Upcoming Division 1 Sprinter

ShockTheNation

Awards
Hello all, I run the 60m, 100m, 200m, and 400m. This is my last year of high school track and i'm looking for something to up my game

I'm not a big fan of pre workouts, so don't need any of that.

I use Creatine. Beta Alanine, and Protein Powder currently. I'v done some research on some products that might help.

IGF-2

HG-4 UP

Both by AppNut
What else can you guys recommend me?

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Judging from the fact that youre a sprinter in High school, I would wager that your natural hormones are at their peak production right now. I would focus on the basic staple supplements (like creatine, betaine, etc) and supplement with a quality protein powder. Ergonine would be great because it it not only has multiple staple ingredients for performance (creatine, betaine, ferulic acid) but it will also enhance your recovery which I think will be important for training and allow you to get more out of training.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Keep Doing what you are going, Keep eating and training as you are. You will find that if you get a scholarship that the NCAA has a lot of supplements that are banned. So train like you already earned one. BTW whats your 400 time?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
pretty much a product like cremax or ergonine will have you covered. As far as I know it contains no banned substances from NCAA and you are still yound

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could do a natural anabolic. Maybe something like follidrone to aid in muscle recovery.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just stick with ergonine dude. 9 products proven to aid in performance and all of which are NCAA legal. Add your bulk BA in and you're set. If i could go back a few years ago when i started taking supplements i would take back so many supplements i bought. Your money is better spent elsewhere IMO. I recently became a bit of a minimalist in regards to supps, so take what i say with a grain of salt i suppose.

Edit: with that being said, ergonine is one supp that is worth it.

ShockTheNation

Awards
Thanks for all your replies everyone! I think I will order some Ergonine. anybody know of a good place to buy?

For all wonderin havn't ran a 400m yet, planning to this year.

100m - 10.99 at conference
200m - 22.7
Broad Jump - 11 foot 1 inch
Sitting Box Jump - about 62 inches
Vert - about 41

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

ShockTheNation

Awards
Hope you chose nanaberry flavor! Theyre both good..but in definitely in favor of NB.
I probably should have, I always get Blue Raspberry flavor of everything when it's available. If i like this run of Ergnonine I'll try nanaberry.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just know that it isnt something you will inherently "feel" working. Just know that the (majority of the) supplements in there have a large body of data supporting their efficacy as an ergogenic aid. I (and a few others) do get a slight burst of energy (which we kind of hypothesized to be from the choline + lclt combo).

ShockTheNation

Awards
Worked for me earlier and it loaded up just a sec ago when i tried

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just know that it isnt something you will inherently "feel" working. Just know that the (majority of the) supplements in there have a large body of data supporting their efficacy as an ergogenic aid. I (and a few others) do get a slight burst of energy (which we kind of hypothesized to be from the choline + lclt combo).
Very well said!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That link worked for me too FWIW. AND NEW PRODUCT!? When????!

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No timeline right now, but it is in development, just fine tuning and all that fun stuff :)

Once that is done we will let everyone know on a realistic launch timeline!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No timeline right now, but it is in development, just fine tuning and all that fun stuff :)

Once that is done we will let everyone know on a realistic launch timeline!
Awesome. Looking forward to seeing what you guys bring out. Im guessing (and hoping for) a pre stackable with E9.

ShockTheNation

Awards
Ill either update this or make a new thread in a couple weeks and let you guys know about how this is working for me!

Endurance has always been a huge issue of mine when it comes to running so im hoping this can make a difference in that. See ya then

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just drop it in here man! Best of luck

ShockTheNation

Awards
Just got the package. Not thrilled with the flavor. Kind of tastes like cotton candy imo. Definitely will get the nanaberry if this run goes well.

Starting at 176 lbs.

Probably won't go very much in weight because of the heavy cardio of track.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your overall caloric intake will have way more influence on your weight than E9 ever should. And yup...told you nanaberry FTW!