Cheap/Decent/Quality Supps

zpalrangi13

zpalrangi13

Awards
Anyone know where I can get quality sups at a decent price, including Bcaas, whey, PWO, fish oils, multivitamin.... I'm currently using reflex nutrition and it's costing me an arm and a leg for my PWO intra and post shake, comes to at least 250 every 3 weeks

zpalrangi13

zpalrangi13

Awards
Bulk nutrients is so cheap but I'm not sure on quality? Anyone use their products?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Anyone know where I can get quality sups at a decent price, including Bcaas, whey, PWO, fish oils, multivitamin.... I'm currently using reflex nutrition and it's costing me an arm and a leg for my PWO intra and post shake, comes to at least 250 every 3 weeks
That price is insane.
What the hell are you using?

Athletix Ergonine
Huge this.

Want one all-inclusive supp to get you benefits cost effectively,
Ergonine is 9 if the best ergogens around with a 1 scoop/day dose (which is delicious) for under $1/day with my code

Same day 0.99 shipping (see timer) from athletixsports.com

Overall we cover some of the very best performance boosters (creatine, TMG, Ferulic acid, etc.)
With added muscle growth and recovery enhancement.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Strong Supplement Shop has some good deals on some products and if you keep your eye out on the supplement deals section you can get them when there is a discount code.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MyProtein has good quality cheap protein. Don't expect a taste explosion in your mouth. Very subtle flavoring. Also has stevia flavors instead of sucralose. They also have unflavored BCAA and other ingredients.

I hit up gnc $9.99 sale for 1500 fish oil and when I can get that I get CL Oxiomega on sale. I don't think I've ever not been able to hit one of the sales.

$250 a month is insane.
What are you using for a post shake? Unicorn tears?

drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards
I would definitely look into Powder City. Their prices are incredibly reasonable and should have some staple supps, probably not everything you mentioned but some! I know for sure they have the cheapest Citrulline Malate around...

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would definitely look into Powder City. Their prices are incredibly reasonable and should have some staple supps, probably not everything you mentioned but some! I know for sure they have the cheapest Citrulline Malate around...
Powder City, Swanson, and MyProtein also have pretty good prices on a lot of helpful supplements too.

EDIT: I only quoted you to echo that Powder City is great

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Powder City, Swanson, and MyProtein also have pretty good prices on a lot of helpful supplements too.

EDIT: I only quoted you to echo that Powder City is great
How is their LJ 100 and 200?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What the hell are you buying for that much every three weeks?? Anything besides these you listed? Bcaas, whey, PWO, fish oils, multivitamin

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That sh*t is helllla not cheap!
Complete waste of money!! Lol that's just what came to mind when I read he spends $250 every three weeks on pre, intra, and post workout supplements.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
For 250 I would much rather buy vegetables and Salmon and get my micros, fish oil and protein that way. Hell, that would cost me $30 a week (eating 3x per week) and be far more beneficial.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
250$ would be buying me some amazing food lol. I'd be eating filet mignon every damn night haha.

For bulk supps i'd look in to Synthetic supps, SNS, Athletix, and NOW.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
250$ would be buying me some amazing food lol. I'd be eating filet mignon every damn night haha.

For bulk supps i'd look in to Synthetic supps, SNS, Athletix, and NOW.
Truth, that's about 13-16lbs of filet. 3 weeks at 10oz day sounds like a good time, except for my GI tract

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
I have never bought bulk supp powders but i have been looking into it recently. Seems like id save a ton of money.

Has anyone tried powder city and did they have good quality powders?

3RT

Awards
one more here for powdercity, ordered from them since hsw
not especially bodybuilding-oriented, but their herbs and nootropics are top notch. some decent stimulants too. I'd literally order about half of their nomenclature, if it wouldn't be so costly to bring it to Russia..

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. I will be getting what i need from them then...and least give it a try

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man. I will be getting what i need from them then...and least give it a try
I know that SNS has competitively priced bulk ingredients ;)

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
Powder city has top quality supplement powders. I've tried many and I'm not a rep. Just buy small sizes of their stuff , if you haven't tried them before.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I will have to give them a try next time i order

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
If you want cheap then don't waste your money on BCAAs unless you do some sort of fasted training in which case I would still suggest a 1/4 scoop of protein. BCAAs are to protein what protein is to Weight gainer. Except BCAAs are way expensive. For cheap, soy lecithin and creative are your best buds.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I go with SNS and Nutraplanet for bulk stuff. Both high quality IMO.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
If you want cheap then don't waste your money on BCAAs unless you do some sort of fasted training in which case I would still suggest a 1/4 scoop of protein. BCAAs are to protein what protein is to Weight gainer. Except BCAAs are way expensive. For cheap, soy lecithin and creative are your best buds.
Well, not exactly. Amino acids uptake is faster in the body than food/protein powder. Also it makes the stimulation of the protein synthesis greater.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Well, not exactly. Amino acids uptake is faster in the body than food/protein powder. Also it makes the stimulation of the protein synthesis greater.
Whey digests in like 30 minutes. If I really needed it any faster than that I'd just start doing protein injections lol (not srs)

3RT

Awards
And I wouldn't say BCAA are that expensive.. IIRC $21 at NP for a 1kg of bulk iBCAA and I get my Leucine here in Russia for about $24 per 1kg (would guess there is plethora of similar offers in US). Actually, I myself believe, that protein powder (omfg!) is more of money waste..