SAN Green Supreme

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else using this as a "staple"? I've been buying it monthly for the past 6-8 months and now I'm putting it on the level of omega-3 and Orange Triad (multi) as one of my staples.

Also anybody know if there's a price break if I buy 12-24 bottles of the stuff? (It's $40 on their site but can be found easily for $25 a tub elsewhere).
Thanks,

Ike

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
I have tried it. Its not a bad product. I am no longer using this particular greens supplement but for me personally I do consider a greens supplement a staple as well.

NEBinAK

NEBinAK

Awards
I've only had one sample serving of it, I thought it was pretty good though, great profile too.

I'm currently using oximega greens and ai Reds and greens, I prefer the oximega but that apple cinnamon is a nice treat before bed.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I prefer to eat my fruits and veggies, but drinking them is ok too. I always believe food>supplement

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
True that. I eat a ridiculous volume of food. Veggies enable me to do so without having a crazy high calorie count daily.
BUT...the greens are awesome for me in the early mornings, as I can't eat heavy while I'm out on the yard working. I'm running around wheel barreling and sorting metal and it's refreshing to get me going.

NEBinAK

NEBinAK

Awards
I prefer to eat my fruits and veggies, but drinking them is ok too. I always believe food>supplement

I agree with this, I like having the greens supps in addition, I enjoy them in hot water like an herbal tea