Bulking/Cutting stack

dvdmatsunaga

Awards
What's up, I'm wondering what the common or synergistic bulking/cutting stacks are. I'm going to try to bulk up from here to about June then cut up during the summer. I've had experiences with x gels (awesome), alphamine, vitargo (awesome), alphamax, and erase. Just curious what other people have used in the past. Thanks!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have a pretty good list of products under your belt, but you missed a really great one, Anabeta elite. Anabeta elite is excellent for a bulk because it can help you increase muscle mass and reduce bodyfat % (recomp basically), with some GDA effects as well. You will find a ton of logs from people here who rave about ABE during recomps. Some people even stack it with ArA so if you want, you can definitely stack the two together.

dvdmatsunaga

Awards
Good, I was wondering if someone would point Abe out since I see it all the time and have wanted to try it. Just didn't know if it was a bulking or cutting tool, guess it could be both? Either way I'll give Abe and Xgels a go for a couple of months.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good, I was wondering if someone would point Abe out since I see it all the time and have wanted to try it. Just didn't know if it was a bulking or cutting tool, guess it could be both? Either way I'll give Abe and Xgels a go for a couple of months.
cool. Check out this thread.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AnaBeta Elite will work for any goal. Very versatile product. Stacking with X-Gels makes for a great natural anabolic stack.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One of my favorite bulking stacks was X-Gels and Alphamax. I was able to stay very lean while putting on some weight. My muscles looked full all of the time, pumps were amazing, and sleep was great.

One cutting stack that some have ran with good results is Alphamine and Alphamax. From that stack, I have read great fat loss with little to no loss in strength or mass.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Bulking: ARA and Anabeta Elite

Cutting: Alphamine and Forskolin

Always: Ergonine, for all of the best staples in one to help accelerate both fat loss and building lean mass

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Bulking: Phosphatidic Acid and High Volume

Cutting: Burn24 and Conqu3r Stim-free

Done

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bulking: ARA and Anabeta Elite Cutting: Alphamine and Forskolin Always: Ergonine, for all of the best staples in one to help accelerate both fat loss and building lean mass
I use em all!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Test powder for cutting, makes me lose at least 5lbs in ****ting alone.

Bulking: Xgels ie ArA
Cutting: Clen

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bulking: Phosphatidic Acid and High Volume

Cutting: Burn24 and Conqu3r Stim-free

Done
Def using that cutting stack and tossing in Alphamine!

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I know i just finished up Myokem Magnitropin and i loved it, strength went up and libido is crazy, like a teen again. People have asked what i am using, so it is noticeable. And if you stack that with some Alphadex by myokem. game over like dang!!! But you also can't go wrong with ABE or ArA. if you have any more questions feel free to DM me and i can see what i can do for you!!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bulking: MyoSynergy/Epicatechin (Ep1c/Follidrone), Anabeta Elite
Cutting: Combustion, Target A2

Add Ergonine to either stack cause it's pretty much good for everything. I like to keep stacks simple these days, but there are plenty of other good anabolics. Magnitropin, Arachidonic Acid, Phosphatidic Acid, etc.

For fat burners, Norcodrene/Alphamine are great. I just like the simplicity of Combustion because it already has Forskolin in it.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm currently using alphamine and ABE alongside some additional F95 and having great results.

The timing and dosing workouts perfectly when utilizing the alphamine and F95 during my fasting window in the AM and the ABE in the PM alongside my workout with massive amounts of carbs (CBL).

Major fatloss and strength gains

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also Magnitropin! I ran a bottle for a sponsored log a few weeks back. I was so impressed I bought a few more for future runs

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'd consider it more of a recomp tool overall, but it's very commonly used for bulking.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
What's up, I'm wondering what the common or synergistic bulking/cutting stacks are. I'm going to try to bulk up from here to about June then cut up during the summer. I've had experiences with x gels (awesome), alphamine, vitargo (awesome), alphamax, and erase. Just curious what other people have used in the past. Thanks!
I stick to basics.
but cutting or bulking i rec:

vitd 2000iu ed
2-4g taurine ed
multiv/m
vitb12
lots of healthy fats and 1-5g creatine ed ( water is not fat)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone and Viron stack is extremely effective.
Follideone increases Follistatin. The newest study shows 250% increase after 5 days. Follistatin reduces myostatin which is a negative regulator of muscle growth.
So reducing myostatin = increase muscle building potential. It also has been shown to increase metabolism/fat loss, protein synthesis and endurance.
Viron kicks up test levels and especially FREE test levels which is the bioavailable portion. This gives you strength and anabolic potential plus fat loss, mood, libido, confidence etc etc. Everything associated with high test levels.
Its a GREAT natural stack.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you stacked AlphaMax and X-Gels? That is an awesome bulking stack that I really enjoyed. I have also read from various users that AlphaMax and Alphamine treated them well during a cut!