The New Product Release Thread

Page 766 of 769 First ... 764765766767768 ... Last

1. I am sure someone will have a deal on it and @The Solution will let us know !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    Eh, I like their bars, but 8.99/tub (11 servings) seems a bit steep. I know it is a little cheaper per serving than a bar, but a bar would fill me up a little more and I would get more protein out of it. It only has one or two grams more of protein than peanut butter or almond butter.
    The spreads are nice, but after just finishing hazel nutter which I brought when they first released here in the UK says a lot, just kinda like a nice treat but I wouldn’t rush out in a hurry to buy another tub

I’d love to try the sinister labs spreads though
    •   

3. PES Symbiont-GI

~$20

4. Quote Originally Posted by machinehead View Post
    PES Symbiont-GI

~$20

I actually really like this but i wonder why no bromelain?

5. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ygZ35T9hN8w

It is not a new product but its a Tv Commercial made by norwegian company KIMs (making chips/snacks).

The fun begins from 1:05 in the video where Trump and Kim sing together lol
    •   

6. why can’t we be friends? hehe awesome! and that kiss at the end? yep

7. https://www.gbutter.com/online-store

Anyone try these before? My local shop just started carrying them, nutritional looks pretty good, but I'm not going to waste my time if people tell me they are no good.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse192 View Post
    https://www.gbutter.com/online-store

Anyone try these before? My local shop just started carrying them, nutritional looks pretty good, but I'm not going to waste my time if people tell me they are no good.
    Couldn’t you just ask for a sample?

And then proceed to scoop out the biggest amount on your finger?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse192 View Post

gbutter is amazing. I can't buy it anymore though... legit can't stop eating it and there's a halo effect (oh its lower cals, I can spoon 20 tbs and not have it hurt me). Pretty sure that's how my bulk went full retard

10. Got to try some newish protein snacks recently:

PB Choc Cake One Bar - very good
    RVC One Bar - average
    BuffBake Cookie Chocolate Doughnut - awful
    BuffBake Cookie PB Chip - slightly above awful
    (I do not know what is going on with their textures, I hope I got old ones, but flavor was still bad)
    SinFit Bars - delicious
    Animal Snack Bar - pretty good
    BuffBake Protein Sandwich Cookies - really good and redeeming for the cookies
    Lead iForce Nutrition Representative

11. Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse192 View Post

Looks really Good !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

12. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ygZ35T9hN8w

It is not a new product but its a Tv Commercial made by norwegian company KIMs (making chips/snacks).

The fun begins from 1:05 in the video where Trump and Kim sing together lol
    I just Watched This it is too Much
    TEAM GET DIESEL

13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by compan View Post
    Got to try some newish protein snacks recently:

SinFit Bars - delicious
    I know a few member got in on this deal for $22 boxes of SinFit and absolutely love them. @Studhorse wrote a nice write-up

Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Thanks to @The Solution for the sweet hook up $22 a box!
    I bought these for my 17yr. old daughter. she takes them to school. She is somewhat picky and told me that this are the best she has ever tasted.
    I have to agree. It's like eating a freakin candy bar.

I only busted out the (Caramel Crunch) since it was like 9:30 pm before I got home from the Gym.
    Attachment 159840
    Attachment 159841
    Attachment 159842
    Attachment 159843
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

14. Ok so since this is the new product review thread I want to introduce you all to Modern Athletic Health which is a product review site. We work with many brands here on AM as well as many others that aren’t here on the forums. As such, we will be able to provide reviews on some brands and products you’ve not yet heard of, which I know everyone loves finding out about!

Here’s a link to our sub section:
    Modern Athletic Health on AM!

We will be posting up some existing reviews in there over the next few days so I hope you’ll all stop by and follow along! Most reviews come with discount codes from the manufacturers (not commission codes) so you can give these new products a try!
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

15. Name:  IMG_1518475059.196522.jpg
Views: 457
Size:  108.8 KB

Protes Giveaway and Discount Code in Modern Athletic Health Sub Forum
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

16. Will take a look!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Mystery Iso-Amino & Pink Lemonade limited edition flavors that will be gone once sold out

^^ Tastes like AirHeads. There are only 100 units of the flavor, so this will be sold out fast.

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Mystery Iso-Amino & Pink Lemonade limited edition flavors that will be gone once sold out

^^ Tastes like AirHeads. There are only 100 units of the flavor, so this will be sold out fast.

why would you even make 100 units? that can't be cost effective... have to imagine that the "gone forever" is a rouse to just sell them and create hype... as is usual in this industry haha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

19. New from BSL

Name:  IMG_4208.jpg
Views: 306
Size:  152.0 KB

Name:  IMG_4209.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  176.8 KB

20. yeah I dont want anyhting in my body that would be called "corrosive" haha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    yeah I dont want anyhting in my body that would be called "corrosive" haha
    Was thinking the same thing. Terrible wording.

22. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    New from BSL

[ATTACH]160072

[ATTACH]160073
    So IDK about you guys but i see a new ingredient and it makes me curious, sad to see them fail at their own introduction.

Fail number 1. theres one study on achyranthes aspera i can see and it is only done on the seed, not the whole plant.
    Fail number 2. the dose they use for people is equivilant of ~73mg/kg of the ethanol seed extract, so about 6g for an 80kg person (176lb). (unsure if they mention the dose based on total dose or the 2.5% extract, if it is the extract then the dose for an 80kg person would be 260mg of the SEED, the whole plant extract would be significantly lower than this)

If anyone is thinking this could be the next big thing, according to the study the only hypothesis they have for the fat loss was that they think it decreased pancreatic enzymes resulting in less fat absorption from the GI tract.

Should also point out this benefit was only seen on mice fed a high fat diet, so if the diet was high carb (given their proposed mechanism) it likely would have had little to no effect.

Have a read for yourself if you like: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3418711/

Edit: found another study comparing it with cissus (again with high fat diet gain) cissus which we already know has some benefits, alone the mice taking AA retained significant weight gain and again they used the seed extract, not whole plant. Combined with cissus it did have some benefit post a high fat diet. In people it showed similar weight loss effects compared to cissus, but it did show a greater reduction in visceral fat.

Heres that acrticle if you're curious: http://www.thepharmajournal.com/arch...6-3-25-950.pdf

23. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    yeah I dont want anyhting in my body that would be called "corrosive" haha
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentSavage0523 View Post
    Was thinking the same thing. Terrible wording.
    Maybe more fitting on a Drano bottle
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order

24. Quote Originally Posted by scump View Post
    So IDK about you guys but i see a new ingredient and it makes me curious, sad to see them fail at their own introduction.

Fail number 1. theres one study on achyranthes aspera i can see and it is only done on the seed, not the whole plant.
    Fail number 2. the dose they use for people is equivilant of ~73mg/kg of the ethanol seed extract, so about 6g for an 80kg person (176lb). (unsure if they mention the dose based on total dose or the 2.5% extract, if it is the extract then the dose for an 80kg person would be 260mg of the SEED, the whole plant extract would be significantly lower than this)

If anyone is thinking this could be the next big thing, according to the study the only hypothesis they have for the fat loss was that they think it decreased pancreatic enzymes resulting in less fat absorption from the GI tract.

Should also point out this benefit was only seen on mice fed a high fat diet, so if the diet was high carb (given their proposed mechanism) it likely would have had little to no effect.

Have a read for yourself if you like: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3418711/

Edit: found another study comparing it with cissus (again with high fat diet gain) cissus which we already know has some benefits, alone the mice taking AA retained significant weight gain and again they used the seed extract, not whole plant. Combined with cissus it did have some benefit post a high fat diet. In people it showed similar weight loss effects compared to cissus, but it did show a greater reduction in visceral fat.

Heres that acrticle if you're curious: http://www.thepharmajournal.com/arch...6-3-25-950.pdf
    Did you convert to HED with the rat dosages?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

25. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Did you convert to HED with the rat dosages?
    yep, their mice dosage was 900mg/kg (/12.3 to get HED)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 02:54 AM
  2. Don't miss out on the new products!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 02:09 AM
  3. Question about the new products available at BDC
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics