Aminos expire

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Minis express this month, will they still be good to use even though they've been sitting around?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
How much is left? Just drink several scoops everyday?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should be fine for a good bit after expiration. Just use those up first

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I honestly wouldn't sweat it. Expiration dates for supplements are provided as a "guarantee" of potency to the consumer, it doesn't mean that your aminos will suddenly become inert :D

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I honestly wouldn't sweat it. Expiration dates for supplements are provided as a "guarantee" of potency to the consumer, it doesn't mean that your aminos will suddenly become inert :D
thx man :)

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea i've used aminos past the expiration date. I had some pill form aminos and used them way past the expiration date and they still seemed good to me. May not have the same full potency but are better to take than throw away. Powder form i usually just make sure its not clumpy and such.

JRob23

JRob23

Awards
  • Established
Right on. It's almost more of a "sell by date".

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Thanks everyone!

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive heard aminos turn into pumpkins the midnight of their expiration date :p but honestly op, I've used plenty of protein, aminos, and pre months after expiration with fine results

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
well i have a years worth of already expired leucine from AS, sure hope your just expired aminos are still good lol.