Anabeta Elite Question

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I've searched and read a few topics about this. Seems like it's beneficial for lean bulking.

But would this be of any use if I was doing a recomp? What could I expect?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've searched and read a few topics about this. Seems like it's beneficial for lean bulking.

Anabeta elite would be perfect for a recomp. One of our reps has a perfect summary of Anabeta elite's effects:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/272688-abe-vs-ultimate.html#post5070902

AnaBeta Elite implemented during a recomp is a smart choice.

Anacylcus Pyrethrum: Boost concentration of testosterone, LH, and FSH, increase lean body mass, and nutrient partitioning
Lodhra Bark Extract: Improve fat loss, increase muscle mass, improve thyroid function, PDE inhibition, and increase cAMP (synergistic with Forskolin)
Eleutherococcus Senticosus Extract: Performance enhancement (anaerobic and aerobic), decrease levels of stress, adrenal hypertrophy, and vitamin c depletion, increase fat loss (spare muscle protein and glycogen while shifting fuel source to fatty acids), improve immune function, reduce LDL/triglycerides/and blood pressure
Forskolin: raise cAMP, body composition effects (increase lean body mass, reduce fat mass), vasodilator, thyrogenic, and testosterone agent

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established

FYI - I am on day 3 of 8 week ABE bulk and so far what I noticed the most is my ass is spitting liquid shiet roughly an hour after dose. I hear it goes away after a week or so. muscle seems fuller...kinda like a pump after warm up sets, but this could be placebo which is completely fine with me.

(Sorry I don't know the answer to your question)

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Lock in your diet and training. ABE can def. help with a recomp.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FYI - I am on day 3 of 8 week ABE bulk and so far what I noticed the most is my ass is spitting liquid shiet roughly an hour after dose. I hear it goes away after a week or so. muscle seems fuller...kinda like a pump after warm up sets, but this could be placebo which is completely fine with me.

This is due to the forskolin, but yeah it should go away after a week

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lock in your diet and training. ABE can def. help with a recomp.
Agreed. ABE is a good recomp supp. Actually ABE is probable one of my fav natural products.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah you can pretty much stack ABE with anything. Still one of my favorites.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Try dosing with food if you aren't.

Like Synapsin said, it's due to the Forskolin.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

It's a great recomp tool. Dose before your largest carb meals and enjoy. :)

amdd1124

Awards
What would you guys recommend stacking it with? I am currently running ABE with Erase Pro.....anything else I should add for powerlifting?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would you guys recommend stacking it with? I am currently running ABE with Erase Pro.....anything else I should add for powerlifting?
That should be plenty and quite an effective stack if you have the essentials. If not then something like Ergonine that has a wide range of ingredients to help improve performance and recovery (Creatine, Betaine, LCLT, HICA, etc.) would be very beneficial for powerlifting. ;)

amdd1124

Awards
That should be plenty and quite an effective stack if you have the essentials. If not then something like Ergonine that has a wide range of ingredients to help improve performance and recovery (Creatine, Betaine, LCLT, HICA, etc.) would be very beneficial for powerlifting. ;)
Thank you! I love PES products, best on the market.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ergonine is a fantastic option, as is ArA (X-Gels/X-Factor).

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Try dosing with food if you aren't.

Like Synapsin said, it's due to the Forskolin.
I am taking with food and the soft semi liquid poop is getting less and less. It's kinda cute.....petite squirts