Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The hour a day I spend in the gym is a cake walk compared to the other 23 hours that I need to eat right, and I just plain like to eat, I Love Food! Looking for some feed back on the best appetite suppressor you have found?

Big_sxc

Awards
Hi levels of epistane. I have used phentermine aswell. It worked but its not amphetamine. I would probably recommend using something like body effects (its a sup I love) and try ur best not to eat. If not phentermine. Try it

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PES Shift
PES Norcodrene

I have tried many fat burners and I am always hungry....but not when I am on either of those.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
C.Fimbriata
Yohimbine HCL / Rauwolscine
A cup of green tea / Coffee

chipmunk

Awards
i actually have no problem with this until i start eating.

i.e i can wake up, eat nothing, feel fine....when i do start to eat 1-2 pm...then i feel hungry. It's strange.

I wouldn't trust any suppressant...does anyone know the long term effects of these products? i.e causes cancer, motor neurons disease after 12 years? Who knows...?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
PES Shift
PES Norcodrene

I have tried many fat burners and I am always hungry....but not when I am on either of those.
I will definitely second this post! I've always liked pes norcodrene and the reason why is because its a hard supp to beat.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you all for your feed back, I find myself in the kitchen at about 7pm preparing my meals for the next day, a start to snack while I'm there and just plain eat to much. I probably should just get on full time disability, because I'm sure it's a condition I can not control and it's the American Way !!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PES Shift
PES Norcodrene

Norcodrene and SHIFT suppress my appetite more than any other products that I've tried as well. I'm in contest prep and would normally want to eat my arm off at my current caloric intake. While I still experience hunger at certain times of the day, they are making life a lot easier.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Norcodrene and SHIFT suppress my appetite more than any other products that I've tried as well. I'm in contest prep and would normally want to eat my arm off at my current caloric intake. While I still experience hunger at certain times of the day, they are making life a lot easier.
Yup. I've tried almost every random fat burner out there too. I haven't tried them combined yet but I wouldn't really see a need to do that.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup. I've tried almost every random fat burner out there too. I haven't tried them combined yet but I wouldn't really see a need to do that.
Yeah, I've found them both to be quite effective on their own as well. That said, my hunger can reach an all-time high deep into a prep, so I'll take all the help I can get ha.

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
I received samples for OXYMAX XT and I'm on my first day and I have to definitely vouch for the product! It does have a little stim feel but not overwhelming at all. I also have to recommend NORCODRENE, I ran it last summer and that product delivered for sure aswell!

HeizzMP

HeizzMP

Awards
I've found the EC stack to be a great appetite suppressor, for me, during my cut. What's your current diet/macros like?

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Hi levels of epistane. I have used phentermine aswell. It worked but its not amphetamine. I would probably recommend using something like body effects (its a sup I love) and try ur best not to eat. If not phentermine. Try it
LOL at all of this..."High levels of epistane"...."try your best to not eat"... Update me when the funeral is please.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I received samples for OXYMAX XT and I'm on my first day and I have to definitely vouch for the product! It does have a little stim feel but not overwhelming at all. I also have to recommend NORCODRENE, I ran it last summer and that product delivered for sure aswell!
Yea OxyMax crushes my appetite, at times I have to force myself to eat. Rocket did you get your sample packets yet?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
By the way, Rocket, why are you worried about eating too much?, bikini season is almost over with.
I am just trying to keep the evening snacking under a little better control ! Did you get the pics I sent you of me in my thong ??

Yea OxyMax crushes my appetite, at times I have to force myself to eat. Rocket did you get your sample packets yet?
Yes I did This Monday I will start a Mini Log !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't wait to try mine!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've tried a zillion things including ecy, dexaprine, norco, etc... The new shift is literally the only thing that has ever even put a dent in my hunger and it did quite well for me.

I was terrified to get off ha

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
EC stack is the only thing that's really worked for me, but it goes away after a while.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Norcodrene is my favourite appetite suppressant. It even surpasses ephedrine in that department for me (seriously).

When I was dieting I used to eat breakfast shortly after getting up and would feel hungry otherwise.

When I started on Norcodrene I decided to eat breakfast three hours after waking up and that was only because I was leaving the house so thought it would be better to eat before I go lol.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The hour a day I spend in the gym is a cake walk compared to the other 23 hours that I need to eat right, and I just plain like to eat, I Love Food! Looking for some feed back on the best appetite suppressor you have found?
By far hands down norcodrene. That is with so many failed attempts to find a product that helps with suppression for me.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shift + Norcodrene is game over for appetite suppression.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shift definitely curbed my appetite for ~4 hours after taking it. If you're trying to control evening snacking, it may be the perfect choice as its mostly stim free (save for synephrine, which in isolation shouldn't have much of a stim effect).

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Shift definitely curbed my appetite for ~4 hours after taking it. If you're trying to control evening snacking, it may be the perfect choice as its mostly stim free (save for synephrine, which in isolation shouldn't have much of a stim effect).
Y'all take 2 caps upon waking or splitting the doses up on SHIFT? I had a great run over first 2 bottles. Now running thru OxyMax XT + CarniMax before going back to Shift/Norco combo.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
another vote for EC. When I am super hungry, I prepare exactly what I will eat, not a crumb more and try to eat very slow....1 bite...chew and chew...drink of water.....wait minute....another bite....repeat process.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Y'all take 2 caps upon waking or splitting the doses up on SHIFT? I had a great run over first 2 bottles. Now running thru OxyMax XT + CarniMax before going back to Shift/Norco combo.
I take both doses at the same time otherwise I end up not eating all day

ral

ral

Awards
I find that fasting once a week helps reset the appetite for at least 3-4 days. I did this with a religious purpose I figured later that it helped reset the appetite, built discipline and killed cravings.... And it's free and natural

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You will not be disappointed. I can take a single capsule of OxyMax XT pre fasted cardio and not feel hungry for several hours after.
I can vouch for this. I tried it the past weekend and I wasn't hungry after cardio. Usually, after my shower I'm starving for breakfast.

tstak

Awards
PES Shift + ECA Stack = Best Appetite Killer i've used.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey rocket I've been pretty surprised with Stimz our new fat burner, its nothing novel, however the quality is top flight. Thus is one powerful little pill. Good luck with this appetite thing, it's tough and I can relate.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I feel the evening munchies are my biggest problem right now, so after labor day I will start a plan to keep the PM diet on point. Thank you everyone!

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Really late on this, with nothing new and exciting to add. But I've tried full bottles of Norco and OxyMax and both are legit. 2 caps vs. 2 caps OxyMax will give more of a stim effect, but both do a good job of appetite suppression.

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
I find that fasting once a week helps reset the appetite for at least 3-4 days. I did this with a religious purpose I figured later that it helped reset the appetite, built discipline and killed cravings.... And it's free and natural
Yea I fast everyday for about 14 hrs, it makes dieting super easy.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How do you like OxyMax XT?

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
It's solid. I will say, the mood enhancing effects are slightly greater for me than with Norcodrene. I will definitely run both again.

My appetite is voracious. It's curbed a bit with Oxymax XT but neither this nor Norco has staved off my hunger completely.

My only knock is that they prescribe just 2 capsules a day. On nights that I go out in the evening (1-maybe 2 nights a week), I take a 3rd and it's a magical feeling. Only negative to this method: a bottle only lasts 20 days as opposed to a month.

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
How do you do it? I work out (lifting/circuit style) before work, and I am so ravenous. But also worried about losing muscle via the elusive "window of gains".

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This would be extremely tough for me. I eat all damn day. Even when dieting.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you do it? I work out (lifting/circuit style) before work, and I am so ravenous. But also worried about losing muscle via the elusive "window of gains".
If you practice intermittent fasting regularly, you get used to it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can fast in the AM but once I eat I have to eat every 3 hours or some or I get hypoglycemic !!

Nyrin

Awards
I find once you get used to a couple of habits, fairly long fasts end up being pretty easy.

7-8 hours of sleep is of course a solid base.

Not eating 2-3 hours before bed is a great sleep hygiene practice if you're having trouble getting to sleep (as I often do); I sleep a lot better if I don't eat or drink before sleeping.

Then, skipping breakfast and going to your next meal can easily add another 3-4 hours after waking, depending on your schedule.

Add those up and it's suddenly 12-15 hours of "fasting" with little or no conscious effort involved.

I think real intermittent fasting has a lot narrower of a window than 10 hours of feeding, though; isn't it typically 3-6?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I find once you get used to a couple of habits, fairly long fasts end up being pretty easy.

7-8 hours of sleep is of course a solid base.

Not eating 2-3 hours before bed is a great sleep hygiene practice if you're having trouble getting to sleep (as I often do); I sleep a lot better if I don't eat or drink before sleeping.

Then, skipping breakfast and going to your next meal can easily add another 3-4 hours after waking, depending on your schedule.

Add those up and it's suddenly 12-15 hours of "fasting" with little or no conscious effort involved.

I think real intermittent fasting has a lot narrower of a window than 10 hours of feeding, though; isn't it typically 3-6?
The leangains protocol is 8 hours of feeding.

Nyrin

Awards
The leangains protocol is 8 hours of feeding.
So a nominal 8 hours of sleep with 4 hours pre-bed and 4 hours post-wake would do it? I always thought it was harder than that. Interesting.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
You get used to it. I generally fast 22 hrs and eat 2 (8-10 pm). I rarely get hungry during the fast

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You get used to it. I generally fast 22 hrs and eat 2 (8-10 pm). I rarely get hungry during the fast
That is just crazy talk! 22 hours of no food in a day? I enjoy stuffing my face too much to even attempt this madness. :D

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Get some Whole Psyllium Husks, and some store brand metamucial for flavor. Have a tablespoon of each mixed it 32-40oz of water.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Get some Whole Psyllium Husks, and some store brand metamucial for flavor. Have a tablespoon of each mixed it 32-40oz of water.
How are you with stims? Can I send you a couple samples of oxy to try?

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
That is just crazy talk! 22 hours of no food in a day? I enjoy stuffing my face too much to even attempt this madness. :D
Hahaha, well, when it's feeding time...hold on to your hats! I actually started it due to my work schedule. I'm trying to break the cycle. Mentally, when I start eating, it's "on." It becomes a problem on days that I don't work. If I sit down to have a small meal at noon, I'll be eating until 2-3 p.m.