Suggested dose of Y in ECY stack

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Right now running ECA for 6 weeks but for the 2nd 6 weeks plan on dropping the A and replace with yohimbine. What is the suggested dose? And yohimbine is def the prefered pick over regular yohimbe right?

Nyrin

Awards
Yes, you'll definitely want to opt for yohimbine, rauwolscine, or another controlled derivative versus full-spectrum yohimbe alkaloids; there's a lot of unstudied stuff in the full plant that seems to do more to make you feel like crap (nervous and jittery) than help with fat loss.

Yohimbine is extremely variable in individual tolerance levels. Especially combining with other strong stimulants like in an EC stack, you'll want to ramp up gradually to avoid an "I want to die" moment. I'd suggest starting at no more than 10mg (ideally more like 5) and ramping up gradually to your preferred tolerance level.

Also keep in mind that, unlike EC, Y's efficacy is highly dependent on your feeding state. Y really shines when you're well-fasted and doing some light to moderate activity, with its usefulness tapering off quite quickly if you've eaten recently.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've ran AT2 with EC and had great results. I love the inclusion of OLE and bacopa as well

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also keep in mind that, unlike EC, Y's efficacy is highly dependent on your feeding state. Y really shines when you're well-fasted and doing some light to moderate activity, with its usefulness tapering off quite quickly if you've eaten recently.
and definitely this^^^ I use IF when cutting and the ECY makes this effortless and extremely effective I get all my doses in the fasting window

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, you'll definitely want to opt for yohimbine, rauwolscine, or another controlled derivative versus full-spectrum yohimbe alkaloids; there's a lot of unstudied stuff in the full plant that seems to do more to make you feel like crap (nervous and jittery) than help with fat loss.

Yohimbine is extremely variable in individual tolerance levels. Especially combining with other strong stimulants like in an EC stack, you'll want to ramp up gradually to avoid an "I want to die" moment. I'd suggest starting at no more than 10mg (ideally more like 5) and ramping up gradually to your preferred tolerance level.

This is an excellent post. It depends on what size caps you use, but I would personally start at just 2.5 mg Y or 3 mg alpha Y if using target A2. You can use more Y every few days while continuing to assess tolerance.

I've ran AT2 with EC and had great results. I love the inclusion of OLE and bacopa as well
Thank you. AT2 was designed with stacking in mind, including ole having positive effects on your metabolism.

dpk33

Banned
Awards
why replace the aspirin? is it something that shouldn't be taken with Y?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nyrin's post is spot on, although I agree with Synapsin re: starting at a lower dose.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
I have used yohimbine quite a bit over the past years and do have a good tolerance for it. Yohimbe not so much. Just wasnt sure what the ideal dose was to reap the best benefits of stacking with E and C.

Thanks!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why replace the aspirin? is it something that shouldn't be taken with Y?
You don't have to take the aspirin although I see no harm in taking 81 ASA a day.

I have used yohimbine quite a bit over the past years and do have a good tolerance for it. Yohimbe not so much. Just wasnt sure what the ideal dose was to reap the best benefits of stacking with E and C.

Thanks!
No problem, and I don't think anybody handles yohimbe well haha.