Isotretinoin and Animal Pak.

Scarpa

Awards
Hello, my name is Andres, im from Mexico and im 21 years old.
I am taking isotretinoin as a treatment for acne, it is an isoform of vitamin A.
I just bought my first Animal Pak and when reading the supplement facts i saw that it has a pretty high amount of vitamin A, which combined with isotretinoin would lead me to hypervitaminosis A, something i dont want to happen.
When i saw this i looked over the internet some images and found that the Vitamin A pill was very clear to distinguish from the others and I thought "Well maybe i can take the other 10 pills and i would have no problem", yet when i opened the can i saw that 2 of the 3 small pills are of a very similar color, this wont let me separate the vitamin A pill i dont want to take, so, my question is, anyway to recognize this pill?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Try to google animal pak pill on google images and a chart should come up. I've found one before. It's hard to tell them apart tho ha

Scarpa

Awards
Yeah, i did that, but i keep getting pics of the old pills, when they were more colorish, now the small ones look pretty much the same.

Scarpa

Awards
Yeah, just did, im just waiting for them to answer, will let them you bros what they say.