Topical DHEA Ban Coming?

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Hey. I keep receiving emails from Ruthless Supplements stating that there's a ban on topical DHEA coming. I can't find any more information on this upcoming ban. Can anyone fill me in?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Have not heard this

Best bet is to email them asking for their source of info

If they reply share your answer here

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like bull****. Ruthless is a sister company of **** and there isn't much they won't do to sell product. Nate Was exposed years ago for the fraud he is, and even faked his military record.

There is a reason why their transdermal dhea is over $100 a bottle and Dermacrine is less than $40. And dermacrine is superior from the carrier to the actual pump(best on market) not to mention that I trust BPS.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like bull****. Ruthless is a sister company of **** and there isn't much they won't do to sell product. Nate Was exposed years ago for the fraud he is, and even faked his military record.

There is a reason why their transdermal dhea is over $100 a bottle and Dermacrine is less than $40. And dermacrine is superior from the carrier to the actual pump(best on market) not to mention that I trust BPS.
RS Transaderm is $227 per bottle. I see Dermacrine for $40. I do believe there are more "servings" in Transaderm and it's a HELL of a lot easier to apply (sinks right into your skin). However, the price is ridiculous and I do get the feeling they aren't being truthful about the impending ban. The most recent email says they only have 30 bottles left and then that's it. The last time they had their big "Testosterone Cyclone" sale I felt suckered because there was this big rush to get the product(s) and something went wrong with my order - and three days later they still had a lot of stock. :p

I will say that I have a gyno issue in one nipple and as long as I apply 2-4 pumps per day (4 on lifting days) that issue is pretty much resolved. So the product does work for me...

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
$227 a bottle; hahahahaha and HA!

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I just finished a bottle of Dermacrine and it's awesome stuff. Takes only a couple minutes to dry - I mean if you're really in a rush you can use a hair dryer XD

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Technically all transdermal supplements period are already banned

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^ this

They are in a grey area. They fall under cosmetics but technically are still supplements and need to abide by FDA regulations such as DSHEA.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Transdermal DHEA and -(-)Epi work better than any cream found in the cosmetics isle for silky smooth skin and wrinkle removal....for me :) What's all this talk about supplements, lifting, etc...??? :)