Advice on COP

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
So I just got some COP for the first time and have some questions how to take it, 2g seems to be the dose to take and I'm supposed to take it before workouts right?

Can I mix it with my pre, should I split the doses and should I take it everyday or only on workout days?

Thanks for the help!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
So I just got some COP for the first time and have some questions how to take it, 2g seems to be the dose to take and I'm supposed to take it before workouts right?

Can I mix it with my pre, should I split the doses and should I take it everyday or only on workout days?

Thanks for the help!
There isn't really any real research on oral dosing in those not with a specific disease, but typical protocol would be as you said:

2g per day. Your call on workout vs non-workout days. Personally I only take it on workout days. Mixed with your pre is fine and no need to split doses.

I mostly use Conqu3r for my pre-workout and that already contains 2g COP. If I use something else for a pre I just throw in 2g of bulk COP.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
There isn't really any real research on oral dosing in those not with a specific disease, but typical protocol would be as you said:

2g per day. Your call on workout vs non-workout days. Personally I only take it on workout days. Mixed with your pre is fine and no need to split doses.

I mostly use Conqu3r for my pre-workout and that already contains 2g COP. If I use something else for a pre I just throw in 2g of bulk COP.
Cool, I got bulk so I just mix it with what ever I'm using for pre then, thank you!

bonbon

bonbon

Awards
should work better when mixed with equal amount of baking soda (as in prototype nutrition effervescent COP).

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
i usually get my COP through cremax and take it pre, but there are times where I happen to take it on off days. Not too sure on what it does on nonworkout days