The New Product Release Thread

Page 566 of 768 First ... 564565566567568 ... Last

1. Yeah can't say I'm a big fan of flavours that are normally carbonated

I recently had a sample and it was cola flavoured and it just made me feel sick

2. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Yeah can't say I'm a big fan of flavours that are normally carbonated

I recently had a sample and it was cola flavoured and it just made me feel sick
    even though you have a fetish for bubbles, its nice to see something different.

"Hey guys you know what the industry needs? a millionth fruit punch flavour!"
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by scump View Post

It is nice to see something different, but I don't see how it's a fetish at all. A big part of sodas is the carbonation; one only needs to ask how many people enjoy flat soda to see this.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    It is nice to see something different, but I don't see how it's a fetish at all. A big part of sodas is the carbonation; one only needs to ask how many people enjoy flat soda to see this.
    this... why I love Perrier over reg water too

5. Quote Originally Posted by scump View Post

I don't have any bubble fetish thank you, where did that even come from?

I don't like fruit punch flavour either.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    haha wow relax i was making a joke about the preference of carbonation.

No need to be so serious all the time man.

I can think of plenty of drinks that are delicious without carbonation where when carbonated taste like right ****.
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

The new release is a Jaffa Cake inspired protein bar flavor, which just as Grenade has written on the label of its tenth Carb Killa, is essentially a chocolate orange combination. According to the brand the Jaffa Quake Carb Killa is due to be available direct through its website this week

Will be available in the US
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

8. An Orange-Chocolate protein bar? Love orange and chocolate individually, not sure how to feel about them together but at least it's a departure from the norm. Looking forward to hearing feedback and might take the plunge myself if I can find one around.
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Trutein to release a Cookies & Cream Flavor
    Hopefully not filled with O-Rings

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

10. new pre coming soon for IFN...over 17g of actives(which doesnt include creatine or carbs )

Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

11. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    new pre coming soon for IFN...over 17g of actives(which doesnt include creatine or carbs )

17 g of actives ?
    I hope its few well dosed actives than many low dosed

12. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    17 g of actives ?
    I hope its few well dosed actives than many low dosed

getting to 17g with things being underdosed would mean a 50+ ingredient list lol

13. and the fact that IFN has been open label, and dosing things with clinical amounts in a single serving for quite some time now, this hurts my feelings that you'd even suggest such a thing

14. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post

getting to 17g with things being underdosed would mean a 50+ ingredient list lol
    Well a good does of citrulline 8g good dose of agmatine 2g that's 2 ingredients and now only leave 7g left. Not saying it will but just cause it's 17g doesn't mean it can't be underdosed.
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Well a good does of citrulline 8g good dose of agmatine 2g that's 2 ingredients and now only leave 7g left. Not saying it will but just cause it's 17g doesn't mean it can't be underdosed.
    L-Citrulline only needs to be 4g, Citrulline Malate needs to be 8. I think that is what you meant.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    L-Citrulline only needs to be 4g, Citrulline Malate needs to be 8. I think that is what you meant.
    Most studies I've seen have dosed 6g Cit Malate, or about 3.4g L-Citrulline. A dose of 8g Cit Malate equates to 4.54g L-Citrulline.

All I can say is...yea, people should be ready to be excited about this product.
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Most studies I've seen have dosed 6g Cit Malate, or about 3.4g L-Citrulline. A dose of 8g Cit Malate equates to 4.54g L-Citrulline.

All I can say is...yea, people should be ready to be excited about this product.
    SwoleMate should be nice addition to your line as well. A lot of good things dropping from Iforce.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    SwoleMate should be nice addition to your line as well. A lot of good things dropping from Iforce.
    SwoleMate is a much more "simple" type of product. Designed to be dosed at 1-2srv/day, and will compete with price, formula, and flavoring with the best of the best.
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    SwoleMate is a much more "simple" type of product. Designed to be dosed at 1-2srv/day, and will compete with price, formula, and flavoring with the best of the best.
    Gummy Bear.... FTW
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Yes meant malate Thanks

21. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Yes meant malate Thanks
    ok, so 4.54g of actual L-Citrulline...

22. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    ok, so 4.54g of actual L-Citrulline...

Haha ya I'm not questioning the product I like most of IFNs preworkout and who doesn't like hemovol. Just saying that it is possible to underdose a product even with 17g

23. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Haha ya I'm not questioning the product I like most of IFNs preworkout and who doesn't like hemovol. Just saying that it is possible to underdose a product even with 17g
    oh without a question...anything is possible with the almighty prop blend

24. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    oh without a question...anything is possible with the almighty prop blend
    Haha yep

25. Gummy bear flavoring, yes please. Swolemate's gonna be a good one!
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 02:54 AM
  2. Don't miss out on the new products!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8