Mesomorph 2.0 vs 3.0

Db2

Db2

Awards
So I get that 3.0 avoids the issue of dmaa, thus probably expanding district and for those getting tested, but for someone not worrying about those issues, which is the stronger stim supp? I tried something called black anus a while back that kicked my ass (dmaa precursor or whatever, same as meso 2.0, geranubum or however you spell it!)m. Then on reco's tried meso 2.0 which was fairly strong, then jack'd up which seemed to be the weakest but has actual dmaa. Anyhow, not sure how much I like dmaa but I like the extra kick above just caffeine and nitro boosters. Curious if I should order some 3.0 or just go in on more 2.0.

Any advice is appreciated!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
So I get that 3.0 avoids the issue of dmaa, thus probably expanding district and for those getting tested, but for someone not worrying about those issues, which is the stronger stim supp? I tried something called black anus a while back that kicked my ass (dmaa precursor or whatever, same as meso 2.0, geranubum or however you spell it!)m. Then on reco's tried meso 2.0 which was fairly strong, then jack'd up which seemed to be the weakest but has actual dmaa. Anyhow, not sure how much I like dmaa but I like the extra kick above just caffeine and nitro boosters. Curious if I should order some 3.0 or just go in on more 2.0.

Couple thoughts...

DMAA is likely what you are missing. It doesn't give you that jittery stimmed out feeling, but rather a smooth and clean drive and focus for hours. If you liked Meso 2.0 then rock that.

If you want the Mesomorph OG version, look for a label that has "Naringin Geranaburn" listed. That is what they they are listing their DMAA as. Just make sure to check with the store you buy from because many times they will leave up an OLD photo of the OG version and really only have the new (non DMAA version) in stock.

BE CAREFUL: I have confirmed that the OG Mesomorph has 65mg of DMAA + other stims per ONE SCOOP. That is a hefty dose and should be used with caution. I'd 1/2 scoop to start.

Good luck bro.

P.S. If you are looking for a performance supp and not just the stims, I'd check out Conqu3r DGE stim version. It has a ton of clinically dosed ingredients for focus, energy, pump and performance. Its the only pre that I've used where I can really notice a difference in the gym.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

A typo, I'm very much hoping...

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Db2

Db2

Awards
Black anis, lmfao. Sorry! No one seems to have heard of it but a local shop here in the detroit area carries it and the sample knocked my socks off. I'll have to score another one and see if it repeats.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Black anis, lmfao. Sorry! No one seems to have heard of it but a local shop here in the detroit area carries it and the sample knocked my socks off. I'll have to score another one and see if it repeats.
Yeah, I haven't heard of it either. Definitely thought it was a typo, but had no idea what else it would have been, so had to ask lol.

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Lol at "black anus" and "geranabum" being misspelled in the same post. I think your actually comparing mesomorph 1.0 and 3.0. 2.0 has AMP citrate, not "geranabum" and isn't as strong. I really want to see what that new ingredient in 3.0 is all about..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 18
Supplements 7
u_e_s_i Supplements 5
Supplements 31
Supplements 0