Ingredients proven to elevate T?

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Are there any ingredients out there that have been proven in-vivo to elevate testosterone levels? Having sifted through quite a few studies, it seems that there's a bit of conflicting evidence. I'll read one or two that show positive results, and then others showing no effect. One of the main ones I've been focusing on is LJ100

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
longjack is probably #1, i am using it now...i think i might throw in some SNS bulbine, i have used bulbine in formulas before but never as a full dosed product. macuna is another one i like along with testofen. for free test divanill is very good...and epimedium is a nice sex enhancer...so we have
1.longjack
2.bulbine
3.macuna
4.testofen
5.divanill
6.epimedium-horny goat weed

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are there any ingredients out there that have been proven in-vivo to elevate testosterone levels? Having sifted through quite a few studies, it seems that there's a bit of conflicting evidence. I'll read one or two that show positive results, and then others showing no effect. One of the main ones I've been focusing on is LJ100
OL offers the patented grade LJ100. SUP3R PCT also has efficacious doses of key ingredients but is better used in a pct scenario. However TEST1FY will truly be a game changer.

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
longjack is probably #1, i am using it now...i think i might throw in some SNS bulbine, i have used bulbine in formulas before but never as a full dosed product. macuna is another one i like along with testofen. for free test divanill is very good...and epimedium is a nice sex enhancer...so we have
1.longjack
2.bulbine
3.macuna
4.testofen
5.divanill
Thanks. Just got me some HcGenerate ES. Reviews looked great and it looks loaded.

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
OL offers the patented grade LJ100. SUP3R PCT also has efficacious doses of key ingredients but is better used in a pct scenario. However TEST1FY will truly be a game changer.
I literally have OL webpage up right now looking at the LJ100. I had pulled the trigger on HcGenerate ES. I've only heard great things about OL so I will definitely be looking to you guys next. The HcG ES was pretty pricey so for now I'm going to stick with that. Thanks

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I literally have OL webpage up right now looking at the LJ100. I had pulled the trigger on HcGenerate ES. I've only heard great things about OL so I will definitely be looking to you guys next. The HcG ES was pretty pricey so for now I'm going to stick with that. Thanks
Looks sort of similar to SUP3R PCT which you can get for 34.99

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. Just got me some HcGenerate ES. Reviews looked great and it looks loaded.
i used the og hcgenerate back in the day, it was good stuff....i agree the hcgenerate es is very pricey, but a lot of quality ingredients-you should see decent results, imo.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Def understandable def give us a shout if and when you get to try it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Looks sort of similar to SUP3R PCT which you can get for 34.99
wow...i hadn't seen that ingredient list-that is a lot of bang for the buck!!!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I'll add the following to what's already been suggested:

Boron

vit D3 (3,000 IU daily has been shown to increase T)

ZMA (if deficient)

Fenugreek (500mg daily to increase T...corresponding decrease in DHT may occur as well)

DHEA (200mg if over 40...under age 40 is hit or miss)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Boron

ZMA (if deficient)

Fenugreek (500mg daily to increase T...corresponding decrease in DHT may occur as well)

testofen is fenugreek...

mcc23

Awards
  • Established

Boron

ZMA (if deficient)

Thanks for the reply. Personally I never had much success with dhea. D3 there's a good bit of data on.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply. Personally I never had much success with dhea. D3 there's a good bit of data on.
From all the research I've read DHEA really tends to shine only if you are over 40. Research and anecdotal reports in younger gents seems to really be hit or miss.

Boron imo is still not conclusive either, but there is some decent research out there that supports its effect on test. In one study 10mg for 6 days in healthy adult males resulted in a reduction in estrogen and a corresponding increase in test, thought to be the result of lower SHGB.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Can't go wrong with AlphaMax which contains 3,4 div, vitD3, l-dopa, zinc, and more! All along some natty anabolics to really get some bang for your buck.

Along with that tongkat ali has always done me good :D

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's available everywhere! nutriverse nutraplanet Orbit should all have it
O my good !!! Credit card on hands!!! ;) just blew my supplement money fir this monthsm next month I know where it goes do ! ;) Baby making in a bottle !

Boys hurt just looking at the ingredients!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just Simply cannot pass up SUP3R PCT for the bang vs buck value IMO

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You habe been teasing us with Test1fy for quite some time lol. ETA pls sir
Olympus Labs

latinorebel

Awards
From all the research I've read DHEA really tends to shine only if you are over 40. Research and anecdotal reports in younger gents seems to really be hit or miss.

Boron imo is still not conclusive either, but there is some decent research out there that supports its effect on test. In one study 10mg for 6 days in healthy adult males resulted in a reduction in estrogen and a corresponding increase in test, thought to be the result of lower SHGB.
I've taken DHEA 50 mg, along with Pregnenelone, Resevatrol and Grape Seed Extract. I'll take them twice a day.

You can get this entire stack for about 40 bucks at Vitamin Shoppe.

After 1 or 2 weeks, the effects are insane on your libido.

In the weight room, I do feel a slight difference.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've taken DHEA 50 mg, along with Pregnenelone, Resevatrol and Grape Seed Extract. I'll take them twice a day.

Taking that much is almost certainly going to increase your e2, so prepare to back down or get an AI on hand.

mcc23

Awards
  • Established

How old are you?

latinorebel

Awards
Taking that much is almost certainly going to increase your e2, so prepare to back down or get an AI on hand.
Isn't that what the Grape Seed Extract and Resveratrol is for -- act as an estrogen blocker?

latinorebel

Awards
I'm totally new to this site.

You guys seem super knowledgeable about your sh*t.

If I'm missing something, please let me know.

I'm 35. I know this type of stack is generally recommended for cats older than 40.

Let me know what you know and think.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Isn't that what the Grape Seed Extract and Resveratrol is for -- act as an estrogen blocker?
That isn't going to do anything for estrogen control. Keep in mind that I am not saying you will have elevated estrogen issues, but the conversion is there and there is a likely chance.

DHEA and pregnenolone is great, especially over 35 or if your levels are on the low side. I take it as part of my TRT protocol.

latinorebel

Awards
That isn't going to do anything for estrogen control. Keep in mind that I am not saying you will have elevated estrogen issues, but the conversion is there and there is a likely chance.
Gotcha.

I've ran 2 one month cycles. So far, nothing out of wack.

But thanks for the heads up.

I won't do another one until I get more information.

Thanks again.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very interested to see the profile on this!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No, but I would imagine the citizens were still able to observe it as it was being erected. :fingersx:
lol...very clever!!!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1.longjack
2.bulbine
3.macuna
4.testofen
5.divanill
If one took everything on that list how much of an increase could one expect to see and is there any actual bloodwork to support this? (for an average healthy male under 40 that is) . I ask as OP is inquiring about test elevation

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If one took everything on that list how much of an increase could one expect to see and is there any actual bloodwork to support this? (for an average healthy male under 40 that is) . I ask as OP is inquiring about test elevation
it would depend on individual, what their normal range is....i would say that that stack would get test level close to whatever that persons maximum natural level is...but i have found that their are lots of variable benefits involved rather than just focusing on total test level....free test/estrogen control/prolactin control/sleep benefits/work output/mood/libido/even body recomp..... and so on.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
unfortunately i will be giving those supps a go for their money...after 7 years on trt i have been diagnosed with polycythemia. my doctor says testosterone injections are the cause, so no more test cyp for me:dead:so from now on i will be natty, lol!!!

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MUTHAF*CKIN FADOGIA. That with long jack and an AI is heaven

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
unfortunately i will be giving those supps a go for their money...after 7 years on trt i have been diagnosed with polycythemia. my doctor says testosterone injections are the cause, so no more test cyp for me:dead:so from now on i will be natty, lol!!!
Well that's a shame. Hope no long term complications?

On the plus side you can be a trailblazer for testing out your theory these can elevate test to maximum natural levels. Are you going to be taking bloodwork to see where you're at and where you get to?

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I
Just Simply cannot pass up SUP3R PCT for the bang vs buck value IMO
Agree on this!!
My problem is that 75 mg Arimistane use to be a little too much for me... My joints doesn't like it..
Except this I can't find a better product on paper.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
wow...i hadn't seen that ingredient list-that is a lot of bang for the buck!!!
Second this!

My problem is that 75 mg of Arimistane is a bit too much for my poor joints...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
MUTHAF*CKIN FADOGIA. That with long jack and an AI is heaven
dang...i new i was forgetting one...i love fadogia!!!

thanks for reminding me about it!!!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Second this!

My problem is that 75 mg of Arimistane is a bit too much for my poor joints...
Theres 10 caps per serving, perhaps use less capsules? Yes you won't be getting the full clinical dose of NA-DAA, but you'll still be getting efficacious doses of other key ingredients.