New Upcoming IFN White Series.

IFN15

Awards
Hey AM we are close to be releasing a new white series line of products, These will be all pure ingredients with no fillers or binders. The first product that will be out is a L-Carnitine blend Raspberry Lemonade flavored, Followed by a really high dosed complexed laxogenin it will be a limited run for the laxogenin to see what kinda results we can get from it. If it goes as planned it will be put into production as well. Last i heard it should be 3-4 weeks for the Carnitine blend and the Laxogenin. We are excited to bring this line out with many more products to come!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good. I'll have to check it out when it gets released.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey AM we are close to be releasing a new white series line of products, These will be all pure ingredients with no fillers or binders. The first product that will be out is a L-Carnitine blend Raspberry Lemonade flavored, Followed by a really high dosed complexed laxogenin it will be a limited run for the laxogenin to see what kinda results we can get from it. If it goes as planned it will be put into production as well. Last i heard it should be 3-4 weeks for the Carnitine blend and the Laxogenin. We are excited to bring this line out with many more products to come!
Very nice!

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
In for this! I like single ingredient products for their simplicity and stackability.

IFN15

Awards
Yea we liked the idea of a no fillers/binders products, which those have their place for sure. But its nice to have products to where you can stack and come up with your own concoctions because everyones body chemistry is different and the ingredients react different for each individual.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
FADOGIA!!!