T2 (3, 5-diiodo-L-thyronine(

plifter42

Awards
Recently found on article on T2 (L-diiodothyronine or 3, 5-diiodo-L-thyronine)

I got a bunch of Finaflex PX Black sample packs from an order I placed, which contains 300mcg of this stuff. Just took my first cap today, might ramp up the dosage to 2 caps daily. Thoughts on T2 compared to T3?

Quoted from google:
1. T-2 increases resting metabolic rate by stimulating mitochondria expenditure of energy from calories. T-2 also increases Adenylate Cyclase production. Adenylate Cyclase is like a master enzyme in our bodies that positively effects most other fat burning and muscle building enzymes and hormones. As example, adenylate Cyclase elevation results in an increased rate of production of cyclic AMP (cAMP) from ATP. This forces fat cells to give their stores to be used as fuel for energy production. The result is an increase in fatty acid (fat) oxidation and a protein sparing effect because fat becomes favored muscle cell food.

2. Norephedrine and ephedrine mimic and stimulate the release of the adrenal hormones norepinephrine and epinephrine. Norephinephrine raises heart rate and epinephrine stimulates carbohydrate metabolism resulting in an increased metabolic rate, fatty acids release from lipocytes (fat cells), and a protein sparing effect. Caffeine simply prolongs the effect.

I also received samples of 360Cut Thermogenic Formula, USP EpiBurn Pro, and Decimate ECA.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I remember reading that using T3 can suppress your thyroid output, causing hypothyroidism if abused. Mind and Muscle sells liquid T2 that I used during my cut last year, and had great results from it. If I remember correctly, taking T2 is less harmful than T3, and there are less side effects. I haven't read up on this in a while though, so I'm interested to hear what others have to say about it.

Glad to see you did some research beforehand though. Ephedrine is definitely one of my favorites for fat loss.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
T2 vs. t3 ?

Um.

Effictiveness:
T3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

plifter42

Awards
Was interested in this compound due to its similarity to T3 while still maintaining an OTC status legally.

Took 2 caps of PX Black today, 600mcg T2 total and the PX Black isn't making me feel stimmed, maybe a little more focused and awake.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
3,5 is supposed to work, 3,3 doesn't, according to this study:

Effect of 3,5-diiodo-L-thyronine on thyroid stimulating hormone and growth hormone serum levels in hypothyroid rats

I have no idea- messing with the thyroid (other than iodine) scares the crap out of me :)

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
messing with the thyroid (other than iodine) scares the crap out of me :)
I couldn't agree more. I'm not trying to mess up my thyroid. At the end of the day, your diet will be the final determining factor in weight/fat loss.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
3,3 and 3,5 not studied enough to prove their effectiveness.But 3,3 products such as Pes Alpha T2 and Synthetic supplements Shift showed great anecdotal feedback.

plifter42

Awards
Was curious how far an OTC product could get to a prescription grade chemicals... The supplement industry has been coming up with cool stuff lately. The product I'm taking has the 3,5 T2 so I guess I'll just take it and see how well it works. Good to know they listed it as 3,5 T2 and not 3,3. Hopefully produces results