Target A2 or PES shift?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what would be better to take preworkout or during the day to lean out? Target a2 or PES SHIFT? or can I take them together?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could take them together.

1 cap of each, twice a day or you could do Target in the morning or prior to cardio and Shift pre-workout. But first, access tolerance if you haven't already.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could take them together.

1 cap of each, twice a day or you could do Target in the morning or prior to cardio and Shift pre-workout. But first, access tolerance if you haven't already.
^^^ Shift is a much more comprehensive fat burner, but you can definitely combine the two

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
how would dmba go with shift and norcodrene?

(assuming this wouldn't be ideal for sensitive users probably but i have assessed my tolerance to a similar spilt already for stims, however prior nothing in the AM, and a higher caffeine pre with dmba.)

say i go

Upon Waking

2 Shift 1 Norco

Pre workout (usually 6-8 hours later)

300mg Dmba 2 Norco + Ergonine

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
what would be better to take preworkout or during the day to lean out? Target a2 or PES SHIFT? or can I take them together?
You can definitely stack together. I really like the formula for pes's shift and stacking it with Target a2 would be a nice cut!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently using both. I take 2 Shift upon waking as per the label. And then I take 1-2 caps of T-A2 about half way through my workout before i begin my cardio. They work well together

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how would dmba go with shift and norcodrene?

(assuming this wouldn't be ideal for sensitive users probably but i have assessed my tolerance to a similar spilt already for stims, however prior nothing in the AM, and a higher caffeine pre with dmba.)

say i go

Upon Waking

2 Shift 1 Norco

Pre workout (usually 6-8 hours later)

300mg Dmba 2 Norco + Ergonine
I cannot recommend that given that you are combining a fair bit of stims + synephrine with a stimulant that is not well studied