Natural anabolic to get STRONG and LEAN

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
waddup AM looking for a natty anabolic to help me lean down and maintain/gain strength while running it

lately my diet has been pretty good so I'm looking for that extra push to get in nice shape

any opinions? been looking a magnitropin and it looks promising. my concern is with the fact that it raises test and I'm worried about it aggravating preexisting gyno

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out Ep1c Unleashed brother. Works for any goal. But the endurance and stamina benefits if your workouts are geared for burning calories would be great.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would actually agree above x gels and abe are awesome natural anabolics. Also anafuse would be another one to take a look at. You can check out our natural anabolics page at Strong Supplement Shop if you want more options as well but personally x gels would be an awesome product to lean you out and get a good pump in and out of the gym.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You would have zero issues with gyno and magnitropin. Stack with alphadex and gain strength while leaning out, I'm doing my second run now.

canveylad2

Awards
I would actually agree above x gels and abe are awesome natural anabolics. Also anafuse would be another one to take a look at. You can check out our natural anabolics page at Strong Supplement Shop if you want more options as well but personally x gels would be an awesome product to lean you out and get a good pump in and out of the gym.
Can you explain that to a beginner in this field.
I've been training for a year or so and hitting plateaus and not seeing much change now!
I'm 44 so test has slowed down so looking at what's best to take me to the next level thanks

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
waddup AM looking for a natty anabolic to help me lean down and maintain/gain strength while running it

lately my diet has been pretty good so I'm looking for that extra push to get in nice shape

any opinions? been looking a magnitropin and it looks promising. my concern is with the fact that it raises test and I'm worried about it aggravating preexisting gyno
OTC test boosters will not aggravate preexisting gyno. Magnitropin, Sustain Alpha, AlphaMax are all great options when it comes to test boosting and anabolic ingredients in one product. AlphaMax also offers AI control with arimistane in the formula (if you are worried about gyno still).

ArA, (-)epi, ABE, myosynergy are all products that will put on lean mass too.

It becomes a question of what you are really looking for, and the price range in this time.

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
WHy does everyone recommend these OTC pill form "test boosters", when they don't even test boost? Just curious, not trying to post this in any negative way.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
WHy does everyone recommend these OTC pill form "test boosters", when they don't even test boost? Just curious, not trying to post this in any negative way.
there are plenty of mental benefits to test boosters. If it makes you feel better, younger, and have more energy and tenacity to hit the gym then it is a benefit. That's the way I see it honestly

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
there are plenty of mental benefits to test boosters. If it makes you feel better, younger, and have more energy and tenacity to hit the gym then it is a benefit. That's the way I see it honestly
Gotcha, was just curious! Thanks!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also take a look at Ergonine and it comes with free product too.It should be a staple for everybody. Driven2lift

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thanks for the mention brother, yes it should
covers most of the best things that every bodybuilder will benefit most from using

and with the free AS right now, limited time, its unbeatable

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
MyoSynergy Elite (Comes out soon) + Anabeta Elite :D

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
I don't know much about the supp stacks these guys advice or what's in them but leucine and lecithin cone to my mind.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X-Gels and ABE would be awesome IMO. I like natty test boosters for the reason that Quads of steel mentioned. In 40 now, and that extra edge to help with lifting and libido helps me a lot.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
ARA is great for lean mass, strength and also helps to shed fat as well. I use it whenever I can.

http: //orbitnutrition.com/cart/sports-supplements/molecular-nutrition-x-factor-100-softgels.html

Pounditz

Awards
also "test" boosters that are common galactogogues

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've been reading up on ARA lately.
Seems a lot of recommendations in this thread. For the people that recommended it, what has been you experience with ARA?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I've been reading up on ARA lately.
Seems a lot of recommendations in this thread. For the people that recommended it, what has been you experience with ARA?
My experience isnt appealing with ARA, I had a better run with xfa but even then I didnt like it...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
My experience isnt appealing with ARA, I had a better run with xfa but even then I didnt like it...
Why?
What were the pros/cons for you?