Concern about DustV2 by Blackstone Labs

aquareef

Awards
So i bought a tub of Dust V2 and i've been taking it for about 2 weeks now. During this time i've been raising my caffeine intake as i've been especially busy as of late - between caffeine in the morning, pre workout, and between those two bolus' of caffeine (sometimes more if i work out late) it begins to add up quite a lot.

So my question is - has Blackstone Labs released the amount of caffeine in Dust V2? It's part of their proprietary blend and im looking to know the total amount (between both forms of caffeine in Dust V2), not just a ballpark estimate, as i've looked all over the container, their site, and googled/searched to no luck likely because its a fairly newly released product.

Thanks to those who can help out and know the exact amount, or at least know who i should talk to/PM.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's be a good questions to ask a Blackstone Labs rep or try to contact someone from Blackstone Labs.

aquareef

Awards
That's be a good questions to ask a Blackstone Labs rep or try to contact someone from Blackstone Labs.
Thanks for the quick reply, do you know who I should PM? I don't see BSL under the supplement companies section here.

Thanks again.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd prolly email them thru their website...

aquareef

Awards
So i reached out to Blackstone Labs and they say it has 400mg of caffeine per scoop, just fyi for anyone else who comes across this thread.

Side note, i will continue to use this product albeit at less than a full scoop but if they made a low-caffeine version (like 100-200mg) it would probably be the last preworkout i ever buy.

Right now it feels comparable to the OG craze, except it trades a bit of that stone cold cracked out feeling for more muscle endurance once dosing it consistently. But 400mg of caffeine is personally going to run me down over time unless i cut out all other coffee/etc and i'm pretty much dependent on it for my current routine/job.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have a sealed tub but that arecoline has prevented me from using it.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
400mg of caffeine in one go? Thats a bit much IMO.