The New Product Release Thread

Page 739 of 856 First ... 737738739740741 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Yep...pretty much what I thought. Noxygen is a great deal if someone is looking primarily for a nitrate product. The makers of Noxygen were smart. They didn't try to compete with the higher-dosed, more holistic formulas. Instead, they chose nitrates as their primary ingredient...and are giving customers the chance to buy that kind of product for very little money.

The Hilarious thing is that Blackstone sells a pump product (Hype Extreme) that is basically the same thing as Noxygen (nitrates and HydroMax), but here's the thing. It contains only slightly more nitrates and HydroMax per container, yet it costs $50 compared to Noxygen's $15-20. That means that each mg of nitrates and HydroMax in Hype Extreme costs roughly 250%-300% more than the nitrates and HydroMax in Noxygen. I honestly don't know how they get away with selling stuff like this.
    marketing and sponsored athletes that push the products. Id also say the branding as well

2. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I am really hoping it will contain Vaso6 and no AY to go along with the Dynamine..
    same here my man
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I am really hoping it will contain Vaso6 and no AY to go along with the Dynamine..
    Dynamine will be similar to teacrine which will help prolong caffeine half life and give you that sustained energy release. How much more effective it will be? Only time will tell as research and human experience will dictate that.

I hope we will see it in bulk (Capsule/powder) to be able to add to other pre's or caffeine tabs to see how effective it on its own. Its sometimes hard to see how effective one aspect is as its unveiled in the market when so many other compounds are stacked together or involved in a formula.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse192 View Post
    Sweet bro, thanks for chiming in, I picked up a bunch when it was on sale, but was waiting to get through my other stuff before switching over. I plan on starting it this week.

How are you using it, 7 caps before largest carb meal? PWO meal?
    I train fasted in the A.M. so I use it before my highest carb meal. Def. feel it kick in around 15-20 min. Never feel sick/bloated/tired even after a big carb meal. Only complaint again is choking down 7 capsules, kinda sux.
    If I pick up a pizza or 2 for the family dinner, I'm in my car choking down 7 caps with a bottle of water before I get home lol.
    SAVE OUR LIVER!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Dynamine will be similar to teacrine which will help prolong caffeine half life and give you that sustained energy release. How much more effective it will be? Only time will tell as research and human experience will dictate that.

I hope we will see it in bulk (Capsule/powder) to be able to add to other pre's or caffeine tabs to see how effective it on its own. Its sometimes hard to see how effective one aspect is as its unveiled in the market when so many other compounds are stacked together or involved in a formula.
    Really? ***Sigh***...another Teacrine-esque placebo effect like supplement that no one is going to feel.
    Should just stock up on all the DMBA/Noopept/Picamilon, etc etc supplements cuz its getting horrible out there for stims. Think armeggedon is finally coming
    SAVE OUR LIVER!!
    •   

6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    Really? ***Sigh***...another Teacrine-esque placebo effect like supplement that no one is going to feel.
    Should just stock up on all the DMBA/Noopept/Picamilon, etc etc supplements cuz its getting horrible out there for stims. Think armeggedon is finally coming
    @MonteRXS knows more about Dynamine. He replied in another thread when someone brought it up. Ill try and tag him to get some more details.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Very true, however I am fairly confident that I will be able to detect any potential Dynamine benefits because I take everything else imaginable on a daily basis. In other words, there will be nothing else in the stim matrix that would be new to my system.

8. We did quite extensive testing with Dynamine, solo, stacked with caffeine, various dosages and apart of a full formulation, as previously stated will be in our newest product, StimMax.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Very true, however I am fairly confident that I will be able to detect any potential Dynamine benefits because I take everything else imaginable on a daily basis. In other words, there will be nothing else in the stim matrix that would be new to my system.
    Someone has money growing on trees

Seeing its components are identical to teacrine you will get a very similar experience. Prolonged caffeine intake, enhancing caffeine half-life.
    Again how it reacts to you, me, or the rest of the forums is unknown. You know how one thing works for some, and the next user may get nothing out of it. That is why its hard to take a new ingredient on the market until you get some good research or human experience out of it. Varying the dosage and finding that sweet spot will be an experiment in the works when its release in new products.

but on the bright side

RXS is gonna be dropping something new ... everyone should keep their eyes peeled for this.
    Controlled Labs is working on a new pre called "White Flash" no details as of yet.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Someone has money growing on trees
    RXS is gonna be dropping something new ... everyone should keep their eyes peeled for this.
    Controlled Labs is working on a new pre called "White Flash" no details as of yet.
    I guess buying supplements is my hobby...and occasionally utilizing them to better my workouts as well

So many new things coming out that fall into the must try category..
  11. The New Product Release Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Donít think this has been posted yet, another formula with vaso6

Decent profile but I know Vaso6 is great for pumps
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS

12. Anyone able to get a discount code for atp Nutrition
    Really wanna try that perform kinetics v2

13. Quote Originally Posted by Pumpniron91 View Post
    Anyone able to get a discount code for atp Nutrition
    Really wanna try that perform kinetics v2
    I have not had any luck

14. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Thanks for the post, Bob!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

15. First HPS log op is up in partnership with Azoth @Euclides

NOOTROPIC + GDA STACK - Study & Snack Stack Logging Op
    NOOTROPIC + GDA STACK - Study & Snack Stack Logging Op
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

16. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    I actually converted the sodium nitrate to an equivalent dose of potassium nitrate based on nitrate content.
    Well done

17. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Well done
    I guess I like doing unnecessary math haha.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Formula:

300mg of lotus leaf extract (10:1),
    200mg of beta-phenylethylamine,
    300mg of caffeine, 100mg of alpha-GPC,
    3.2g of beta-alanine,
    and 4.3g of pure citrulline.
    gram of betaine,
    5mg of grains of paradise
    225mcg of alpha yohimbe,
    100mg of alpha-GPC,
    200mg of skullcap,
    20mg of hordenine,
    185mg of l-dopa,
    100mcg of huperzine A,
    50mg of n-methyl tyramine.

https://www.stack3d.com/2018/01/mega-arez.html
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Formula:

300mg of lotus leaf extract (10:1),
    200mg of beta-phenylethylamine,
    300mg of caffeine, 100mg of alpha-GPC,
    3.2g of beta-alanine,
    and 4.3g of pure citrulline.
    gram of betaine,
    5mg of grains of paradise
    225mcg of alpha yohimbe,
    100mg of alpha-GPC,
    200mg of skullcap,
    20mg of hordenine,
    185mg of l-dopa,
    100mcg of huperzine A,
    50mg of n-methyl tyramine.

https://www.stack3d.com/2018/01/mega-arez.html
    100mg of 50% Alpha-GPC is really only 50mg Alpha-GPC.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by MonteRXS View Post
    We will have a new release dropping soon. We are going to warm you up in Q1! Hot like fire!
    I enjoy or should say love my radiate too!!! Both flavors amazing...
    Thanks guys

21. I enjoy or should say love my radiate too!!! Both flavors amazing...
    Thanks guys

22. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    totally just heard of this today....
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by stacy1212 View Post
    totally just heard of this today....
    That is cause the news was just released "Today"
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    That is cause the news was just released "Today"
    lol a rep sent me a text earlier... ahhh makes since now.
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

RedCon1 getting into the bar game soon

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 02:54 AM
  2. Don't miss out on the new products!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet