Need a high stim pwo. Suggestions?

mrupton

Awards
Need something more towards waking me up and giving a lot of enegry.

Hyde v2? (tons of caffeine?)
CONQU3R (i like the company!)
bullnox androrush

Any suggestions or what I should go with? Only ingredient I know for energy is caffeine so I'm not too sure what to look for.

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
Haven't tried Hyde...
Conqu3r and Hypermax are legit though...

I'm using WFR atm, I'm liking it a lot so far...

But Conqu3r has the most caffeine I believe...

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I think you'll be getting a lot of love for Stimul8 and HyperMax. As a side note, Conqu3r DME is solid but I don't consider it high stim

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Gameday from Man Sports...favorite one hands down.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you'll be getting a lot of love for Stimul8 and HyperMax. As a side note, Conqu3r DME is solid but I don't consider it high stim
hypermax samples I had were really good clean energy with no crash. Had conquer with amp I loved it but haven't tried the new version. Stimul8 is almost too powerful for me :) I only have used samples on rare occasions. Might be right up your alley

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/stimul8-by-finaflex

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
As much as I love our product I wouldn't bill it as high stim.

While I find the energy complex plenty to get me up and going along with the rest of the formula, I wouldn't classify it as such.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Hyde and Stimul8 are both excellent choices. I have used them both. Most recommend you start with 1/2 a scoop when trying these. I have a high tolerance to stimulants and can only handle 3/4 of Hyde. I can do 1 scoop of Stimulate, but I don't need that much (it's that good :))

mrupton

Awards
Anyway I can get or buy samples of stimul8 and hypermax?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Anyway I can get or buy samples of stimul8 and hypermax?
You can get samples of both RegisterJr Adizzle1
- I have Stimul8 samples I can send you if you want :) (wait and see if a FinaFlex rep responds. I'm sure they will. They have great reps). The Performax Labs reps will probably hook you up as well.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Out of the three listed I would personally opt for Conqu3r due to more extensive inclusion of ergogenic ingredients.

Ironically, a lot of people ask for the 'strongest' pre workouts and refer simply to level of stimulants despite the rest of the formula being poor. A lot of high stimulant products are the cheapest ones to make.

I could put 600mg caffeine in a pre workout, pixie dust everything else and people would still buy it because of how 'strong' it is. :D

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would totally go with Conqu3r, exactly for the reasons ^^ Ben has stated...then if more stim is needed, toss in some bronkaid (which is what I do for any preWO that needs some extra kick)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
It looks like I need to try some of that Conqu3r. Are there any samples of this anywhere?

Nyrin

Awards
Out of the three listed I would personally opt for Conqu3r due to more extensive inclusion of ergogenic ingredients.

Ironically, a lot of people ask for the 'strongest' pre workouts and refer simply to level of stimulants despite the rest of the formula being poor. A lot of high stimulant products are the cheapest ones to make.

I could put 600mg caffeine in a pre workout, pixie dust everything else and people would still buy it because of how 'strong' it is. :D
I totally agree with what you're saying, Ben, but that's actually why I disprefer "all-in-one" preworkouts. I don't train every day, but want to take my saturation supplements (creatine, beta alanine, TMG, what have you) every day. AIO pres like Conqu3r put me in a difficult situation: do I go nuts on the saturation supplements for training days (since Conqu3r is already fully-dosed on creatine/BA/TMG), or do I just forego the more complete daily ergogenic formulas like Ergonine?

This is why I really like the approach of PWOs like the old Enhanced or iForce's MaxOut. No saturation supps in sight -- just things tailored for the workout timeframe. Although I concur that something like Conqu3r is worlds better if it's all you're taking, it's probably not the best fit if you're already planning out rest day supplements.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I totally agree with what you're saying, Ben, but that's actually why I disprefer "all-in-one" preworkouts. I don't train every day, but want to take my saturation supplements (creatine, beta alanine, TMG, what have you) every day. AIO pres like Conqu3r put me in a difficult situation: do I go nuts on the saturation supplements for training days (since Conqu3r is already fully-dosed on creatine/BA/TMG), or do I just forego the more complete daily ergogenic formulas like Ergonine?

This is why I really like the approach of PWOs like the old Enhanced or iForce's MaxOut. No saturation supps in sight -- just things tailored for the workout timeframe. Although I concur that something like Conqu3r is worlds better if it's all you're taking, it's probably not the best fit if you're already planning out rest day supplements.
I didn't say ergogenic meant daily staple supplements. :)

Some prefer creatine, betaine and beta alanine in a pre workout whereas others prefer to take it daily, I understand this.

If you have the staples, you could just use them on your off days and rely on your pre workout on training days. To me this makes more sense than spending the same amount of money on something that is free of ergogens. :)

To the original post, my own preference would still be Conqu3r. :)

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
I totally agree with what you're saying, Ben, but that's actually why I disprefer "all-in-one" preworkouts. I don't train every day, but want to take my saturation supplements (creatine, beta alanine, TMG, what have you) every day. AIO pres like Conqu3r put me in a difficult situation: do I go nuts on the saturation supplements for training days (since Conqu3r is already fully-dosed on creatine/BA/TMG), or do I just forego the more complete daily ergogenic formulas like Ergonine? This is why I really like the approach of PWOs like the old Enhanced or iForce's MaxOut. No saturation supps in sight -- just things tailored for the workout timeframe. Although I concur that something like Conqu3r is worlds better if it's all you're taking, it's probably not the best fit if you're already planning out rest day supplements.
You realize there is zero creatine/TMG/Beta Alanine in CONQU3R right? Hence the creation of VITAL1TY.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
It looks like I need to try some of that Conqu3r. Are there any samples of this anywhere?
We do not currently produce samples but shoot me a PM and I will see what I can do for you.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards

Nyrin

Awards
You realize there is zero creatine/TMG/Beta Alanine in CONQU3R right? Hence the creation of VITAL1TY.
I must be reading the wrong product listing, then. http://olympus-labs.com/conqu3r/

I see there's a "demigod edition," though, that jives with what you say: http://olympus-labs.com/conqu3r-dge/

Is this a new/old version sort of thing? Confusing. DGE does look quite nice, though -- totally up my alley for the requirements I mentioned.

Edit: There do appear to be some sample packets out there -- found this, at least. Mighty tempting, for sure.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Give Performax Labs Hypermax a look. People who need a lot of stims can get away with 1.5 scoops instead of 2. I know I'm pretty stim tolerant and only need 1.5 scoops. In addition to the clean energy and laser like focus, it tastes amazing and leaves on with a great pump.

b-PEA + Hordenine creates some very powerful focus as well as a noticeable 'feel good' feeling

Caffeine, Higenamine HCL and A-Yohimbine create an insane amount of powerful clean energy with no crash

Check out this review!

http://www.suppwiththat.com/hypermax-performax-labs/

CJNator

Awards
Not sure if said but stimul8 is AMAZING!!!!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Bulk caffeine, empty contents into mouth, chase down with redbull....
Enjoy

MARK_

MARK_

Awards

CJNator

Awards
Holy shmolie batman! That would send me into outer space. Maybe I should try it :)
My heart skipped a beat thinking about tht....then there was a extra one after that.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for all the STIMUL8 love guys.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
I must be reading the wrong product listing, then. http://olympus-labs.com/conqu3r/ I see there's a "demigod edition," though, that jives with what you say: http://olympus-labs.com/conqu3r-dge/ Is this a new/old version sort of thing? Confusing. DGE does look quite nice, though -- totally up my alley for the requirements I mentioned. Edit: There do appear to be some sample packets out there -- found this, at least. Mighty tempting, for sure.
Correct. The demigod edition is the new formula. I know they are listed but last I knew we weren't producing any, at least not for sampling through here.

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
Stimul8 is the only pre that works for me. I havent tried Hyde yet but have heard good things.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HyperMax does a great job of pairing High Stim with Full Doses. Generally you see products that are fully dosed but more moderate in stims so a wider range of people can enjoy the product, on the other hand you have your very high stim products that are generally prop blends or dont contain much more then JUST stims.

With HyperMax your getting a very strong stim product with several well dosed ergogenics. In 2 scoops of HyperMax, which is what your extreme stim user would enjoy, your getting:

3200mg Beta-Alanine
2000mg Micronized Glycerol
1000mg Agmatine Sulfate
200mg L-Norvaline
500mg Choline

So for your real high stim users its a great product to cover both bases!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently using ILLICIT by iron forged labs and running a log if you want to check it out?

It has 400mgs of caffeine per scoop! Lol no joke right.

I've heard LOADS of good things about Stimul8 but am yet to try that.

MindWarrior

MindWarrior

Awards
Mindwarrior's Perseverance has 280 mg each serving!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just get ergonine, HV or conquer stim free and add caffeine to them.

Can't beat good ergogenic pre workouts with properly dosed ingredients

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct. The demigod edition is the new formula. I know they are listed but last I knew we weren't producing any, at least not for sampling through here.
^ This. CONQU3R DGE STIM or STIM FREE for workout days and VITAL1TY everyday.

Dru32

Awards
Gotta go with stimul8 myself. Only thing I've found that makes me feel like nitro ncg used to.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if mentioned already:

Prime Nutrition Max-HP.

super simple, no BS, no colors or additives or fillers. No artificial sweeteners.
400mg caffeine.

Love this ****!!!! AMAZE-BALLLLLZZZZZ

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just get ergonine, HV or conquer stim free and add caffeine to them.

Can't beat good ergogenic pre workouts with properly dosed ingredients
This is what I do.

It is much simpler to buy caffeine and add it to HV than it is to take a lot of High stimulant products and add full doses of known ergogens. :)

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
I love doing 2 scoop alphamine with either a scoop of high volume or a scoop of hemavol and a scoop of ergonine. That gets me moving really good!

I also loved my run of stimul8+2 scoop high volume. That was the most energy/pumps I've ever gotten. And I only did about 3/4 scoop of stimul8.

I have also had success with Hyde. One of my favorites for high stim

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

bullnox androrush

Any suggestions or what I should go with? Only ingredient I know for energy is caffeine so I'm not too sure what to look for.
d_18572.jpg

Start with half dose.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established

bullnox androrush

Bro the strongest i have tried right now are Cannibal Ferox by Chaos And Pain and Gameday by Man Sport.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've read that MuscleSport Rhino Rev 2.0 is pretty strong...anyone try that?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Samples aren't up and ready just yet. We have tons of testing, formulating and new products coming out as you know ;)

For the guys, in this thread specifically hit us up for samples. They'll be from our own personal tubs etc but we'll make sure you get a chance to try =)
I love some HV
High Volume has a legit profile

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
Hyde V2 is a good option with three different forms of caffeine at 419 mgs. For me it's more than the stims, it has beta alinine, citrulljne malate, creatine HCL and agmatine sulfate. Then the added focal matrix which has Pikatropin and dendrobium.

bexie_27

Awards
Try angel dust by black labs or canibal Ferox by chaos and pain. Those have worked the best for me. Look for high Niacin