Shbg high? Need help to lower naturally

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Recent labs. 818 natural test. 10 free test. Shbg 55. I would love to increase free test. Naturally always had high test. 41 male. I’ve used finasteride a long time ago and my bloods past 6-7 years have this issue with shbg. Anyway I can naturally free some test up without taking anabolics. Supplement would be great! Vitamin d is 40 in the winter no supplement. Magnesium was 2 which is medium range. Any help is appreciated.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nettle root extracts are supposed to have compounds that can bind SHBG. But from what I hear, most of those are questionable quality, so results may vary. Tongkat Ali/Longjack is supposed to be able to lower SHBG as well. Lots of testosterone boosting supplements include that, so you can shop around.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Recent labs. 818 natural test. 10 free test. Shbg 55. I would love to increase free test. Naturally always had high test. 41 male. I’ve used finasteride a long time ago and my bloods past 6-7 years have this issue with shbg. Anyway I can naturally free some test up without taking anabolics. Supplement would be great! Vitamin d is 40 in the winter no supplement. Magnesium was 2 which is medium range. Any help is appreciated.
Sounds like Hyperion launches this week made specifically to raISE free test

those who know, know APEX brings it with the highest quality extracts. They have a 95% divinil extract as part of the formula in a topical coming maybe Friday

Last edited:

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Says it’s sold out ? Is this natural as far as daily use or cycle off and on? Generally seems perfect for what I want and like topicals better. I really don’t want to be on trt just something that can lower shbg by 10-15 and raise free T the same. I don’t feel bad, just want to be optimized. When I was on trt 3 years ago it also helped my cholesterol, raised total test out the ass and free. Lowered shbg but had high bp and didn’t feel any better other than stronger in gym. Just want something natural to help a little. Thanks.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Says it’s sold out ? Is this natural as far as daily use or cycle off and on? Generally seems perfect for what I want and like topicals better. I really don’t want to be on trt just something that can lower shbg by 10-15 and raise free T the same. I don’t feel bad, just want to be optimized. When I was on trt 3 years ago it also helped my cholesterol, raised total test out the ass and free. Lowered shbg but had high bp and didn’t feel any better other than stronger in gym. Just want something natural to help a little. Thanks.
It isn't actually Sold Out.
..... Stock hasn't been made available for sale yet.

:)