The New Product Release Thread

Page 766 of 865 First ... 764765766767768 ... Last
  1. The New Product Release Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LLN View Post
    Take vanilla powder on BOGO, throw in discount cereal, raise price. Profit.

Response: omgggzzzzz what is this??!! IiIiii nevar saw such a thing...

This is the kind of response that deprivation of real food leads to: by being in the powder it gives these types an excuse to "cheat".
    Lol deprivation of real food.

Omgggggggzzzzz he deprived of real food. Good gravy, shut up

2. Quote Originally Posted by rugger48 View Post

I don't think that's what he means. I read it as him sort of joking that when people are drinking a ton of protein shakes and in a severe caloric deficit, they don't exactly think clearly (i.e. just adding a few pieces of cereal to a shake instead of paying a premium for it).
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

3. Peach Diesel Fuel Now Available !!

Name:  Diesel Fuel Peach.jpg
Views: 558
Size:  89.4 KB
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

4. Rockstar Pure Zero Grape
    vs.
    Monster Ultra Violet
    vs.
    Bang Purple Haze
    vs.
    Hyde Power Potion Purple Mist
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order
    •   

5. subbed
    .:Share your energy where itís appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit
    RXS Supplement Athlete: Code KELSEY for 25% off at rxssupplements.com

6. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Hyde Power Potion Winter Blast and Pineapple Cooler to debut at the Arnold

Currently cases are $21.60 or $1.35/Can
    VS Sells for $35

Gimme dat, discount better be available when these drop!
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

PB Chocolate
    Newest cake bites flavor

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

8. Just saw there is a new version of MTS Machine Motion, it looks pretty loaded but a bit pricey compared to Genoflex and Flexatril
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

StimMax

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse192 View Post
    I need to find one of those!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    StimMax
    I think a lot of people will be testing out this bad boy. Spectacular ingredients...
    I don’t see why anyone would really want or need to do a full scoop though

12. For those that drink energy drinks often, how do Bang/Power Potion compare to Monster for after lunch, carb coma crashes.

Have drank Bangs before but never under the circumstances of too much to do and not enough time
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    For those that drink energy drinks often, how do Bang/Power Potion compare to Monster for after lunch, carb coma crashes.

Have drank Bangs before but never under the circumstances of too much to do and not enough time
    They work good man they really give you a nice hit of energy. I do believe the comparisons that have been made that the hyde power potion seems to be a little longer lasting where the bang wears off a little quicker. that was my personal experience but they are a nice little kick in the pants. Better than monster in my opinion
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

Latin

14. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    For those that drink energy drinks often, how do Bang/Power Potion compare to Monster for after lunch, carb coma crashes.

The carb coma crashes are soooooo real. Dang they're rough lol.

As for Bang/Power Potion - they both provide very clean energy to me. I kind of just accept the crash and let it happen after lunch, but today I have a Bang on hand to test with. I believe the last time I tested a Power Potion after post-lunch crash, it worked really well keeping me awake with smooth, long-lasting energy.

I fall into the same consensus that PP has longer lasting/smoother energy than Bang. Both are very good, especially taste wise, but PP just has a cleaner feel to it. That's not to say a sugar free Rockstar/Monster wouldn't also help, but perhaps the energy from them wouldn't be as long lasting as a PP.

Hope this helps!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    They work good man they really give you a nice hit of energy. I do believe the comparisons that have been made that the hyde power potion seems to be a little longer lasting where the bang wears off a little quicker. that was my personal experience but they are a nice little kick in the pants. Better than monster in my opinion
    Same.
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I only drink calorie free versions, so that negates the sugar crash aspect. But Monster Ultra sits around 155-175mg/16 oz depending on the flavor. Rockstars are all 240mg (that I've seen). Bang is 300mg and Hyde is 350mg.

So those are all 0 calories but relatively drastically different levels of caffeine per 16oz. I have been a huge fan of Bang, but I honestly like the teacrine in the Hyde and tend to prefer that now. But a lot of the Bang flavors I also really like more on hot days.

None of them leave me crashing.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

17. Quote Originally Posted by rugger48 View Post

I don't argue with those under grip of an eating disorder for the same reason I don't debate with drug addicts.

The level of your "rebuttal" only reinforces my commitment to this policy.
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I only drink calorie free versions, so that negates the sugar crash aspect. But Monster Ultra sits around 155-175mg/16 oz depending on the flavor. Rockstars are all 240mg (that I've seen). Bang is 300mg and Hyde is 350mg.

So those are all 0 calories but relatively drastically different levels of caffeine per 16oz. I have been a huge fan of Bang, but I honestly like the teacrine in the Hyde and tend to prefer that now. But a lot of the Bang flavors I also really like more on hot days.

None of them leave me crashing.
    You were actually who I thought of. I've never crashed on monsters either. I personally enjoy monster flavoring. How do these compare
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Fruity Cereal Milk launching end of next week

Fast Forward to 11:45
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

21. Power potion- better stim/focus
    Bang- better flavoring/options

IMO

22. Not a new product, but Sam's Club has the Premiere Protein RTDs on sale right now $12.66 for 12 of them. 30g protein each. The Chocolate and Caramel are acceptable....Vanilla and Strawberry suck.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

23. Name:  IMG_1519939893.503403.jpg
Views: 504
Size:  120.3 KB

Iíve been using this all week adding it into my post workout shake and really enjoying it. As a high protein, low carb/keto guy on IF, I can definitely easily get deficient in these minerals and have noticed a really nice boost in endurance and more peaceful/calming effect at night when trying to sleep. Also a slight increase in bowel frequency which is great to feel lighter and clear out all the meat I eat.

Posting up a promo code for a free bottle (30 day supply) over in Modern Athletic Health sub forum momentarily
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

24. LOL, Alkalizing.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032