The New Product Release Thread

Page 739 of 789 First ... 737738739740741 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    @pyrobatt can answer all these questions
    Iím pretty sure I know most of the answers but Iím just a forum rep and would like him to chime in
    I must say thank you for this awesome response - I wish more people would just talk about what they would like different and discuss it
    really nothing to thank for! how can someone make something better if he doesnt know where he probably failed?

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I dig the Re1gn flavors (tried them all), so I'm excited to try these out too
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    I should try this out finally...I trust your take on these things...what flavors have YOU tried and which did you enjoy the most? And did you enjoy Re1gn as a pre?
    My personal favorite would have to Krusherz (orange) followed by Isee Fury(cherry slushy), then Dragons Mist (bomb poppish). Those three were all quite good, I haven't tried Lions blood yet (tropical punch) and Area 51 was decent but for me, not on the level of the others.

It is definitely a higher stim pre but it does a good job of not being overbearing as long as you start at say 1.5 scoops and work your way up depending on you stim tolerance. The pump and focus is absolutely top notch. All in all a very well rounded preworkout. I never take less than the full amount of a pre but would recommend starting a little lower due to the stim-x.

4. Quote Originally Posted by JPARKS42 View Post
    My personal favorite would have to Krusherz (orange) followed by Isee Fury(cherry slushy), then Dragons Mist (bomb poppish). Those three were all quite good, I haven't tried Lions blood yet (tropical punch) and Area 51 was decent but for me, not on the level of the others.

It is definitely a higher stim pre but it does a good job of not being overbearing as long as you start at say 1.5 scoops and work your way up depending on you stim tolerance. The pump and focus is absolutely top notch. All in all a very well rounded preworkout. I never take less than the full amount of a pre but would recommend starting a little lower due to the stim-x.
    are any similar to mesomorph e.g. does the dragon's mist taste like rocket pop or candy cone because i find them quite sickly, best flavoured pre i have tried so far has to be the candy green apple mesomorph.

5. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    are any similar to mesomorph e.g. does the dragon's mist taste like rocket pop or candy cone because i find them quite sickly, best flavoured pre i have tried so far has to be the candy green apple mesomorph.
    I would almost compare Area 51 to Snow Cone now that i think about it. Sort of like a a handful of fruit candy flavors all at once. DM vs.Rocket Pop: Meso is a little closer to the actual Bombpop flavor but much, much too sweet. IMO the Re1gns aren't as sweet as the Meso, which I like.
    I have a tub of Candy Apple Meso I'm hoarding, eagerly waiting to try. Currently rotating watermelon Kraken and Tutti Frutti Meso after two consecutive tubs of Re1gn. ISEE Fury or Lions Blood will be my next once the Kraken is gone.

It's been said that they've upgraded the current Re1gn flavors along with adding the two new ones so that may be something to consider.
    •   

6. Ntel Nutra gives a sneak peak of their new Mega Arez pre workout, looks interesting, could be the next big pre?
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I will be beta-testing this next week

Strawberry Marshmallow Candy

seen a lot of hit or miss feedback on the bitter orange.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

What a flavor haha
    BLACK LION RESEARCH REP
    Use WES15 for 15% off at blacklionresearch.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Since DMHA seems to be going away and DMAA pretty much dead there isnt much left to use lol
    Bronkaid+caffeine
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

10. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

falvor sounds fun, label looks bum
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    falvor sounds fun, label looks bum
    I have the candy colas and flavor is nasty but effects are pretty good. Just a clean energy with good pumps and no crash. No BA either which is a plus for me.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

12. Does anyone know anything about the brand Big Dog Supplements?

13. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    New Re1gn Flavors are out @GNO
    @Olympus Labs @xtyler

Pandoraís Potion and Fairyís Kiss
    The GODS have gone mad

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

SNS/CEL Black Friday sales
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056

14. Quote Originally Posted by JPARKS42 View Post

Thank you for this! I was hearing Krusherz was the sleeper hit in terms of flavor.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    I have the candy colas and flavor is nasty but effects are pretty good. Just a clean energy with good pumps and no crash. No BA either which is a plus for me.
    I actually like the candy cola flavor lol. But I do agree also that pumps are solid and no crash. I like the French pine bark for the variety of other health and wellness effects as well
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

16. Anyone try the original mars protein bars?

Just saw these:

Name:  mars-xtra-choc-protein.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  123.9 KB

https://www.stack3d.com/2018/01/mars...otein-bar.html

17. Quote Originally Posted by Dukethumper View Post
    Does anyone know anything about the brand Big Dog Supplements?
    No,only Dirty Dog Labs
  18. The New Product Release Thread

Took delivery today! Shipping all pre orders Tomorrow thru Tuesday in the order which they were received. Canít wait to get these out to everyone

https://instagram.com/p/BdlHiMWneCL/
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Sparta Non Stim Inferno

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    It will be featured in the new pure Stim Pre Workout were launching next month! No Alpha-Yo either!
    Will you be giving out samples Iíd love to try this stuff I keep hearing about

21. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Took delivery today! Shipping all pre orders Tomorrow thru Tuesday in the order which they were received. Canít wait to get these out to everyone

https://instagram.com/p/BdlHiMWneCL/
    Just got my tracking number
    BLACK LION RESEARCH REP
    Use WES15 for 15% off at blacklionresearch.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    Just got my tracking number
    Oh good, it works
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

23. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    Anyone try the original mars protein bars?

Just saw these:

Name:  mars-xtra-choc-protein.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  123.9 KB

https://www.stack3d.com/2018/01/mars...otein-bar.html
    Very nice! I work for Mars and didnt even know about these lol.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

24. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I wish they would bring back the original round mars!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

25. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    If you ever get the hookup..
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 01:54 AM
  2. Don't miss out on the new products!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet