Ostarine and Alphamine

halljo

halljo

Awards
I did some research and I didn't think they would be any issues, but just to be certain (or at least more sure), I wanted to bump this off of you guys. Does anyone think there would be any issues using Ostarine and Alphamine together?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I couldnt see why there would be. I think ostashred and alphamine would be a decent cutting stack. If you want to take a look at ostashred we carry it as strong supplement shop and there's some logs in the supplement log section.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should be good to go, I don't know of any negative issues with the combination.

How do you plan on dosing?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should be good to go, I don't know of any negative issues with the combination.

How do you plan on dosing?
Unrelated, but I've tried to reply to your PM but your inbox is full.

halljo

halljo

Awards
Still looking for an Osta product... but everything I've read seems to point me to a dose of 25-30mg of Osta and figured I'd start with two scoops Alphamine in the morning and a single scoop around 6-8 hours later. I am a little sleep sensitive so I am a little worried about the Osta and Alphamine effecting my sleep but I can always use some REM or something else for that if it's too bad.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unrelated, but I've tried to reply to your PM but your inbox is full.
Oh xrap was wondering why you hasn't replied back. Sorry I'll go clear it.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still looking for an Osta product... but everything I've read seems to point me to a dose of 25-30mg of Osta and figured I'd start with two scoops Alphamine in the morning and a single scoop around 6-8 hours later. I am a little sleep sensitive so I am a little worried about the Osta and Alphamine effecting my sleep but I can always use some REM or something else for that if it's too bad.
If you want some flexibility with your dosing of the Osta, Olympus Labs Ostar1ne is 5mg caps. Dose as you wish. Up to 8 weeks in a bottle at 20mg's (240 caps)

halljo

halljo

Awards
If you want some flexibility with your dosing of the Osta, Olympus Labs Ostar1ne is 5mg caps. Dose as you wish. Up to 8 weeks in a bottle at 20mg's (240 caps)
Thx... I'll take a look.

halljo

halljo

Awards
I'm squared up on PCT. If I have any questions, I will definitely ask. Thanks

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
You can get OL osta and alphamine both over at orbit nutrition and save 10% with the code SOCIAL

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And I'm sure you are fully aware of the pct required.

If you have any cycle or pct questions feel free to PM me.
At 20mg per day what would the cycle/pct regimen look like?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At 20mg per day what would the cycle/pct regimen look like?
At 20 I would still have an AI on hand just in case for the cycle. Some need it, some don't. I did.

PCT I always recommend a SERM. Low dose for a few weeks. With a Test Booster and low dose AI as well.

Nolva 20/10/10
Sup3r PCT 4/4/3/3/2
Exemestane 12.5mg/eod for 3-4 weeks.

I like Exemestane, or Aromasin in pct for it's natty test production boost and boost of LH levels, not only it's AI properties.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm using OL's Ostarine at 20mg a day and have been very happy with it. I tried another brands at 30 mgs and saw nothing from it

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Yep OL Ostar1ne is my go to. Cheap and effective.

I am running Alphamine at 2 scoops right now in the morning. I do not take a third scoop in the afternoon because I have something else I take preworkout mid-afternoon. Maybe give just 2 scoops a try and see how it goes, up it later if you have to.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like Bolt said, no issues combining the two. 2 scoops a day should be okay, just make sure you are consistent.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OL Ostar1ne is the real deal. Just finished my second run at 20mg ED for 8 weeks and was quite happy with the results. Using EndoSurge Turbo, Myosynergy, Reduce XT, Torem and Adex tapering dose for PCT.

halljo

halljo

Awards
When do you guys recommend taking the dose of ostarine? Or does it even matter?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ostar1ne anytime of day is ok and can be taken all at once with it's 24 hour half life.

Alphamine as directed.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
halljo Nutriverse is running a promo atm giving away a free bottle of Osta - check it out in the company promotions forum!