AI at age 22

avega17

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of erase pro, and I'm also looking at alphadex (to stack with upcoming Magnitropin run) and inhibit-E. My question is are AI's beneficial for someone my age? Any potential negatives/side effects, while on or after? Should I just avoid AIs right now completely? I do not have any blood work to assess my current status, but I would assume I am normal and healthy (no issues so far).

Looking for anecdotal feedback from those near my age as well as objective-based recommendations.

Thanks.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
At 22 no one is going to tell you to take anything that has to do with messing with your hormones. Your 22 so just eat like a horse "clean" throw in some amino's and creatine and some more of the basics and lift. You feel you need a booster now your going to hate 30.

avega17

Awards
  • Established
At 22 no one is going to tell you to take anything that has to do with messing with your hormones. Your 22 so just eat like a horse "clean" throw in some amino's and creatine and some more of the basics and lift. You feel you need a booster now your going to hate 30.
I got diet and the basics covered just worrying about safety. But yea I had the same feeling, thanks.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Most the "AI" sold today in supplement form are weak at best. Except transdermal formestane

I add erase to PCT for cortisol not for AI effects.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Most the "AI" sold today in supplement form are weak at best. Except transdermal formestane I add erase to PCT for cortisol not for AI effects.
so 125 or 150 mg of aromistane wouldn't be effective with nolva after a dry compound run?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did when I was 22. Dried me out a little and shot my libido. IMO not worth it. You can get dry and lean off diet alone.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
so 125 or 150 mg of aromistane wouldn't be effective with nolva after a dry compound run?
That's a relatively high dose IMO at 225lbs I never ran it over 75mg.

If you can get Nolva why not just get aromasin for an AI .. It's suicidal and increases igf levels and is proven.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
That's a relatively high dose IMO at 225lbs I never ran it over 75mg. If you can get Nolva why not just get aromasin for an AI .. It's suicidal and increases igf levels and is proven.
I'm out of funds at this point and in pct. I have no problems with gyno at all , just don't want estrogen being too high that it kills my boners lol. But u also don't wanna kill it all together. Such a tough task lol

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
I have a bottle of erase pro, and I'm also looking at alphadex (to stack with upcoming Magnitropin run) and inhibit-E. My question is are AI's beneficial for someone my age? Any potential negatives/side effects, while on or after? Should I just avoid AIs right now completely? I do not have any blood work to assess my current status, but I would assume I am normal and healthy (no issues so far).

Looking for anecdotal feedback from those near my age as well as objective-based recommendations.

Thanks.
Hey bro, I'm 22 and ive ran a couple of AIs in the past, most recently alphadex, and have had no issues. Just make sure to take a break. I would run for 8 weeks then I'd take a good time off afterwards

With that being said, I'll echo what Todd said and diet and training is numerouno, supplements a distant second

avega17

Awards
  • Established
I did when I was 22. Dried me out a little and shot my libido. IMO not worth it. You can get dry and lean off diet alone.
Hey bro, I'm 22 and ive ran a couple of AIs in the past, most recently alphadex, and have had no issues. Just make sure to take a break. I would run for 8 weeks then I'd take a good time off afterwards

With that being said, I'll echo what Todd said and diet and training is numerouno, supplements a distant second
Yea I'm worried about the libido. Just going to stay away for now I guess.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea I'm worried about the libido. Just going to stay away for now I guess.
Good idea.

For your age, your best bet is probably something like anabeta. It's a solid product I took it when I was your age and saw great results. Stuff like anabeta and forskolin will be fine for you I think.

avega17

Awards
  • Established
Good idea. For your age, your best bet is probably something like anabeta. It's a solid product I took it when I was your age and saw great results. Stuff like anabeta and forskolin will be fine for you I think.
Yea I've tried both with great results and plan on having another run soon. Thanks man

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I plan on taking Alphadex after my current cycle, and i have teen erase pro a couple month back, i did lean out a little and had no sides. This is your body you have to do what you are comfortable with, we can only tell you what we have done it comes down to you. But personally i took it when i was 20.