Opinions would be appreciated. So many options!

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I am currently running BLR Folli, Prolactrone, Lectrone, and Viron. I have about 2 weeks left of my 4 week run. I was planning on running it for 8 weeks but I’m thinking of changing things up some.

So far the cycle has been good. I have seen a decrease in body fat and an increase on the scale. So far around 2-3 lbs in 2 weeks. Follidrone has been great for endurance. Can’t say strength has gone up significantly.

I have been dosing accordingly.

Follidrone - 2 PWO or 2 AM on rest days.
Lectrone - 1 AM, even though yesterday I bumped it up to 1 AM + 1 PM due to puffy left nip.
Prolactrone - 1 AM + 1 PM
Viron - 1 AM + 1PM (5on, 2 off) So I take them on workout days.

Other supplements I’m taking are fish oils, vitamin D, Multi, NAC, Green Magnitude, serious mass.

Before I make my second order for weeks 4-12 I wanted to get some input on other options. Its either stick with what I’m running now or change it up and run.

Ep1c Unleashed
DermaStrenght
Soy lichenin
Lectrone (since I will still have some 1 month on hand from weeks 1-4)

Thanks for your input!

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
Or maybe just throw in DermaStrenght and Soy lichenin with what im running now?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
What is your primary goal with continuing your next 4-8 weeks? That will dictate how you should proceed.

Normally I'd say stick to 8 weeks for a natty type cycle to get the full benefit, but since you don't currently have everything on hand to run that long there is an option to switch it up a bit depending on what you are looking for/need.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Bulking is my main goal right now.
Got it. I'd go with the following for a bulk scenario:

Ep1c Unleashed - wicked endurance, pumps, myostatin inhibitor
DermaStrenght - up to a 200% increase in protein synthesis + some joint help
Soy Letcithin - mTOR activator via PA content

The synergistic benefit of all those working together for building up muscle should be killer. BUT, again, I'd run it for 8 weeks if it was me.

I'm on Letrone right now and its treating me well....BUT, it has really dried me out. I feel it is best for a cut or recomp imo. Not that its not usefull on a bulk, but you'll physically see more changes once you switch to a recomp/cut. Plus it has the potential to increase T3/T4 which is more beneficial on a recomp/bulk.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How has your progress been for the 1st 4 weeks..?

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
Got it. I'd go with the following for a bulk scenario:

Ep1c Unleashed - wicked endurance, pumps, myostatin inhibitor
DermaStrenght - up to a 200% increase in protein synthesis + some joint help
Soy Letcithin - mTOR activator via PA content

The synergistic benefit of all those working together for building up muscle should be killer. BUT, again, I'd run it for 8 weeks if it was me.

I'm on Letrone right now and its treating me well....BUT, it has really dried me out. I feel it is best for a cut or recomp imo. Not that its not usefull on a bulk, but you'll physically see more changes once you switch to a recomp/cut. Plus it has the potential to increase T3/T4 which is more beneficial on a recomp/bulk.
Awesome! Thats what I thought but good to confirm with someone with a little more knowledge then myself. Lectrone is some good stuff but like you said really dries you out. I'll make the switch over to ep1c, derma, and PA for 8 weeks following this current 4 week cycle (2weeks left) of follidrone, lectrone, Prolactrone, and viron.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Thats what I thought but good to confirm with someone with a little more knowledge then myself. Lectrone is some good stuff but like you said really dries you out. I'll make the switch over to ep1c, derma, and PA for 8 weeks following this current 4 week cycle (2weeks left) of follidrone, lectrone, Prolactrone, and viron.
If you need a discount code for the Soy Lecithin when the time comes hit me up. I'm not a rep for the store or company but I get some sweet coupons from them and they have flat rate shipping which is nice (even for international).

Also, if you need help with SL dosing just drop me or Danes a line. We've both played around with a lot of dosing protocols and have it pretty honed in by now on what works best.

Lastly, on the chance that you still want some of the effects of Viron you can scoop up a 60 day serving of Boron from a few reputable companies for like $6 or so. Tongkat Ali is pretty cheap but its not very effective unless its the standardized LJ100 extract.

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
How has your progress been for the 1st 4 weeks..?
I'm only 2 weeks through. I've seen a decrease in body fat and gained about 2lbs. Not a significant change in strength. Endurance is through the roof. So the stuff works. I'm happy with the progress. Just wanting to change it up to better suit my goals.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you're getting good results! For your next run you should check out anafuse. I'm currently using it and love the results i'm getting.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
You can checkout BPS laxacrine as a Laxogenin product as well. I am about to run BPS laxacrine, ep1c, ara and PA as well as Alphamax. Gonna be intense.

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
You can checkout BPS laxacrine as a Laxogenin product as well. I am about to run BPS laxacrine, ep1c, ara and PA as well as Alphamax. Gonna be intense.
Yeah I was debating on bps laxacrine or dermastrength. Just from feedback I'm leaning more towards dermastrength. Looks like a sick run! Wish I could run ara but I'm prone to inflammation. Gonna log it?

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you're getting good results! For your next run you should check out anafuse. I'm currently using it and love the results i'm getting.
Anafuse looks promising! Yeah it's a great run. Great products.

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
Thinking about dropping lectrone for the rest of the cycle and saving it for a cutting stack. Or should I keep it when running viron?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Totally mirin that stack you're on!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was debating on bps laxacrine or dermastrength. Just from feedback I'm leaning more towards dermastrength. Looks like a sick run! Wish I could run ara but I'm prone to inflammation. Gonna log it?
DermaStr3ngth is where it's at. Good value for the amount of pumps/servings too.

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
If you need a discount code for the Soy Lecithin when the time comes hit me up. I'm not a rep for the store or company but I get some sweet coupons from them and they have flat rate shipping which is nice (even for international).

Also, if you need help with SL dosing just drop me or Danes a line. We've both played around with a lot of dosing protocols and have it pretty honed in by now on what works best.

Lastly, on the chance that you still want some of the effects of Viron you can scoop up a 60 day serving of Boron from a few reputable companies for like $6 or so. Tongkat Ali is pretty cheap but its not very effective unless its the standardized LJ100 extract.
Awesome appreciate that. I'll be pm you shortly!

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Logs have been going well so far :))

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
DermaStr3ngth is where it's at. Good value for the amount of pumps/servings too.
Hey I pm'd you but they are not showing up in my sent message folder so im not sure if they are going though or not.

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Exactly what I was thinking, you'll be hitting your bulk from all angles, & gain serious mass

Folli for endurance !
Derma for strength GAINZ!
Soy for straight added mass!
Letrone for all of the benefits! (Hgh, mass, hardness, etc)
Viron- boost over hormone function to aid in all the above!
Prolactrone- normalize the body while on viron

This stack would be so killer! Especially 8 weeks. Eat eat eat, you'll gain like crazy

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Hey I pm'd you but they are not showing up in my sent message folder so im not sure if they are going though or not.
Just sent you 2 PMs buddy.

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
Exactly what I was thinking, you'll be hitting your bulk from all angles, & gain serious mass

Folli for endurance !
Derma for strength GAINZ!
Soy for straight added mass!
Letrone for all of the benefits! (Hgh, mass, hardness, etc)
Viron- boost over hormone function to aid in all the above!
Prolactrone- normalize the body while on viron

This stack would be so killer! Especially 8 weeks. Eat eat eat, you'll gain like crazy
That would be an insane stack. And insanely expensive! I think you might have prolactrone and lectrone mixed up but doesn't matter i get the point. If i have the funds to do this I might give it a shot. But then again, I feel like with natty stacks more doesn't necessarily mean better. At some point I feel like your just throwing money away. I might be wrong though. Be good to hear some other peoples opinion on running this many products. If I did give it a shot I think I would drop the folli and try ep1c. Other then that it look like alot of fun!!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
That would be an insane stack. And insanely expensive! I think you might have prolactrone and lectrone mixed up but doesn't matter i get the point. If i have the funds to do this I might give it a shot. But then again, I feel like with natty stacks more doesn't necessarily mean better. At some point I feel like your just throwing money away. I might be wrong though. Be good to hear some other peoples opinion on running this many products. If I did give it a shot I think I would drop the folli and try ep1c. Other then that it look like alot of fun!!
Yeah ALL that could really be broken up into two separate stacks ran at two separate times tbh.

I feel like Viron, Prolactrone & Letrone all work well together (and were designed to),

And meanwhile,

DermaStr3ngth, Ep1C (or folli if you still have some to save $), and PA (cheap from SL) all work via pathways that are synergistic to each other.

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
Alright so I was a little further along on this run then I thought. I have about 8 days left of folli. The scale hit 166.4 today. Started at 162.4. Feel and look fuller. Debating on running it for another 5 weeks or jump onto something that is more suited for my goals......bulking.

Like I said,
Ep1c Unleashed
Soy lecithin
Dermastrength
and maybe Anabeta?

Can't decide. Gained 3-4lbs on BLR stack in 3 weeks. Might be worth sticking with it for another 5 weeks. Gotta make my mind up so I can place my order. mhhhhh

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
Ended up ordering

Ep1c Unleashed
Dermastrength
Anabeta
Soy lecithin

Gonna run for 8 weeks! Cant wait!

Thanks for the help guys!