Someone look over my 8-week ABE + ArA run?

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
I'm bulking. Here's my overall plan:

-2 weeks of 75mg Forskolin
-8 weeks of ABE + dropping to 25mg Forskolin daily
-50 training days only of ARA
-After 8 weeks ABE, 2 more weeks of 75mg Forskolin

Training days:
1.5g ArA + 2 caps ABE 30 mins pre-workout (with 2g LCLT, 2g GMS, 23g PA from granules, 1 cap F95)
2 caps ABE post-workout

Rest days:
No ArA, 2 caps ABE with 2 largest meals (AM/PM doesn’t matter)

Questions:
1. On training days I eat a heavy caloric and high carb meal pre-workout at 4PM, lift at 5:30PM, and eat another heavy caloric/high carb meal for dinner at like 8PM. Is about 4 hours between ABE doses (since I am dosing pre-workout and post-workout) enough time?

2. Everything else looking good?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks pretty good to me. You may need to watch out for any gastric distress with those taken all at once. Have you had SL, Forskolin and GMS before?

I've never taken ABE before, but I would think you might want to spread the doses a little further apart.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
I think your timing will be fine.

Everything else looks fine, though I believe 3g+ GMS is better for ArA emulsification

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very nice stack .. best of luck and keep us updated. I take it ABE is the latest version ?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good looking run man! You'll have to let me know how it goes!

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Looks pretty good to me. You may need to watch out for any gastric distress with those taken all at once. Have you had SL, Forskolin and GMS before?

I've never taken ABE before, but I would think you might want to spread the doses a little further apart.
Yup, my stomach is pretty solid so I think I'll be good to go. I've had it all before.

And Synapsin says taking ABE 3-4 hours apart is fine. All I wanted was someone to look over this and make sure everything is good to go- and I got the final words. Thanks everyone! Will make a thread and let everyone know how it went afterwards!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck with your run, man. Look forward to hearing how it goes.

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
So guys on training days which way to take ABE is more optimal? I start ABE tomorrow!!
1) 4pm carby pre-workout meal, 5:30pm lift and take ABE 20-30 mins pre, dinner at 8:30 with second ABE dose

OR

2) 4pm carby pre-workout meal WITH ABE, 5:30pm lift, dinner at 8:30 with second ABE dose

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So guys on training days which way to take ABE is more optimal? I start ABE tomorrow!!
1) 4pm carby pre-workout meal, 5:30pm lift and take ABE 20-30 mins pre, dinner at 8:30 with second ABE dose

OR

2) 4pm carby pre-workout meal WITH ABE, 5:30pm lift, dinner at 8:30 with second ABE dose
I would do option 2

Zariph

Awards
Guys, whats the benifit from starting with 2weeks of forskolin? and why add it to the ABE;)?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys, whats the benifit from starting with 2weeks of forskolin? and why add it to the ABE;)?
He gets a longer run with forskolin, and he's adding 1 cap to his ABE because he wants a higher amount. Lots of people run forskolin 10-12 weeks (myself included). Nothing wrong with that.

Zariph

Awards
okay, its not that I think anything is wrong with it...just wondering what the benifits would be..since im about to run ABE myself;)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay, its not that I think anything is wrong with it...just wondering what the benifits would be..since im about to run ABE myself;)
Yeah of course! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which benifits you get from forskolin at 75mg?
Dose really depends on the person, so it really depends. Most studies are on 50 mg a day, but there are studies on 100 mg a day as well, showing benefits from 100 mg. I usually suggest people start off at 50 mg a day unless they've already used that and are interested in trying 100 mg a day to see if they benefit from a higher dose.

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
I would do option 2
Thanks Synapsin. For some reason I keep thinking ABE MUST be taken pre-workout, but if it's about 1.5-2 hours pre-workout then I'll be good to go.
Since I'm not taking ABE with my pre-workout and ArA/PA, that is fine right? Or should they be both taken together? This is where I get confused as to whether or not it needs to be taken pre workout on training days.

This is my setup:
4pm heavy carb meal with ABE with 1 cap forskolin
5:30pm take my pre-workout with ArA + PA
~8-8:30 post workout meal with second dose of ABE

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Synapsin. For some reason I keep thinking ABE MUST be taken pre-workout, but if it's about 1.5-2 hours pre-workout then I'll be good to go.
Since I'm not taking ABE with my pre-workout and ArA/PA, that is fine right? Or should they be both taken together? This is where I get confused as to whether or not it needs to be taken pre workout on training days.

This is my setup:
4pm heavy carb meal with ABE with 1 cap forskolin
5:30pm take my pre-workout with ArA + PA
~8-8:30 post workout meal with second dose of ABE
You're wecome! That set up is fine, go for it :)

Zariph

Awards
Dose really depends on the person, so it really depends. Most studies are on 50 mg a day, but there are studies on 100 mg a day as well, showing benefits from 100 mg. I usually suggest people start off at 50 mg a day unless they've already used that and are interested in trying 100 mg a day to see if they benefit from a higher dose.
okay thx dude...do you know where to get some Forskolin in europe?...can I get PES forskolin in eu;P?