T2 3,5-diiodo-l-thyronine Dosage

litooo

Awards
I just had a quick question. I went searching online and couldn’t find a good answer, opinions are contradictory.
I buying T2 product "Brawn Nutrition" - "Thermo Lean "(v1).
Serving size 4 cups daily: 1200mgc 3.5T2 Per serving
Wouldn't that be too much?

Iam use in the past summer over the course 3week 3.5T2 = 150mcg daily + 150mcg Epiandro. This do nothing do for me, on the contrary 2 weeks later of my course I size up fat my body to 7-9lbs - nasty belly fat . Its horrible for my apparently its down my thyroid gland. my E2(estrodiol) it was also increased, 250 DHEA because of the reception someone said it was an anti catabolic

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Honestly, I think T2 is a dud if you ask me. I know it has some data. I've used massive doses up to what you are describing (1200 mcg) and if I'm going to use a thyroid analogue, I'm going with T3 at this point. The risk/reward just isn't there for T2 vs. T3. Personally, I wouldn't recommend those large doses anyway for T2. The stuff doesn't work that well, at least not orally.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The 3,5 version of T2 actually works. The dosage is about 100mg twice daily. Vicious Labs makes a product called Virus that really works. I was taking it twice daily and my temperature increased by 1º while using it.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The 3,5 version of T2 actually works. The dosage is about 100mg twice daily. Vicious Labs makes a product called Virus that really works. I was taking it twice daily and my temperature increased by 1º while using it.

Yeah, I am aware of this. It is still a dud. I once had a tough BM and my body temp went up 2 degrees. Stuff is a real stretch. But more people will agree with you than me perhaps.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Honestly, I think T2 is a dud if you ask me. I know it has some data. I've used massive doses up to what you are describing (1200 mcg) and if I'm going to use a thyroid analogue, I'm going with T3 at this point. The risk/reward just isn't there for T2 vs. T3. Personally, I wouldn't recommend those large doses anyway for T2. The stuff doesn't work that well, at least not orally.
t2 is completely a dud. I’ve noticed more from random herbs. It may have helped a bit but even at 150, nothing lol. Maybe a lil energy boost. I’m just being honest. Is the t2 available on the market even bioodentical ?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
t2 is completely a dud. I’ve noticed more from random herbs. It may have helped a bit but even at 150, nothing lol. Maybe a lil energy boost. I’m just being honest. Is the t2 available on the market even bioodentical ?
Haha, even at 1200 mcg I noticed nothing. I have tried mega doses of 3,3 and 3,5 and nothing. Maybe I just always get junk, but I have tried multiple brands over 20 years. The only product that ever impressed me that had it was Lipokinetix...and it wasn't the main ingredient, dosed at 600 mcg/day.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, I am aware of this. It is still a dud. I once had a tough BM and my body temp went up 2 degrees. Stuff is a real stretch. But more people will agree with you than me perhaps.
Well, it's worth a try I guess. It's supposedly safer than T3/T4 but I was also taking it with Armour Thyroid which is cow thyroid ground up. It's still prescribed and has some T3 and T4 in it, so I figured the combination would help boost it. I was also using it with Albuterol too, so of course that helped.

I might just end up using T3, but I really don't like the side effects of it.

I'm thinking of trying Helios (blend of injectable clen and yohimbine) for spot reduction once I get my diet sorted out.

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha, even at 1200 mcg I noticed nothing. I have tried mega doses of 3,3 and 3,5 and nothing. Maybe I just always get junk, but I have tried multiple brands over 20 years. The only product that ever impressed me that had it was Lipokinetix...and it wasn't the main ingredient, dosed at 600 mcg/day.
Yep, I'm part of the "it's a dud" crew too, having tried various brands and doses over the years (most recent was 1200+ mcg via C&P Cannibal Claw) and always feeling that it was never worthwhile.