Alphamax dosing time

Musclefever

Awards
Any performax labs reps, want to ask which is the ideal time to take the pills?...it says 2 in the morning and 2 around 8 hours after, since it has an ai, normally its more ideal to take a serving before bed, but then my timetable is waking up at 6.30am and sleeping around 1/2 am, also i weight around 85-90kg i.e. 185-195lbs...are 4 pills enough?, currently I am going to use it as a bridge between cycles. Thanks.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think u need more sleep bro. It would improve your bodybuilding in all aspects. I think your dosing will have to be altered on that scheduele you have to either bump back your am dose, or bump up your pm dose. Good luck

Musclefever

Awards
normally I take a small nap between 3-5pm as I start work at 7.30 and normally go back to work from 6-11pm...I work in sport environments therefore woth training sessions and stuff its difficult...at least I can oversleep in weekends and holidays

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I'm not a rep, but I ran 2 bottles of AlphaMax a couple of months ago with great results. I took 2 with my first large morning meal and 2 right before bed. My weight is 177-180lbs and 6 foot tall, if that figures into anything. I noticed the best results after week 4. There's my 2 cents.
Maybe cubsfan815 can help

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not a rep, but I ran 2 bottles of AlphaMax a couple of months ago with great results. I took 2 with my first large morning meal and 2 right before bed. My weight is 177-180lbs and 6 foot tall, if that figures into anything. I noticed the best results after week 4. There's my 2 cents.
Maybe cubsfan815 can help
What were those results after week 4

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What time do you work out?

The first dose can be sometime in AM.

2nd dose is best 30 pre bed on empty stomach.

Musclefever

Awards
What time do you work out?

The first dose can be sometime in AM.

2nd dose is best 30 pre bed on empty stomach.
I train 4/5 times a week....normally 3 times on weekdays and sat + sunday.....on weekdays i train at 5pm and saturdays at 2pm and sunday at 11am

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I train 4/5 times a week....normally 3 times on weekdays and sat + sunday.....on weekdays i train at 5pm and saturdays at 2pm and sunday at 11am
I would just take 2 upon waking and 2 30min before bed. No need to over complicate dosing schedule

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like quads said no need to over complicate. I was going to suggest 2 pre, but since you w/o in afternoon just stick with AM and Pre bed.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Like quads said no need to over complicate. I was going to suggest 2 pre, but since you w/o in afternoon just stick with AM and Pre bed.
this is EXACTY how I dose it

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just to add, try to take the pre-bed dose on an empty stomach if possible. The effects from the ZMA and L-Dopa will be a little better. Sleep will be deeper.

palwan

Awards
I will start Alphamax soon, my workout timing allows separated by 6 hours, what would be the best time to take the 1th dos pre workout or 1th in morning? and if I take it pre workout how to dos it with ArA?

my current stack is alphamine, ArA, anabita elite.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would take Alphamax upon waking, and pre bed.

Ara and ABE pre. 2nd dose ABE post with meal.

palwan

Awards
Ok, is it fine to take alphamine also at the same time upon waking?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

palwan

Awards
Does it makes any differences?

Many recommend it first thing upon waking up, as testosterone levels are low at that time.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Does it makes any differences?

Many recommend it first thing upon waking up, as testosterone levels are low at that time.
As long as you are getting the dosing consistent it doesn't make much of a difference. 2waking 2bed is just easier for some people because it's a set time and if you keep the bottle by bedside or something then you won't forget about it

palwan

Awards
I have 2 bottles of Forskolin 95 from AS, what would be the good time to does it and 1 or 2 caps at once?

I take 2 alphamax upon waking up and 2 before bed and ArA pre workout, already finished my cycle of 8 weeks of anabita elite, and about one week of using anabita elite with alphamax I haven't noticed any problem.

I was thinking of at workout day I take ArA and two F95 pre workout, and on off days 2 F95 mid day apart from alphamax.

Still I'm not sure how to does it and will very much appreciate the help.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have 2 bottles of Forskolin 95 from AS, what would be the good time to does it and 1 or 2 caps at once?

I take 2 alphamax upon waking up and 2 before bed and ArA pre workout, already finished my cycle of 8 weeks of anabita elite, and about one week of using anabita elite with alphamax I haven't noticed any problem.

I was thinking of at workout day I take ArA and two F95 pre workout, and on off days 2 F95 mid day apart from alphamax.

Still I'm not sure how to does it and will very much appreciate the help.
I think how you laid it out will be best. You want to keep it spread out if you end up with any gi distress.

Otherwise if your stomach can handle it, you could add 1 cap AS F95 with your morning and night Alphamax dose. It might just be more convenient that way.

Are you doing 8 weeks Alphamax ? If so after this run, I would take 4 weeks off since you just ran 8 weeks of Forskolin in ABE.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have 2 bottles of Forskolin 95 from AS, what would be the good time to does it and 1 or 2 caps at once? I take 2 alphamax upon waking up and 2 before bed and ArA pre workout, already finished my cycle of 8 weeks of anabita elite, and about one week of using anabita elite with alphamax I haven't noticed any problem. I was thinking of at workout day I take ArA and two F95 pre workout, and on off days 2 F95 mid day apart from alphamax. Still I'm not sure how to does it and will very much appreciate the help.
Dose the F95 preworkout.

palwan

Awards
Yes I'm doing 8 weeks of Alphamax, and start today F95 with 2 caps at once, off days mid day 2 caps and on training days 2 preworkout.