First cycle, Epistane

Max Crazy

Max Crazy

Awards
Hey guys i'm new to this place but there seems to be a ton of knowledgeable guys here so i hope i get some answers.
I'm about to order this product off ebay called Epi Mayhem, it comes in a pack of three with its own on cycle support and PCT.
I have never done anything like this before but i heard great things about epistane before and i've been researching about it for the past weeks.
My question is what do you guys think about that certain product, what should i expect and what should i look out for.
And most importantly do you think that Epi Mayhem is legit ?

I will for sure keep everyone updated with pictures once i start the cycle so you guys who are thinking about it like i am will get a better idea of what it actually is.

Thanks.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/epistane-info

FIrst read over this page and then do research on the actually product online. Then pick up a serm and once you've gotten your pct figured out and have read your info then you'll be good. I've never heard of it so idk if its legit or not.

Max Crazy

Max Crazy

Awards
Alright mate thanks, i've checked out the page you gave me a long time ago and it pretty much made me consider using it.
Most people talk about 10-15lbs of lean muscle in a cycle without considerable side effects so i'm pretty anxious to run my first ever cycle.