Stack Ideas...??

Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
Hey fellas, looking for some input. I'm currently running Alphamax and Creatine/Betaine but will be looking to step it up a little. I have ArA on hand and will be getting some Follidrone next week. I'm giving the AMax a week or two just to get it in my system then wondering which is the better option. I've run ArA before, should I run one, the other or both?? Comments and suggestions welcome. Looking to lean out and gain a bit of mass, keeping in mind these are all natty supps.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey fellas, looking for some input. I'm currently running Alphamax and Creatine/Betaine but will be looking to step it up a little. I have ArA on hand and will be getting some Follidrone next week. I'm giving the AMax a week or two just to get it in my system then wondering which is the better option. I've run ArA before, should I run one, the other or both?? Comments and suggestions welcome. Looking to lean out and gain a bit of mass, keeping in mind these are all natty supps.
If you want to know what exactly worked for you, the best thing is to run solo. One by one.
But all those supps can be stacked TBH .
Its up to you

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
If you want to know what exactly worked for you, the best thing is to run solo. One by one. But all those supps can be stacked TBH . Its up to you
I've run ArA before, it was good except that Glycergro made me want to puke near the end of the cycle...just wondering if anyone had any input as to how they may or may not stack well together...thanks!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've stacked Alphamax and X-Gels...I absolutely loved it!

Also, thank you for the support.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've run ArA before, it was good except that Glycergro made me want to puke near the end of the cycle...just wondering if anyone had any input as to how they may or may not stack well together...thanks!!
Just drop the GSM. ArA will still work perfectly!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have Folidrone on sale. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-deals/263973-tgb-supplements-has.html

We will have XGels at a blowout price very soon too.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I ran AlphaMax for close to 8 weeks and felt it was at its best in weeks 5-8. It was suggested I throw in Magnitropin starting at week 5 and then run that for 6 to 8 weeks. I didn't end up adding the Magnitropin because I started a cut, but I think I might try that stack in the future.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Getting some good ideas in here so far.
I see you are running creatine and betaine (great combo) and looking for more, what made this combination so popular is the synergy between them, one of the first legitimate ways we have actually improved upon creatine supplementation.

Supplement synergy is something we took full advantage of in Ergonine, where even with that Creatine/Betaine combo we took it a step further with the addition of the new star on the scene Ferulic acid which has been shown to even further increase strength.
When you are supplementing with ingredients improving strength and endurance it is important to recover properly from the more intense workouts, so we included another combo of L-glutamine and l-alanine, l-glutamine has had long known potential but now we have the studies showing its benefits come through when in the presence of l-alanine.

Even further, quite possibly the most important for active individuals is hydration. Muscles grow in a hydrated state, fat is lost in a hydrated state, performance is improved (immensely, where 5-10% water loss comes with large statistical performance drops) in a hydrated state.
So we added our hydration complex including glycerol. Our reviewers seem agreed that it s so effective it adds an all-day muscle fullness effect.

Even further I see you have ARA on deck, Ergonine includes your carnitine salt (LCLT which also helps with your recovery) as well as glycerol to enhance your ARA effects.

For under $1 per day Ergonine is one of the most scientifically backed effective supplements loaded with bodybuilding staples at an amazing value.
I hope you check it out at athletixsports.com or read some reviews here to consider adding it to your stack.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ergonine and ArA are a synergistic stack. Ergonine at 1 scoop daily and ArA at 1-1.5g pre workout.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Might as well just stack E9 with almost everything! its just that good of a staple supplement!