Best appetite booster or natty bulker

bluestaffy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
As above guys which natty supplement made you gain the most weight and I dont mean strictly muscle, just weight in general? Also are there any good appetite boosters out there? Mk677 did nothing for my appetite for some reason.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vector and anacyclus tend to increase my appetite slightly. Crazy mk677 didnt…. That stuff makes me sooooo hungry

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll dido the Vector by BLR for appetite increase. Definitely made me want to eat more often. Either that or my wife's cooking ;)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Eating foods you like will allow you to eat more food in a sitting. If the goal is weight then the goal is calories. High calorie dense foods, frequently eating through the day, mainly because when you eat a massive meal you're full for too long it may skip the next meal or eat a smaller portion. Steak and potatoes, peanut butter and jelly sandwichs, add olive oil or avacado to meals. Put peanut butter and whole milk in your shakes. Rotisserie chickens instead of chicken breasts. Pasta instead of rice. Put sauces on things to make them tastier so you can eat more.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Vector for sure made me hungry. Combine that with some Epichaos by Apex and you wont get fat. or at least any fatter 💩

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Take a look at the new SNS Anacyclus XT... that's been one of the most common natty appetite increasing supps for quite some time (dating back to the OG anabeta, etc). For me, I also seem to get very hungry simply from additional stimulation of my gut (i.e. adding a small protein shake here and there through the day). I fast because I have to keep that under control or ill balloon up ha.

weed for sure will make you hungrier as well... if you're just looking for pure weight gain, as mentioned above, the way to go is def calorically dense foods like oils, nuts/butters, fatty meats, etc... higher fat and sugar will add cals quickly with minimal volume. Add a shot of oil to any shakes and such for easy cals.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The food recommendation above is top notch. I’m not saying sacrifice getting adequate protein but sometimes it’s better to eat a little less protein and up the carbs and fats (which will have trace amounts anyway).

Outside of that maybe some things to help with digestion (probiotics, enzymes, etc) so that less food is “wasted” and utilized efficiently.

Next I love the new Anacyclus XT from SNS. I used a ton of Anabeta and have gotten similar effects here. Idk if I’d take it solely for hunger but it has plenty of other good effects.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
isn't sugar the natural hunger maker? weed is pretty nice too if you live in a legal state that allows extracts. interesting about vector, didn't know it makes you hungry. I like vector a lot