ANIMAL STAK?

89Flex

89Flex

Awards
Does anyone have any experience using the ANIMAL line of products? I was thinking about getting some Animal Stak and giving it a try but don't wanna waste my money. Any info would be awesome :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've ran a can of it and didnt see anything. I like their animal pak and flex and whey protein powder but thats it. You're better off going with a product like alphamax or some natural anabolic maybe some x gels or ABE or something along those lines. I would check out our natural anabolic page at Strong Supplement Shop. What are your guys right now?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone have any experience using the ANIMAL line of products? I was thinking about getting some Animal Stak and giving it a try but don't wanna waste my money. Any info would be awesome :)
Animal has a solid line of products. I have never used Stak before, but I would trust it. Animal is a very reputable company. However, just like any supplement, I would advise getting training, nutrition, and rest to an optimal level to fully get the benefits out of the product.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I haven't heard much great feedback from Stak. There are much better products out there that would be worth your money over Animal Stak.

89Flex

89Flex

Awards
Thanks for the input im looking into some peptides and researching them. I havnt ever heard much about them before...I had a feeling animal stak wasn't gonna be too good all the reviews on bodybuilding.com were absolutely great about it. It seemed to good to be true. Maybe they were referring to the old animal stak PH I dunno.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend the Animal Mstak if anything. Ive had solid results with it. The stack profile leaves a lot to be desired, but Mstak was a solid product.