No Test

Tommyblifts

Awards
Hey guys I am trying to get bulked fast. I already have a lot of fat, not what I mean by bulk. I am 6' 265. Not looking to lose tons of weight but just gain muscle. What is you're favorite stack? I don't want test boosters or anything like that I do get shots for low T. Also looking for more strength and more vascularity.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Creatine monohydrate, beta alanine, and a strength program like 5/3/1 or cube method. And eat more protein and less junk

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
What bf% are you currently at? You'll be surprised how big you'll look at a lower bf% and lighter weight.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
If you want one if your best natural options look into Ergonine.

The formula packs in 9 ingredients with studies showing improved fat loss, performance, and muscle growth.

It is a bunch of the best of bodybuilding supplements at proper doses for under $1/day.
Absurd value. On top of this if you act now yiu can get a free Analyzed supplement full bottle with your order.
A free bottle of Target to assist in fat loss or Forskolin to improve overall body composition.

We've got guys buying a years worth at a time because the value is so good, and product is so well liked.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus Labs Vital1ty is a great staple supplement for any goal. 5g of Creapure Creatine mono. Plus 2.5g of Betaine Anhydrous as well as a nice dose of PS, both scientifically backed performance enhancers. You can grab it at Nutri-verse.com right now for 20% off with the code FEB20, making it about $15.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Olympus Labs Vital1ty is a great staple supplement for any goal. 5g of Creapure Creatine mono. Plus 2.5g of Betaine Anhydrous as well as a nice dose of PS, both scientifically backed performance enhancers. You can grab it at Nutri-verse.com right now for 20% off with the code FEB20, making it about $15.
This.

Plus, you can add in some CONQU3R or EP1C which will both provide significant benefits to strength and endurance while enhancing vascularity as well. Also, with no overlap they can all be used together making one heck of a stack.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Soy lecithin for Phosphatidic Acid: strength, muscle fullness, hunger, muscle mass.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
You're on TRT?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Performax Labs CreMax is a great staple supplement. It provides one with their daily amount of creatine monohydrate. The creatine along helps with recovery and strength. The COP and TMG allow for better endurance, recovery, and can even assist in body composition. It is truly an all in one creatine product with added and proven ingredients.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Outside of using anabolics, there is no way to gain muscle fast. You can get minimal help from OTC products, otherwise you're wasting money if you "think" OTC products make a huge difference.

Tommyblifts

Awards
I am on creatine mono and I take daily vitamin, protein, bcaa etc. Just the basics. I am on trt. I will deffinately look into yhe stuff you guys mentioned. My workouts are in check my diet is about 75% I do need to stay focused on that.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Besides the betaine what makes those creatines better than mono? Especially for the increased in price.
Betaine is a great addition to a creatine formula, and in the case of the one Sean mentioned MCC is my favourite creatine salt above HCl, CEE, etc.
because magnesium itself is a good thing to supplement with.

+1 for the Athletix rep standing up for CL lol. If you were asking about Ergonine as well I will happily answer that

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
+1 for the Athletix rep standing up for CL lol. If you were asking about Ergonine as well I will happily answer that
You're good peoples.

Besides the betaine what makes those creatines better than mono? Especially for the increased in price.
I'm a believer that creatine is creatine, though I personally have liked MCC over Mono. Those that have GI issues with monohydrate, may do better with Green Magnitude (or Green Bulge).

It's also the price for 80 servings, which IMO is a good deal...

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
I'll second the green mag, great product for a reasonable price

Ergonine is what I take now and absolutely love it. But to be honest the creatine in it is the least of my concerns. The carnitine, betaine, hydro max, and HICA are my favorite parts. Great recovery

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'll second the green mag, great product for a reasonable price Ergonine is what I take now and absolutely love it. But to be honest the creatine in it is the least of my concerns. The carnitine, betaine, hydro max, and HICA are my favorite parts. Great recovery
Admittedly it irks us a bit when it gets referred to as a creatine product.
It is so much more.

Thank you for this

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Admittedly it irks us a bit when it gets referred to as a creatine product. It is so much more. Thank you for this
the answer is in the name nine ergogenic aids, creatine just happens to be one

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys I am trying to get bulked fast. I already have a lot of fat, not what I mean by bulk. I am 6' 265. Not looking to lose tons of weight but just gain muscle. What is you're favorite stack? I don't want test boosters or anything like that I do get shots for low T. Also looking for more strength and more vascularity.
Bulkfast and muscle do not mix well.

If you have the basics covered then IMO viron and X gels would be an awesome combination.

Keep your stacks simple.