PES Shift \ Alphamine

ThorBara

ThorBara

Awards
What's better for body recomp? I've already used Alphamine and it was very good. New Shift profile looks interesting and i like that it's caffeine free. Would like to hear some of your thoughts \ feedbacks !

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
I Recommend both. The appetite suppression is great with that combo nice clean energy, i enjoyed it when i stacked them together.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Use both and throw in some forskolin. You will arrive at recomp central in no time.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO it just depends. Do you want caffeine/stims? Go Alphamine. Want pretty much no-stim (keeping in mind Synephrine is a stim but won't be very stimulating unless paired with caffeine)? Go Shift.

The new Shift formula is very impressive IMO. It would be my choice out of the two for a recomp, but can't really go wrong with either when combined with the proper nutritional and training approaches for the goal.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO it just depends. Do you want caffeine/stims? Go Alphamine. Want pretty much no-stim (keeping in mind Synephrine is a stim but won't be very stimulating unless paired with caffeine)? Go Shift.

The new Shift formula is very impressive IMO. It would be my choice out of the two for a recomp, but can't really go wrong with either when combined with the proper nutritional and training approaches for the goal.
Great info.

I think they're both great products and can obviously be stacked to maximize results, but they're both great in their own ways.

What I'm looking forward to in the future is a prolonged run of Shift + Lipomorph + BRITE. The focus on browning fat over several months just makes me so excited.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's better for body recomp? I've already used Alphamine and it was very good. New Shift profile looks interesting and i like that it's caffeine free. Would like to hear some of your thoughts \ feedbacks !
One thing many users are noting on Shift is leaning out nicely while appearing to look bigger.

Running both together would be an option but if you haven't ran Shift yet, I would recommend doing that before stacking.

ThorBara

ThorBara

Awards
Thanks for the answers, the combo seems interesting, i'll definitely try it in the future, for this time the chosen is SHIFT!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the answers, the combo seems interesting, i'll definitely try it in the future, for this time the chosen is SHIFT!
Enjoy your run man, let us know how it goes and if you have any more questions