The New Product Release Thread

Page 739 of 828 First ... 737738739740741 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    Can't multiple scoop it either given that it's only 25 servings and 10mg+ of Huperzine A might not be fun.
    It looks like 5mg of 1% Hup-A per serving, or 50mcg/serving. Doubling that to 100mcg should be fine, and still a pretty conservative dose; Iíd personally say the cost would be most prohibitive thing (nearly $3 per serving if youíre double dosing it).
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    I will be purchasing this 200%
    Not sure why you excited about it, to me all non clinical dosages... hold your money for now as start of year
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Not sure why you excited about it, to me all non clinical dosages... hold your money for now as start of year
    got excited for the vaso 6 but I do see your point.

    if price is right ill end up double scooping the product

  4. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    It looks like 5mg of 1% Hup-A per serving, or 50mcg/serving. Doubling that to 100mcg should be fine, and still a pretty conservative dose; I’d personally say the cost would be most prohibitive thing (nearly $3 per serving if you’re double dosing it).
    Ah that's right. If it were 40 servings it might be better.
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order

  5. Quote Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    Ah that's right. If it were 40 servings it might be better.
    Or 60
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Pumpniron91 View Post
    Anyone know of the ingredient profile of either the new Performax pwo or innovatives new pwo ? Both good companies excepting a lot from em
    I'm looking forward to the new DVST8 by Inspired as well

  7. Quote Originally Posted by JPARKS42 View Post
    I'm looking forward to the new DVST8 by Inspired as well
    Got any info to what’s gonna be on the profile ?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Pumpniron91 View Post
    Got any info to what’s gonna be on the profile ?
    No real idea on the profile yet but if you've tried White Cut or Crimson, you know they deliver.
    Sorry, I'm not real tech savvy with this new phone but here's the link:

    https://www.stack3d.com/brands/inspired

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Why using a low dose nitrosigine ??
    I could formulated this better even being drunk
    You got that right. I hope the price is cheap, as MA-PUMP has 2X as much citrulline, 2X as much nitrosigine, and 4X as much nitrate...among MANY other things. You could take 1/3rd serving of MA-PUMP and still get more than what you get in a full serving here. Sorry, had to say it.
    MA Labs 20% Off Discount Code: arnold20

    MA Research 15% Off Discount Code: am15
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    You got that right. I hope the price is cheap, as MA-PUMP has 2X as much citrulline, 2X as much nitrosigine, and 4X as much nitrate...among MANY other things. You could take 1/3rd serving of MA-PUMP and still get more than what you get in a full serving here. Sorry, had to say it.
    People complain about your price point... people do not realize you get what you pay for. I had a few other friends on other forums end up picking it up based off my review. the dose of citrulline, nitrates, nitrosigine will have you getting some serious pumps.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  11. To be fair, its not twice as much citrulline, its really 50% more per serving. Also not 4 times as much Nitrates, its closer to 3 times as much per serving. However taking servings per container into account(25 v. 20), its about 20% more Citrulline and a little over double the nitrates per container.

    With that said, clearly MAPump has a lot more then just those few ingredients and is quite an impressive product, just thought id make the comparison a bit more fair.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    People complain about your price point... people do not realize you get what you pay for. I had a few other friends on other forums end up picking it up based off my review. the dose of citrulline, nitrates, nitrosigine will have you getting some serious pumps.
    Why MA-PUMP Costs LESS Than Other Pump Products!


    I would imagine some do, but if they would actually LOOK at what's in the product...and see what they actually get in each serving, they would realize that a $44 price tag (with the 20% discount code: am20) is actually LESS expensive than other products!

    For example, when using the discount code (am20) the product is $45 for 20 servings, putting the price at $2.25 per serving. But...if someone doesn't want to use a full serving because they don't want to spend that much money each time they workout, then they can just use a half-serving. That would bring the price down to only $1.12 per serving...and even then they would STILL get more ingredients and higher dosages than what most other pump products give them.

    Here is what someone would get in a half-serving of MA-PUMP, which would make it a 40 serving product at only $1.12 per serving.

    Citrulline malate: 4 grams
    Sodium Nitrate: 750 mg
    Nitrosigine: 500 mg
    HydroMax: 2.5 grams
    Capros: 125 mg
    Creatine Monohydrate: 1.5 grams
    Taurine: 1 gram
    Betaine: 1.5 grams
    Vitamin C: 250 mg


    Can anyone tell me where they can get a product like that for only $1.12 per serving? I'll provide the answer myself. The answer is nowhere! MA-PUMP will provide 40 servings like that for only $1.12 per serving. That is a damn good price!

    I bet you that if I had made the same exact product, but changed the label to 40 servings and cut the doses in half (so that it was like what you see above) people would be saying what a great deal it is to get 40 servings like that for only $45. But...because I made each serving super potent and reduced the servings, they blow it off and say it is too expensive. LOL.


    Personally, when I used to shop for supps I would SCRUTINIZE everything about the product I was considering purchasing. I would look at every ingredient, all the dosages, and the price...and then compare those variables to other products on the market.

    If more people did that..instead of just looking at the price, they would end up with a better product and actually spend LESS money...because I can guarantee that they are getting MORE for their money with MA-PUMP than with any other pump product.
    MA Labs 20% Off Discount Code: arnold20

    MA Research 15% Off Discount Code: am15

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    To be fair, its not twice as much citrulline, its really 50% more per serving.
    Because it's citrulline malate, you mean? Our citrulline malate is a 2:1 ratio.

    Also not 4 times as much Nitrates, its closer to 3 times as much per serving.
    Nope: Potassium nitrate contains considerably less nitrates per mg than sodium nitrate, so it is roughly 4X as much.

    However taking servings per container into account(25 v. 20), its about 20% more Citrulline and a little over double the nitrates per container.
    I was comparing what you get per serving, not the number of servings, but if you look at what a half-serving of MA-PUMP provides (see previous post), you will see that even a half-serving of MA-PUMP is more potent than a full serving of that...and for probably considerably less money (MA-PUMP is only $1.12 per half-serving when using the am20 discount code).

    By the way, it's about 3X the amount of nitrates per container.


    With that said, clearly MAPump has a lot more then just those few ingredients and is quite an impressive product, just thought id make the comparison a bit more fair.
    You were actually a bit off on your comparisons, but I do appreciate the comparison.
    ...
    MA Labs 20% Off Discount Code: arnold20

    MA Research 15% Off Discount Code: am15

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    You got that right. I hope the price is cheap, as MA-PUMP has 2X as much citrulline, 2X as much nitrosigine, and 4X as much nitrate...among MANY other things. You could take 1/3rd serving of MA-PUMP and still get more than what you get in a full serving here. Sorry, had to say it.
    Booom!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Because it's citrulline malate, you mean? Our citrulline malate is a 2:1 ratio.

    Nope: Potassium nitrate contains considerably less nitrates per mg than sodium nitrate, so it is roughly 4X as much.

    I was comparing what you get per serving, not the number of servings, but if you look at what a half-serving of MA-PUMP provides (see previous post), you will see that even a half-serving of MA-PUMP is more potent than a full serving of that...and for probably considerably less money (MA-PUMP is only $1.12 per half-serving when using the am20 discount code).

    By the way, it's about 3X the amount of nitrates per container.


    You were actually a bit off on your comparisons, but I do appreciate the comparison.

    Yes, as a 2:1 ratio its 6g Citrulline vs. 4g Citrulline. About 50% more

    I wouldn't say considerably less. Potassium Nitrates is 67% Nitrate, Sodium Nitrate is 73% Nitrate. Per serving its 335mg vs. 1095mg, closer to 3 times as much per serving.

    I know you weren't comparing total contents but it is something to consider. However as I said MA-PUMP blows this product out of the water, my comparisons had nothing to do with which was better, just correcting the statement that it had twice of much citrulline and 4 times as much nitrates.

    Per container; 8,375mg vs. 21,900, a bit over 2 times as I stated.

    I don't feel I was a bit off, pretty spot on. Again MA-Pump is an amazing product, no doubting that, and as you have broken down, is worth the price, however it does not have twice the citrulline and 4 times the nitrates, that's all I was correcting.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Yes, as a 2:1 ratio its 6g Citrulline vs. 4g Citrulline. About 50% more

    I wouldn't say considerably less. Potassium Nitrates is 67% Nitrate, Sodium Nitrate is 73% Nitrate. Per serving its 335mg vs. 1095mg, closer to 3 times as much per serving.
    It's still over 3X as much.

    I know you weren't comparing total contents but it is something to consider (only once we know the price of that product) . However as I said MA-PUMP blows this product out of the water, my comparisons had nothing to do with which was better, just correcting the statement that it had twice of much citrulline and 4 times as much nitrates.

    Per container; 8,375mg vs. 21,900, a bit over 2 times as I stated.
    That's closer to 3X than it is 2X, so yes, you were off there.

    I don't feel I was a bit off, pretty spot on.
    Still a bit off. :0

    Again MA-Pump is an amazing product, no doubting that, and as you have broken down, is worth the price, however it does not have twice the citrulline and 4 times the nitrates, that's all I was correcting.
    Yes, I was slightly off, but so were you.
    .....
    MA Labs 20% Off Discount Code: arnold20

    MA Research 15% Off Discount Code: am15

  17. lol nice!

    As I originally stated, definitely not twice as much citrulline and definitely not 4 times as much nitrates

    A great product though for sure!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    lol nice!

    Anyway point is, as I originally stated, definitely not twice as much citrulline and closer to 3 times as much not 4.
    I think we just went over that, didn't we?

    By the way, I didn't notice it had l-citrulline when I first made the comparison, which is why I said 2X as much instead of 1.5X as much, but it doesn't really matter. There is a LOT more stuff in MA-PUMP. Even a half-serving of MA-PUMP is more potent than full serving of that stuff.
    MA Labs 20% Off Discount Code: arnold20

    MA Research 15% Off Discount Code: am15

  19. anyone using primalog in here?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse192 View Post
    anyone using primalog in here?
    Works great I must say, using it now......the 7 capsule serving size sux royal nuts though.
    SAVE OUR LIVER!!
  21. The New Product Release Thread


    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    I think we just went over that, didn't we?

    By the way, I didn't notice it had l-citrulline when I first made the comparison, which is why I said 2X as much instead of 1.5X as much, but it doesn't really matter. There is a LOT more stuff in MA-PUMP. Even a half-serving of MA-PUMP is more potent than full serving of that stuff.
    I did the math.

    Per dollar, assuming $45 for 20 servings, 2:1 citrulline malate converted to equivalent citrulline content, and nitrate content converted to potassium nitrate equivalent nitrate content:

    2.37g citrulline
    444mg Nitrosigine
    798mg potassium nitrate

    Compared to Serum, assuming $35 for 25 servings, per dollar:

    2.857g citrulline
    357mg Nitrosigine
    357mg potassium nitrate

    I think my math checks out. Both products have some other ingredients unique to one and not the other, but thatís the math for the shared 3 ingredients here.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  22. Here's another way of looking at it...


    You can spend $35 (25 servings) for Serum...

    L-Citrulline: 4 grams
    Potassium Nitrate: 500 mg (335 mg total nitrates)
    Nitrosigine: 500 mg
    Vaso-6: 300 mg
    Huperzine A: 5 mg


    Or, you can spend $45 (20 servings) for MA-PUMP...

    Citrulline Malate: 8 grams
    Nitrosigine: 1,000 mg
    Sodium Nitrate: 1,500 mg (1,095 mg total nitrates)
    HydroMax: 5,000 mg
    Capros: 250 mg
    Betaine: 3,000 mg
    Creatine Monohydrate: 3,000 mg
    Taurine: 2,000 mg
    Vitamin C: 500 mg



    Or, you can take a half-serving of MA-PUMP (40 servings for $45/ $1.12 per serving) and get this...

    Citrulline Malate: 4 grams
    Nitrosigine: 500 mg
    Sodium Nitrate: 750 mg (547.5 mg total nitrates)
    HydroMax: 2,500 mg
    Capros: 125 mg
    Betaine: 1,500 mg
    Creatine Monohydrate: 1,500 mg
    Taurine: 1,000 mg
    Vitamin C: 250 mg

    Where in the hell are you going to find a profile like that for only $1.12? Nowhere, but MA-PUMP.
    MA Labs 20% Off Discount Code: arnold20

    MA Research 15% Off Discount Code: am15

  23. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    Works great I must say, using it now......the 7 capsule serving size sux royal nuts though.
    Sweet bro, thanks for chiming in, I picked up a bunch when it was on sale, but was waiting to get through my other stuff before switching over. I plan on starting it this week.

    How are you using it, 7 caps before largest carb meal? PWO meal?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    So, you can spend $35 (25 servings) for Serum...

    L-Citrulline: 4 grams
    Potassium Nitrate: 500 mg (335 mg total nitrates)
    Nitrosigine: 500 mg
    Vaso-6: 300 mg
    Huperzine A: 5 mg


    Or, you can spend $45 (20 servings) for MA-PUMP...

    Citrulline Malate: 8 grams
    Nitrosigine: 1,000 mg
    Sodium Nitrate: 1,500 mg (1,095 mg total nitrates)
    HydroMax: 5,000 mg
    Capros: 250 mg
    Betaine: 3,000 mg
    Creatine Monohydrate: 3,000 mg
    Taurine: 2,000 mg
    Vitamin C: 500 mg



    Or, you can take a half-serving of MA-PUMP (40 servings for $45/ $1.12 per serving) and get this...

    Citrulline Malate: 4 grams
    Nitrosigine: 500 mg
    Sodium Nitrate: 750 mg (547.5 mg total nitrates)
    HydroMax: 2,500 mg
    Capros: 125 mg
    Betaine: 1,500 mg
    Creatine Monohydrate: 1,500 mg
    Taurine: 1,000 mg
    Vitamin C: 250 mg
    Yes, it is a better value and of course a better overall profile. I just figured since you guys were doing comparisons, Iíd break it down per dollar, to give a more 1:1 idea of value (comparing shares ingredients). Of course, MA has more other ingredients than Serum, which makes it an even better value. Just trying to contribute to the conversation with some conversions/comparisons of my own.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    I did the math.

    Per dollar, assuming $45 for 20 servings, 2:1 citrulline malate converted to equivalent citrulline content, and nitrate content converted to potassium nitrate equivalent nitrate content:

    2.37g citrulline
    444mg Nitrosigine
    798mg potassium nitrate

    Compared to Serum, assuming $35 for 25 servings, per dollar:

    2.857g citrulline
    357mg Nitrosigine
    357mg potassium nitrate

    I think my math checks out. Both products have some other ingredients unique to one and not the other, but that’s the math for the shared 3 ingredients here.
    Thanks. So, while Serum has SLIGHTLY more citrulline per dollar, MA-PUMP has considerably more nitrosigine and WAY more nitrate per dollar...plus a bunch of other things. Serum has 2 more ingredients (one of which has nothing to do with the pump; Hup-A) for a total of 5 ingredients. MA-PUMP has 5 more ingredients for a total of 8...and every one of them targets the pump...and through different pathways, such as plasma expansion (HydroMax), nitric oxide preservation, intracellular water retention, etc . Of course, it also targets the pump through the arginine pathway, as well as the nitrate-nitrite-nitric oxide pathway. Oh...and don't forget that the malate portion of citrulline malate has performance enhancement benefits in and of itself. This is why I chose citrulline malate instead of l-citrulline.
    MA Labs 20% Off Discount Code: arnold20

    MA Research 15% Off Discount Code: am15
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 01:54 AM
  2. Don't miss out on the new products!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 01:09 AM
  3. Question about the new products available at BDC
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-03-2003, 11:47 PM
Log in
Log in