Lipodrene?

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Stopped in a local supplement store while I was out and about today and mentioned how I am going to be starting a cut and he suggested this product.

image-3969880260.jpg

image-2754868462.jpg

Anyone use this or have any opinions on this product?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I havent personally used it. I've used other supps by hi tech and havent seen that good of results. I'd use something more well know like norcodrene or alphamine but thats just my opinion.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I havent personally used it. I've used other supps by hi tech and havent seen that good of results. I'd use something more well know like norcodrene or alphamine but thats just my opinion.
Thanks brother, I typically hate buying supps from actual stores because it seems like they always try to blow smoke up my ass. I like going through reviews and logs here on the forums to see what works and what doesn't.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My vote goes to norcodrene, alphamine, lipomorph, or ECA. You can easily obtain ECA through your local pharmacy. I've seen norcodrene available at some select Vitamin Shoppes.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you ever done the EC stack? That's what theyre trying to mimic.

If you want something containing ephedrine, buy a box of bronkaid or primatene. Take 250mg caffeine + 25 mg ephedrine (1bronkaid or 2 primatene) 2-3 times daily. Take 1 baby aspirin with first dose only. If you want EGCG buy nutraplanet's (if they still have it in stock, think i got mine for like 7.99$/bottle). Take 1 with each EC dose. You could also add in yohimbine or rauwolscine in if you want, but try EC without it first.

Thatll be superior to the product you showed. If you dont want ephedrine, alphamine and norcodrene are both great choices.

Nyrin

Awards
Avoid anything that claims "ephedra extract." It's bogus.

Mixed PEA alkaloids, drastically underdosed ECGC, "yohimbe HCl" [sic] -- yeah, I'd avoid this product like the plague.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Appreciate the detailed and answers guys! Thanks!