Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I can only find them on Amazon at the moment but I'm sure Steve will pop in here and give you a better answer

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
do they even do anything?
Sorry if I am misunderstanding. If this is about the product then ya, it was a super tasty way to get a nice little mood and energy boost with some EAAs. Loved it pre-workout or to start the day.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
they’ve been “out of stock” for many months. guessing they dropped it. it’s a shame. Although subtle, it worked better and tasted 20 times better than focus xt.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
they’ve been “out of stock” for many months. guessing they dropped it. it’s a shame. Although subtle, it worked better and tasted 20 times better than focus xt.
Worked better, like, for energy and focus? I haven’t tried the aminos before.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i guess not…. :(
I saw him post about it in another thread, so I think its on its way.

Thank you. I'm really glad that you like it.

I love that flavor and its going to be an upcoming Energized Aminos flavor as well.

I like that one and the Blue Raspberry Popsicle one to the point where I wish I just had flavored water that tasted that good to drink all the time.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
do they even do anything?
A lot of people use EAA products before and during their workouts.

Energized Aminos uses Amino9, a specific clinically validated EAA blend + has some ingredients for energy with them.

EAA + Energy products are one of the largest categories in the sports nutrition market.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is this gone forever????
No, it should be back pretty soon. It's actually one of the very next to go into the production lineup - but keep in mind that start to finish in that process is 4 to 6 weeks.

I had meant to have it back available before now, but we had to change contract manufacturers because of industry lead times and this was a nightmare to try to flavor match. Then, by the time we did, we had several very popular products that we've released that we had to focus on getting inventory levels up on so they kept bumping it back.

I can only find them on Amazon at the moment but I'm sure Steve will pop in here and give you a better answer
Thank you for checking and posting the link.

Sorry if I am misunderstanding. If this is about the product then ya, it was a super tasty way to get a nice little mood and energy boost with some EAAs. Loved it pre-workout or to start the day.
Thank you. I agree, Energized Aminos is great pre/intra and also great for starting the day off with aminos and for a nice energy boost and better mood.

Flavor matching was a big part of the reason for being out.

We still haven't been able to get the Mango Iced Tea and Strawberry Limeade to where I'm happy with them.

The flavors coming out will be Pink Star Candy, Pink Grapefruit (like everyone is loving in our Creatine HCI), and then a really unique Orange Mango Strawberry flavor that is awesome.

Worked better, like, for energy and focus? I haven’t tried the aminos before.
Energized Aminos is great for a good clean energy and focus; and a lot of people say it helps mood.

i guess not…. :(
I just didn't see the thread. Always feel free to tag me.

I saw him post about it in another thread, so I think its on its way.
Thank you. That is correct.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No, it should be back pretty soon. It's actually one of the very next to go into the production lineup - but keep in mind that start to finish in that process is 4 to 6 weeks.

I had meant to have it back available before now, but we had to change contract manufacturers because of industry lead times and this was a nightmare to try to flavor match. Then, by the time we did, we had several very popular products that we've released that we had to focus on getting inventory levels up on so they kept bumping it back.

Thank you for checking and posting the link.

Thank you. I agree, Energized Aminos is great pre/intra and also great for starting the day off with aminos and for a nice energy boost and better mood.

Flavor matching was a big part of the reason for being out.

We still haven't been able to get the Mango Iced Tea and Strawberry Limeade to where I'm happy with them.

The flavors coming out will be Pink Star Candy, Pink Grapefruit (like everyone is loving in our Creatine HCI), and then a really unique Orange Mango Strawberry flavor that is awesome.

Energized Aminos is great for a good clean energy and focus; and a lot of people say it helps mood.

I just didn't see the thread. Always feel free to tag me.

Thank you. That is correct.
very thorough response sir. i’m very happy to hear this!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
very thorough response sir. i’m very happy to hear this!
You're welcome. I'm glad to help in any way that I can.

I'm super excited to have Energized Aminos back available soon myself.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nice cant wait .. love this stuff.

another healthy pick me up.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
:( still no aminos
I'm sorry. We're doing the best that we can do.

I can promise you that no one hates being out of stock on things more than I do - because it costs us money every day that we are out of things. Supply chain and manufacturing situations are getting better in the industry now, but its difficult playing catchup when we have so many products.