What do you guys think of Iron Legion X1-KT?

rmoses123

rmoses123

Awards
Hi!

So,What do you guys think of Iron Legion X1-KT?

I saw some good reviews and noticed they don't show it on the website, was this product discontinued?

Would like to know more if anyone can linkbor share some knowledge on the matter.

Thanks!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi!

So,What do you guys think of Iron Legion X1-KT?

I saw some good reviews and noticed they don't show it on the website, was this product discontinued?

Would like to know more if anyone can linkbor share some knowledge on the matter.

Thanks!
I liked it, but felt is was severely underdosed. It only had like 85mg per 1ml serving & 30 servings per bottle.
Recommended dosage by PA was around 250mg per day. So you would need to take about 3ml per day.
Bottle only lasts 10 days at that dosage.

IL discontinued 11 xi-kt during the ban in January 2015.

I personally ran it at 2ml per day results were pretty good, but kind of expensive because it cost me $120
to run it for 6 weeks.

rmoses123

rmoses123

Awards
Oh ok - thanks for the reply!

Did you need any pct afterwards? And if so, what did you use?

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
I liked it, but felt is was severely underdosed. It only had like 85mg per 1ml serving & 30 servings per bottle.
Recommended dosage by PA was around 250mg per day. So you would need to take about 3ml per day.
Bottle only lasts 10 days at that dosage.

IL discontinued 11 xi-kt during the ban in January 2015.

I personally ran it at 2ml per day results were pretty good, but kind of expensive because it cost me $120
to run it for 6 weeks.
whoa I didn't know it was dosed that low... shoot

rmoses123

rmoses123

Awards
Oh, then is there any other dropper or spary you would recommend as a first cycle?

I'm trying to ease in to it with a light cycle to see how it feels and to see how my body will react

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, then is there any other dropper or spary you would recommend as a first cycle?

I'm trying to ease in to it with a light cycle to see how it feels and to see how my body will react
Depends on your goals..?

rmoses123

rmoses123

Awards
Currently cutting but close to finish with this cut, after that I will bulk.

Can you recommend a cycle for bulking and one for cutting?

No needles or orals required as I want to start with something lighter like a dropper or spray.

Is anything like that even exist?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently cutting but close to finish with this cut, after that I will bulk.

Can you recommend a cycle for bulking and one for cutting?

No needles or orals required as I want to start with something lighter like a dropper or spray.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/268216-blr-new-silver.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/267256-beta-testing-new.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/267301-black-lion-research.html

If you are looking to run a PH, then their are couple companies making 11 Oxo & EpiAndro
which are also both good compounds to run during a cutting cycle.

11 Oxo would be really sick if you stacked it with the new BLR Transdermal. You'd have
estrogen control, fat burners plus cortisol control all covered.

Is anything like that even exist?
If you want to try something new.. Black Lion Research has a new Transdermal AI coming out this week.
It has 2 AI's plus 2 fat burners in it. The logs so far during the beta run have been very positive. People
are leaning out like crazy, getting dry and vascular.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In addition, if your are looking to run a Transdermal PH, there are a couple companies making
Transdermal EpiAndro & also 11 Oxo (which is the parent PH or 11 keto)

Lexonis

Lexonis

Awards
Did nothing for me after one bottle and I tried 1ml and 1,5ml and I did it on a cut.

if it does work at higher dosing then it's not a cost effective product at all not worth it.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Did nothing for me after one bottle and I tried 1ml and 1,5ml and I did it on a cut.

if it does work at higher dosing then it's not a cost effective product at all not worth it.
1 bottle at 1.5ml is what, like a week and a half for you to gauge it's effectiveness lol? Not much works that fast. :)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

1 bottle at 1.5ml is what, like a week and a half for you to gauge it's effectiveness lol? Not much works that fast. :)
1.5ml is actually 20 days or 3 weeks.

1ml - 30 applications

1.5ml - 20 applications

2ml - 15 applicatations

3ml - 10 applicatations

3ml is would be a week and half. Not 1.5ml. Unless you were doing 1.5ml twice a day :bigok:

I think the problem with Xi - kt is not its effectiveness, but its effectiveness at the dosage IL was/is selling.

The bottle should have either had more mg per ml or they should have had more ml per bottle.

Each 1ml application is only 85mg of 11 Keto.

11 Keto is pretty effective when dosed from 170 - 250mg per day.

Thats 2ml to 3ml per day @ 85mg per ml. Gets pretty expensive @ $42-44 per bottle :)

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
I personally really liked XIKT, I had to dose at 1.5-2 to really see great effects but, agreed the cost effectiveness isnt really there

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
You can easily run it at 2x dose.
It's not very suppressive but if you run it 8-12 weeks at 2x rose I suggest some OTC pct. No SERM needed

IT IS A FANTASTIC PRODUCT!!

Lexonis

Lexonis

Awards
Did the first 14 days 1ml and last 10 days 1,5ml that's 3 weeks and half not 1 week and half. I just followed the dosing recommendation that was listed on the bottle witch was 1ml. I'll try the the 11-oxo oral next time after my sarm cycle is done.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I'm confused is 11-oxo still legal in the us?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ran three bottles and really liked it. The carrier IL uses is top notch. Really enjoying my Vedius run.

Pretty moot thread as I'm doubtful you can find any XI-KT anywhere and it is unlikely it will ever be produced again.

Lexonis

Lexonis

Awards
78 us dollars + shipping for one bottle of XI-KT just not worth it if your gonna dose 2-3ml pr day

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Did the first 14 days 1ml and last 10 days 1,5ml that's 3 weeks and half not 1 week and half. I just followed the dosing recommendation that was listed on the bottle witch was 1ml. I'll try the the 11-oxo oral next time after my sarm cycle is done.
That still isn't very long for it to work. Most people use it for longer. You were probably just about to start noticing it's effects when you quit.

WigBrah

Awards
I've just finished a 6 week cycle dosed at 1.5ml p/d and am really quite happy with it. So much so that I contemplated buying another two bottles just to keep in stock before it disappears, since it's not being produced any more.

Was looking to recomp and I was losing fat and maintaining muscle by only reducing my daily caloric intake from 3,200 to 3,100 kcals. For me, delt striations noticeably came through, and for the first time I saw veins up by my shoulders when getting a pump. Top 4 abs and obliques were also coming through; can see these with a bit of flexing in day light. (Somewhat unfortunately I've got a long torso, so I deceivingly look slim as I carry all my fat round my torso but it's, like, stretched out. Will take a concentrated effort for me to see any lower abs.)

All-in-all, like I said, at a 100 calorie deficit I was happpy. I think this would work great if I went on a proper cut.

That being said, this was my first time taking anything hormonal. Dipping my toes into it all. I know PCT isn't needed but I'm running Alphamax for a month and then I'm going to take the next baby step and try a 1AD/4AD stack (my protocol from 2015 onwards now is to lean bulk for 4-5 months and mini cut for 1-1.5 months).

Only downside was that it smelt a bit plastic-y/synthetic...

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As Geoforce has said, this is a moot thread. But I will jump in anyway. Vujade hit the nail on the head. It is under dosed but good. I bought a bunch of bottles for around $33 each and dosed for around 60 days going up to 4 ML/day for weeks. It was good. It had a leaning effect even on a less than stellar diet. I wish the 11-Oxo and 11-KT stuff wasn't banned....and I wish that IL put more of the active in this product. 3-4 ML/day was when it was powerful for cutting IMO, but 4 ML/day and you should have some PCT, IMO.

rmoses123

rmoses123

Awards
I'm going to take the next baby step and try a 1AD/4AD stack (my protocol from 2015 onwards now is to lean bulk for 4-5 months and mini cut for 1-1.5 months).
a little off topic here, but I'm also interested in 1/4 andro stack,
what do you think about it, and what will you use for cycle support and pct?

thanks!

WigBrah

Awards
a little off topic here, but I'm also interested in 1/4 andro stack,
what do you think about it, and what will you use for cycle support and pct?

thanks!
In terms of what I think about it; it's worth a try. I'm not expecting huge amounts - I'll be running for 6 weeks at recommended doses and looking for 1lb of lean mass per week. Part of me is just curious to see the differences they may or may not make, how my body responds to them. For what it's worth, I'll be running 1AD for weeks 1-6 stacked with 4AD for weeks 1-4 and Epiandro for weeks 3-6.

Cycle support - I don't really see a need, from my understanding. I was thinking of OL Ar1macare Pro for the AI and just general health on the basis that 4AD may aromatise, but that would seem remote, plus some of the ingredients may negate the use of Epiandro later (i.e. blocking DHT). I may just buy arimistane separately.

PCT will just be something OTC.

I'm not speaking with any authority btw. These are just my thoughts after reading and, like I said, taking baby steps into a PH cycle at the beginning of next year, plus just curious. I'm 30 years old and starting lifting almost 3 years ago, so feel like I'm at an age where it's at least worth a try, especially now I'm at a stage where I know what my body responds well to in terms of nutrition and lifting.