Fat burn stack advice

HUTCHYY56

Awards
I'm 20 years old and at about 14% body fat. I've had a good experience on a low carb diet with almost no cardio with alphamine+lean extreme+ forskolin. Right now i'm trying to put together a stack with most likely Alphamine (4 scoops a day?), Forskolin95( don't know if should do 50, 75 or 100mg) and some type of stim free fat burner. I'm considering AAV2, DCP2.0, TTA-500, burn 24, Lean extreme, metabolic powder, reduce xt, thyrocaps. What do you guys recommend to be the most effective for the price. I'm going to do a low carb diet with cardio this time around for 8 weeks.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
They all sound like good choices! If you want to save some money checkout Orbit and use the code SOCIAL for 10% off.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Great ideas

AAV2 is out of production unless you have some

Vote for Alphamine + F95 + TTA

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine (3 scoops a day) + Forskolin 95 (50-100mg per day; dose depends on tolerance) + TTA-500 + Burn 24 would be my recommendation.

Fat burning, lean muscle mass preservation, PPAR agonism, and glucose disposal agent benefits (only use with higher carb meals).

HUTCHYY56

Awards
I was leaning towards the TTA too... whats dosing like for it? just 1g/d? What do you guys think about topicals? I think i might be too fat for them but i don't really know

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm 20 years old and at about 14% body fat. I've had a good experience on a low carb diet with almost no cardio with alphamine+lean extreme+ forskolin. Right now i'm trying to put together a stack with most likely Alphamine (4 scoops a day?), Forskolin95( don't know if should do 50, 75 or 100mg) and some type of stim free fat burner. I'm considering AAV2, DCP2.0, TTA-500, burn 24, Lean extreme, metabolic powder, reduce xt, thyrocaps. What do you guys recommend to be the most effective for the price. I'm going to do a low carb diet with cardio this time around for 8 weeks.
Alphamine 2 scoops pre-workout 1 scoop 6-8 hours later or earlier in the day (if you train later)
F95 (100mg dosed 50/50 with your alphamine) so upon waking or 6-8 hours later would be good, or you could split up 33/33/33 if you use komodo f95
I would throw in Burn 24 + Erase Pro to complete your stack or invest in norco instead.

Target A2 would be a good suggestion as well.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was leaning towards the TTA too... whats dosing like for it? just 1g/d? What do you guys think about topicals? I think i might be too fat for them but i don't really know
500-1000mg per day.

I wouldn't use a topical unless you're already somewhat lean.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphamine (3 scoops a day) + Forskolin 95 (50-100mg per day; dose depends on tolerance) + TTA-500 + Burn 24 would be my recommendation.

Fat burning, lean muscle mass preservation, PPAR agonism, and glucose disposal agent benefits (only use with higher carb meals).
That would be an amazing stack right there.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
I would max at 3 scoops alphamine a day. 2 in the am and 1, 6-8 hours later. With one of those being about 45 mins prior to work out.

Start with 50mg forskolin and build up to 100mg and see how you do. I usually do 50mg with 1st dose of alphamine and 50mg with the 2nd. So you can do 25 and 25 to start. Does tend to make me pee out my butt but hey, priorities right?

8 weeks would be a good run.