.

16. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

In B4 Alison Young

17. Quote Originally Posted by kelvarnsen View Post
    I tried the original back when the hype train hadn't left the station. Didn't respond to it at all and went back to Jack3d. I wonder if I've got a real case of ADHD or something that prevented it from doing anything for me.
    Certain batches weren't spiked! There were threads telling peoplele which batch were spiked, so they could buy from that batch. Hahahahahahahaha

Also I agree with you I didn't notice much. However, I fuking love 1,3dim. I've tried ever stim, including prescriptions, and NOTHING compares to 1,3dim for me

18. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Certain batches weren't spiked! There were threads telling peoplele which batch were spiked, so they could buy from that batch. Hahahahahahahaha

Also I agree with you I didn't notice much. However, I fuking love 1,3dim. I've tried ever stim, including prescriptions, and NOTHING compares to 1,3dim for me
    I had tried Craze a few times and this is way before they started coming out with the secondary flavors. So I really just think I was a non responder.

As for them releasing the OG Craze, I'm not quite sure how they are going to do it. The whole problem with the original is that Cahill was having a synthetic compound, that wasn't found in nature, created in China.

I'm assuming the new operating procedure in crazy synthetic stims is to sell them until the FDA chases you down, and then fight it in long draw out court proceedings so that you can continue to make money until they eventually come and seize your raws.

19. If I remember correctly it was here in Sweden the hunt on OG Craze began back in the days.
    There was some idiot who did double dose the first time he tried it and he got heart race and cried out in media how dangerous Craze was.
    But this is odd, the Swedish Police brought in Craze tubes and tested it in the Forensic Center but they did not found anything in it that were close to meth.

20. I’m one of those people that didn’t like 1,3dim... Great energy during my workout but the crash afterwards would leave me almost useless for the rest of the day. I’d be absolutely exhausted, and almost struggling to breath and the whole time wondering what was wrong with me. I don’t miss that stuff at all.

21. Quote Originally Posted by niklasericson View Post
    If I remember correctly it was here in Sweden the hunt on OG Craze began back in the days.
    There was some idiot who did double dose the first time he tried it and he got heart race and cried out in media how dangerous Craze was.
    But this is odd, the Swedish Police brought in Craze tubes and tested it in the Forensic Center but they did not found anything in it that were close to meth.
    They found amphetamine derrivatives

22. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

any release date?

23. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    It was very unclear, they said it could convert to a Amphetamine like drug
    in the body but the Swedish authority for Food and health blamed the Dendrobium and later they blamed the combination of Dendro and Fenyletylamine and it was this combo that caused the conversation to an Amphetamine like drug in the body.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    You or any one else know what the og was spiked with. I know it was an ethyl amp derivative but I cannot remember what exactly.

25. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    You or any one else know what the og was spiked with. I know it was an ethyl amp derivative but I cannot remember what exactly.
    This is what was claimed from the lab tests: N,alpha-Diethylphenylethylamine
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 02:54 AM
  2. Don't miss out on the new products!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 01:09 AM
  3. Question about the new products available at BDC
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics