The New Product Release Thread

Page 716 of 768 First ... 714715716717718 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    wait a minute... haha
    Well that would be 2 or more haha
    Rep for MA Research

GS15 for 15%off

2. Quote Originally Posted by PRIMEVALVP View Post
    Lol we will see what we can do about that.
    Perfect. Some good CS right there!

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    wait a minute... haha
    Hahaha
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dukethumper View Post
    I saw something on Instagram called Cocaine Pre Workout, I was wondering what you guys thinks of it's profile, can't link image but look it up, has DMHA and Yohimbine so maybe it's something
    Cocaine preworkout is great man. The name caught my attention and I dropped the ball. Itís great
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Ghost White Chocolate Peppermint Bark is launching cyber Monday
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

5. Same with Snickerdoodle?
    •   

6. Saw this on IG

7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

No word from Dan or Ghost on this yet, or else I would of noted
    It says right on their instagram here is the post

Quote Originally Posted by boflex78 View Post
    Same with Snickerdoodle?
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

@dsade putting an upgrade on the defuse formula.
    You can also PREORDER The product on his webpage

Evomuse has made its new Defuse available for pre-order through its website and at a deeply discounted price. Through until tomorrow (11/15), you can secure yourself a bottle of the fat preventing product for $30.99 instead of its usual price of $44.99, with pre-orders due to ship later this week.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    @dsade putting an upgrade on the defuse formula.
    You can also PREORDER The product on his webpage

Evomuse has made its new Defuse available for pre-order through its website and at a deeply discounted price. Through until tomorrow, you can secure yourself a bottle of the fat preventing product for $30.99 instead of its usual price of $44.99, with pre-orders due to ship later this week.
    Got my tracking number already. Cant wait for this to come in!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by thatsuppguy View Post
    Got my tracking number already. Cant wait for this to come in!!
    Same here. Think the preorder was supposed to end last night @The Solution
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Same here. Think the preorder was supposed to end last night @The Solution
    Not sure if pre-order ended, but I jumped on this a LONG time ago. Got my tracking order today as well!

12. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Ghost White Chocolate Peppermint Bark is launching cyber Monday
    Ghost ripping off PES again I see
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Ghost's Flavors:
    Cereal Milk
    PB Cereal Milk
    Blueberry Toaster Pastry
    Milk Chocolate (PES has Frosted Chocolate Cupcake which tastes much different then a normal chocoalte)

PES has none of those flavors. There are multiple companies that have a SnickerDoodle flavor now. Welcome to the industry.. Monkey see.. Monkey do.
    Ghost is liquid gold, and I can almost bet they absolutely nail these 2 LE Flavors.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Ghost's Flavors:
    Cereal Milk
    PB Cereal Milk
    Blueberry Toaster Pastry
    Milk Chocolate (PES has Frosted Chocolate Cupcake which tastes much different then a normal chocoalte)

PES has none of those flavors. There are multiple companies that have a SnickerDoodle flavor now. Welcome to the industry.. Monkey see.. Monkey do.
    Ghost is liquid gold, and I can almost bet they absolutely nail these 2 LE Flavors.
    Haha not saying it's a bad thing, just an observation.
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

So your statement is a far stretch since none of their original flavors overlap, and their product lines greatly differ in ingredient profiles.
    Dymatize, MyProtein, Optimum Nutrition, MusclePharm, and BPI must have ripped off PES cause they have a Snickerdoodle flavor on their lineup.
    Haha not saying it's a bad thing, just an observation.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    So your statement is a far stretch since none of their original flavors overlap.
    Dymatize, MyProtein, Optimum Nutrition, MusclePharm, and BPI must have ripped off PES cause they have a Snickerdoodle flavor on their lineup.
    How is it a far stretch?

White chocolate peppermint - hmm where else did i see that flavour? Oh, only PES.

Just found it funny given how many people ripped into PES for selling it again, yet its obviously good enough to be replicated.
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

As stated none of their OG Flavors overlap, none of their pre workouts or aminos are near the same in ingredient profile so how is Ghost ripping off PES again.
    If it is due to Snickerdoodle I just gave you 5 other companies who also have a SD on their line.

How is it a far stretch?

White chocolate peppermint - hmm where else did i see that flavour? Oh, only PES.
    Please show me where they ripped them off prior, because they have not.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    As stated none of their OG Flavors overlap, none of their pre workouts or aminos are near the same in ingredient profile so how is Ghost ripping off PES again.
    If it is due to Snickerdoodle I just gave you 5 other companies who also have a SD on their line.

Please show me where they ripped them off prior, because they have not.
    You win bro.

back to new products
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

There has been no copying of flavors or formula off either line. Using the word "Again" when they never have is the error.

A lot of people request WCM Year round from PES, for other companies to start making a flavor in high demand is a smart business practice. We both know protein doesn't make money in this industry. If you can make a flavor or product that gets attention of consumers to buy other things off your line. Win Win situation.

You win bro. I know you worked with Dan but no need to get too emotionally caught up in what I said.

Just an observation, not a declaration of war
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    There has been no copying of flavors or formula off either line. Using the word "Again" when they never have is the error.

A lot of people request WCM Year round from PES, for other companies to start making a flavor in high demand is a smart business practice. We both know protein doesn't make money in this industry. If you can make a flavor or product that gets attention of consumers to buy other things off your line. Win Win situation.
    And who knows, maybe it'll encourage PES to bring another unique flavour out next Christmas
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Pumpkin Pie
    #Basic
    And who knows, maybe it'll encourage PES to bring another unique flavour out next Christmas
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

22. Im waiting for that Black Friday OL endur3 sale personally.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    You have a better chance a Liberal becoming president than PES doing something innovative during the holidays.
    SAVE OUR LIVER!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    You have a better chance a Liberal becoming president than PES doing something innovative during the holidays.
    Edit: nvm

25. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    You guys put real cookie pieces in there!?
    Yes!
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 02:54 AM
  2. Don't miss out on the new products!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet