Olympus Labs Dermastrength Dosing

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

I have a quick question when it comes to accurately dosing this product. My bottles are thin and silver but do not have a pump. The directions say to use half a pump but I'm not sure how to accurately measure this. For my first application, I tried to just use a little bit but it pours out really fast lol Any responses would be appreciated, thanks!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
You can use an oral syringe and draw out of that makes sense

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely grab an oral syringe with mL measurements. Strange that it didn't come with a pump. You should contact the store you purchased it from.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

I have a quick question when it comes to accurately dosing this product. My bottles are thin and silver but do not have a pump. The directions say to use half a pump but I'm not sure how to accurately measure this. For my first application, I tried to just use a little bit but it pours out really fast lol Any responses would be appreciated, thanks!
Let me guess you purchased your DermaStr3ngth from Orbit right?

They sent me two bottles without the pump.

Contact them and ask for the pumps, but I wouldn't hold your breath for their response time. Or you can use a syringe.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys, I'll pick up a syringe and will also email the store. Actually Elrock, it wasn't Orbit lol