Rate this fatburner/energy/focus stack

DLX106

DLX106

Awards
So I've just got back from a 3 week holiday where I ate like completely crap, 1 week on a deficit and I've gained around 10lbs. I was originally meant to start bulking but I figure I might as well cut with all the ephedrine I have left and it will leave me room to continue bulking for longer

So the stack I worked out:

24mg Ephedrine HCL
1 scoop Focus XT (stim version so 200mg caffeine)
1g Alcar

2x daily, 6 hours apart. I may start out with 1 dose of Focus XT/alcar and the other dose will just be 24mg E 200mg C

What do you guys reckon? Thought about adding in Forskolin-95 but I don't want to add too much, I may put that in towards the end of my diet

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Looks solid to me man. You can up your dose to 3 times per day on the ephedrine if you're feeling okay, after you assess your tolerance. Foskolin would be a great addition, its great to add no matter what your goals are. Are you going to be adding in any cardio to help with your progress?

DLX106

DLX106

Awards
Looks solid to me man. You can up your dose to 3 times per day on the ephedrine if you're feeling okay, after you assess your tolerance. Foskolin would be a great addition, its great to add no matter what your goals are. Are you going to be adding in any cardio to help with your progress?
Thanks man, I did add in Forskolin a couple of months ago but I started getting really low heart rate/blood pressure so I cut it out. Could have been due to the yohimbine I was using too though or a mix of both, but this time I am sticking with EC throughout.

I should have mentioned in the original post I'll be doing full body 3x a week (I personally find this easier to cut on, as it leaves 4 other days to focus just on cardio) along with riding my bike for a couple of hours on non-lifting days.

I'm already using the EC before I go cycling and it's working great, lots of energy, I've heard Focus XT can also help with cardio too so it should be great. I enjoy cycling a lot more than walking which I was doing a couple of months ago, plus EC killed my appetite so 10lbs+ will be a breeze

:dance:

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, I did add in Forskolin a couple of months ago but I started getting really low heart rate/blood pressure so I cut it out. Could have been due to the yohimbine I was using too though or a mix of both, but this time I am sticking with EC throughout.

I should have mentioned in the original post I'll be doing full body 3x a week (I personally find this easier to cut on, as it leaves 4 other days to focus just on cardio) along with riding my bike for a couple of hours on non-lifting days.

I'm already using the EC before I go cycling and it's working great, lots of energy, I've heard Focus XT can also help with cardio too so it should be great. I enjoy cycling a lot more than walking which I was doing a couple of months ago, plus EC killed my appetite so 10lbs+ will be a breeze
Solid plan man, sounds like you have it worked out well. Focus XT has always helped me during my cardio, it allows me to zone out and get through cardio sessions with ease. I also feel like ephedrine helps me conquer my cardio too. Anything to make cardio suck less is very valuable to me haha. Good luck dude! Let us know how it goes

DLX106

DLX106

Awards
Solid plan man, sounds like you have it worked out well. Focus XT has always helped me during my cardio, it allows me to zone out and get through cardio sessions with ease. I also feel like ephedrine helps me conquer my cardio too. Anything to make cardio suck less is very valuable to me haha. Good luck dude! Let us know how it goes
How did you find Focus XT in terms of mood etc? Only other nootropic I have tried is phenibut so not sure what to expect

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
How did you find Focus XT in terms of mood etc? Only other nootropic I have tried is phenibut so not sure what to expect
I definitely feel like I am less irritable and more energetic while taking Focus XT, especially when I'm cutting. It doesn't have as profound of an effect as Phenibut, but you'll definitely feel it. I really felt it give me an all around better attitude and energy toward going through a dieting phase, which was incredibly helpful. It gave me some epic focus at work too, I felt like everything I did on a daily basis was just easier or less of an obstacle than I make it out to be sometimes. Have you used Focus XT in the past?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's about the exact stack i've used multiple times. I find ephedrine really compliments FXT, and ALCAR is a cheap but very positive addition. You'll like it brah.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea i love focus xt. I actually use to take it sometimes before I had an exam when I stayed up too late studying!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's about the exact stack i've used multiple times. I find ephedrine really compliments FXT, and ALCAR is a cheap but very positive addition. You'll like it brah.
Just started running this stack yesterday. Went on vacation and got fat so decided to cut as well lol

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
If you want add F95 to that stack then maybe look into OxyMax xt for the next time? It contains many mood boosting and appetite suppressing ingredient along with F95

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I like this stack idea, sounds fun as is.

If I wanted an addition, F95 is a great one