Bring back PA!

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Idk about anyone else but i used to like to reading PA's advanced section, he had so much to offer in terms of exercise, nutrition, and supplementation.

I haven't seen his presence on here since it was removed

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
He still has that section on another site. I think his mind is less on bodybuilding supplements these days and more focused towards his Ketone line which is pretty revolutionary. It's a shame though because his stuff is great and he called out a lot of supps for being bull****.

I remember him claiming craze was spiked. Everyone jumped on his case because DS was showing "lab tests" and PA was a competitor.

I believe lack of traffic to that sub forum was why they claimed they shut it down but plenty of other sub forums here have way less traffic and are still up. It's a shame because tons of good info disappeared with it

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
While half of his posts were over my head, I learned a lot from that section and I would love to see it again. I found the one of him on a competing forum, but it doesnt seem to have as much good discussion as we had here

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
While half of his posts were over my head, I learned a lot from that section and I would love to see it again. I found the one of him on a competing forum, but it doesnt seem to have as much good discussion as we had here

No doubt bout that

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
He still has that section on another site. I think his mind is less on bodybuilding supplements these days and more focused towards his Ketone line which is pretty revolutionary. It's a shame though because his stuff is great and he called out a lot of supps for being bull****.

I remember him claiming craze was spiked. Everyone jumped on his case because DS was showing "lab tests" and PA was a competitor.

I believe lack of traffic to that sub forum was why they claimed they shut it down but plenty of other sub forums here have way less traffic and are still up. It's a shame because tons of good info disappeared with it

That sucks, I mean the ketone thing is cool, I just don't know too many people who actually do a keto diet

His topical line is pretty awesome tho