dr.d which secondary pct chems would be safe alongside isotretinoin?

soj

Awards
hi dr.d,
i am just finishing a 28week isotretinoin treatment and i would like to know which of these are safe along side the isotretinoin for secondary pct testicular recovery, here is the situation:

i ran a 12 week cycle of test enanthate around 10 months ago and ran pct consisting of 40mg nolva first four weeks and 20 mgs last two weeks of pct. i have no issues whatsoever with sex drive, and seem to not have any issues with strangth, energy etc... however testes havent fully recovered to thier original size, one is around 80% of the the original size and the other is around %95.

i was reading a thread you were giving advice in titled "dr.d help" in the pct forums and the advice you were giving there in regarding hcg and letro leading into clomid and nolva for recovery issues along with other supplements/chems, dhea, fenugreek, cabergoline, etc...

i do not have access to hcg, however which of other chems/supplements would you would recommend would help in regaining testicular size specifically, along with bringing natural test to normal levels(assuming they are a bit suppressed and still rising due to the fact i am still breaking out glandularly slightly) and be safe alongside the high levels of isotretinoin as well?

i would sincerely appreciate any advice or guidance you could give dr.d