Feeling Confused - could use some guidance

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, I have been reading up on different supplements lately and sure enough pulled the trigger on a few (I'm a terrible impulse buyer). However, after reading various internet posts on some of them I am feeling confused on usage.

I have no experience with these supps so here is my question:
Should I try one or two things at a time to see how they workout for me - OR - should I take advantage of a stack?
I'm on a hypertrophy training program and following the RP Strength "bulking template" for the 6+ months.
When I am happy with my size than I will start a cut and repeat.

There is a lot of knowledge on this site so lay it on me! haha

Here is the list of supps I have sitting on my desk. How should I use them? Again, these are all new to me. /facepalm

EPG Ostalean
PES Alphamine x2
PES Shift x2
DS Triazole
PES Erase Pro x2
SlinSane x2

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well most of these I would save for your cut. Personally, just going form this list, I would start with DS Triazole since you are currently bulking and see how that works for you. Are you using any creatine or protein supplements?

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Yes I use Kre-alkalyn creatine and whey protein, as well as a multi vitamin and fish oil.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes I use Kre-alkalyn creatine and whey protein, as well as a multi vitamin and fish oil.
I'd recommend good old mono for creatine, but check out Ergonine by Athletix for creatine and so much more.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else care to comment?
Just use triazole for now?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Anyone else care to comment?
Just use triazole for now?
yes, try them out one at a time. After you used each one solo and know how it effects you feel free to stack

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed I usually try each product one by one so I know how it effects me and whats results to except for me. Nice looking stash you have though!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi guys, I have been reading up on different supplements lately and sure enough pulled the trigger on a few (I'm a terrible impulse buyer). However, after reading various internet posts on some of them I am feeling confused on usage.

Should I try one or two things at a time to see how they workout for me - OR - should I take advantage of a stack?
I'm on a hypertrophy training program and following the RP Strength "bulking template" for the 6+ months.

Here is the list of supps I have sitting on my desk. How should I use them? Again, these are all new to me. /facepalm

EPG Ostalean
PES Alphamine x2
PES Shift x2
DS Triazole
PES Erase Pro x2
SlinSane x2
Shift+Alphamine+Erase Pro would br good for a cut. Never tried Ostalean (which I assume is Ostarine) but people say that it goes well on cuts too

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Ok good stuff. That is how I'll roll then. Thanks guys!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For future reference, you can always ask before you buy too :) We're more than happy to suggest products based on your goals.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

EPG Ostalean
PES Alphamine x2
PES Shift x2
DS Triazole
PES Erase Pro x2
SlinSane x2
I would reccomend you do plenty of research on ostarine, especially about pct before using that ostalean.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
I have read the Osta does not require PCT for most users and that mild PCT can be used if needed for a little gyno. Bridge erase pro at last 2 weeks of Osta and finish the run with the erase?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info yates! I have never touched clomid before. Is that something I'll be able to easily purchase and dose properly? I'm assuming it's oral?

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info yates! I have never touched clomid before. Is that something I'll be able to easily purchase and dose properly? I'm assuming it's oral?
Not hating, but by this comment alone, it's clear you have much more research to do. Yates is spot on - you need a solid PCT with ostarine, including a SERM (e.g., clomid). We are here to help, but you really need to do more personal research to at least get the basics. We can help you fine tune things.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, it's oral and not too hard to dose. Just hit me up if you have any questions before you decide to run the osta

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would not run three different supplements at once unless you have used all three in the past. You will not know how each one treats you or if you even get results from a specific product. Take the advice by running them solo then stack after.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
I will definitely run solo supps for the first time now AntM.
Thanks guys. Much appreciated